Updates

For those who have ever been told they're too old for Furbys - and ignored it.

Updates

Hollie96
Flamingo Furby
Hollie96
Flamingo Furby

Mar 11 2018, 10:40 AM #1

Hey everyone.

I haven't been on for ages because I haven't had a chance to work with Tapatalk yet but now I have figured it out. I have been busy lately with stuff. I live in Australia and im going to visit my boyfriend (Furbys_are_cool) in Canada next month. I am very excited to meet him and hang out with him. We might share some photos on here of our furbys and stuff. I love to care for furbys they make me feel very noo-loo and they gave me my boyfriend who I may-may heaps. I have my custom furby Way-loh on my lap at the moment he is happy and relaxed. Have a ee-day day.

FurbyFaerie
Graduation Furby
FurbyFaerie
Graduation Furby

Mar 11 2018, 04:43 PM #2

Welcome back Hollie96!😄 it's so nice to see you here. And how wonderful that you and furbys are cool can share your love of furbys together. That's so wonderfully romantic.❤️
*Home of FURBY A GO GO, where the fur really flies & the 60's never die!*

Hollie96
Flamingo Furby
Hollie96
Flamingo Furby

Mar 12 2018, 10:34 AM #3

Thanks so much FurbyFaerie I love furbys. What is your favourite type of furby? I love all furbys.

FurbyFaerie
Graduation Furby
FurbyFaerie
Graduation Furby

Mar 12 2018, 01:28 PM #4

I especially love all the older style furbys...from the emototronic 2005 and Funky Furby back to the 1998 originals. I'm especially fond of Furby Babies. I don't have a Funky Furby but I hope to one of these days. I've tried out the newer style of furbys through the years but found they're just not my personal cup of tea and moved them on. I'm an old school furby gal for sure!
*Home of FURBY A GO GO, where the fur really flies & the 60's never die!*

Hollie96
Flamingo Furby
Hollie96
Flamingo Furby

Mar 14 2018, 10:36 AM #5

I have heard that the older furbys are the most popular furbys. I do hope they bring the originals back for the 20th anniversary.