What Do You Think The Furby World Looks Like?

Chat about Furby Doo-Ay here. Wahoo!

What Do You Think The Furby World Looks Like?

furbys are cool
AdoptaFurby Superstar
furbys are cool
AdoptaFurby Superstar

02 Aug 2017, 04:16 #1

I am curious about the furby world and what it looks like Dave Hampton said that there are allot of creatures besides furbys there and he said something about a snake. most people know that furbys live on clouds and on an island maybe the furby movie will show us the world of furbys brcauw I am very curious about where are fuzzy little friends live

Hollie96
Tuxedo Furby
Hollie96
Tuxedo Furby

02 Aug 2017, 06:25 #2

I imagine it to be a bit like a jungle but at the same time like a paradise. The place would probably be full of life with furbys and Shelby's and all kinds of other creatures. :hic:

Furby Man
Tropical Furby
Furby Man
Tropical Furby

02 Aug 2017, 08:14 #3

I imagine it looking like a city on top of clouds. Shelbys would live on Earth in shallow, tropical waters.
woo-too ee-vay! (sing together!) - My Furbish

This is Calvin, one of my favorite furbys! --> :tig:

DollKing
President Furby
DollKing
President Furby

03 Aug 2017, 04:26 #4

In my story, it is a group of islands in an alternate dimension, which when viewed from afar appear white and brilliant, like clouds.

I believe this was actually the official story given in one of the Trainers Guides.
Dah/koo-doh! Ee-nye/kah-dah! Aloalo!

"If you look closely you will see, they're part of the world like you and me."

-Teddy Ruxpin, "Take A Good Look"

宜しくお願いします。

werefurby
Wizard Furby
werefurby
Wizard Furby

04 Aug 2017, 19:08 #5

Furby Man @ Aug 2 2017, 08:14 AM wrote: I imagine it looking like a city on top of clouds. Shelbys would live on Earth in shallow, tropical waters.
So kind of like Care-a-Lot from the various Care Bears movies and TV shows?.
I've never tried to envision Furby habitats. I've always just seen them as animatronic pets rather than biological creatures.
He just can't help being so faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans.

Hollie96
Tuxedo Furby
Hollie96
Tuxedo Furby

12 Aug 2017, 05:20 #6

It would defiantly have a warm tropical climate.