Squires AGM August 5th, 6th, 7th

neilrf
neilrf

11:04 PM - Jun 24, 2017 #1

Just a reminder that our annual AGM at Squires Cafe Bar, Yorkshire, is rapidly approaching. This year we will have presentations from Kathryn Johnson and the team from RNOH Stanmore and from Scott Rigby from Stewarts Law. As before, we will be in our own marquee just behind the main building where there is free camping (B&B's are available locally if tent's aren't your thing) Also this year, Ed will have a an HGV on site, and will talk us through and demonstrate what it takes to drive one with a BPI. If you are planning to attend, please let us know, below, so we can work out how many free meal vouchers to bring along (everybody attending the AGM gets a free meal courtesy of the TBPI Group)
See you there!

Neil.

Dave m
Dave m

1:30 PM - Jul 08, 2017 #2

I'll deffo be going Neil and I'm sure as usual there will be plenty of others going even if they don't post on here much from the 'regulars' and maybe some new faces. If anyone who hasn't been is undecided about whether to go I'd definitely recommend attending at least for part of the weekend you will be welcomed and glad you went. See you guys who are going there!

MonkeyFiend
MonkeyFiend

2:26 PM - Jul 11, 2017 #3

I'm planning to be there, however I've just had a spanner thrown in the works.
The car isn't up for long journeys, so if it isn't fixed by then, I'll find some other means of getting there.

The plan was for my wife, dog and me to be there but it might just end up being me.

I'll keep you posted.

Anitawaldron
Anitawaldron

8:08 AM - Jun 25, 2018 #4

Good day to you all, for those that know me yes, i am still alive and kicking and was wondering if it would be ok to come up this year, i see ed and neil still around how about yeti and kate ?

neilrf
neilrf

7:14 PM - Jun 26, 2018 #5

Hi Anita, been a while. Love to see you there this year, yes Yeti and Kate are still hereabouts. I'll put a new thread up as this is still last years and we're only a few weeks away from this years do.