Saint Sayaka And Her Magical Furbies

Where new Furby fanatics can tell us about yourselves, and how you discovered Furbys.

Saint Sayaka And Her Magical Furbies

Arcana
Furby Buddy
Arcana
Furby Buddy

03 Aug 2017, 15:37 #1

Hello, my name is Saint Sayaka, and I'm a furby fan.

*AAA meeting chants "Hi, Saint Sayaka"*

My interest in furbies began in 2005, when I was given my first furby for Christmas. I was fascinated and entertained by the toy, but like almost every other kid, I soon forgot about my toy in the coming years. My furby sat in the basement for years afterwards, until the day that I discovered that furby fandom was, in my own excited words to my friends, "a thing". I immediately recovered my long lost friend and soon found myself buying new friends to accompany her. My collection is rather small - four 1998s, one 2005, one Baby, and one Boom - but they are enough for me, and make me happy. I run a blog where I take pictures of them on Tumblr under "tarotfurbyandchill" - weirdly enough, furbies have been a rather prominent feature of my tarot card readings, and keep me calm when they get a little too intense.

Whew, that was a lot for an introduction. But I hope to get to know y'all better!

DollKing
President Furby
DollKing
President Furby

04 Aug 2017, 01:23 #2

Arcana @ Aug 4 2017, 12:37 AM wrote: Hello, my name is Saint Sayaka, and I'm a furby fan.

*AAA meeting chants "Hi, Saint Sayaka"*

My interest in furbies began in 2005, when I was given my first furby for Christmas. I was fascinated and entertained by the toy, but like almost every other kid, I soon forgot about my toy in the coming years. My furby sat in the basement for years afterwards, until the day that I discovered that furby fandom was, in my own excited words to my friends, "a thing". I immediately recovered my long lost friend and soon found myself buying new friends to accompany her. My collection is rather small - four 1998s, one 2005, one Baby, and one Boom - but they are enough for me, and make me happy. I run a blog where I take pictures of them on Tumblr under "tarotfurbyandchill" - weirdly enough, furbies have been a rather prominent feature of my tarot card readings, and keep me calm when they get a little too intense.

Whew, that was a lot for an introduction. But I hope to get to know y'all better!
Hello, nice to meet you ^^

I hope you enjoy the forum!
Dah/koo-doh! Ee-nye/kah-dah! Aloalo!

"If you look closely you will see, they're part of the world like you and me."

-Teddy Ruxpin, "Take A Good Look"

宜しくお願いします。

Hollie96
Tuxedo Furby
Hollie96
Tuxedo Furby

05 Aug 2017, 04:13 #3

I had a look at your Tumblr your furbys are cute. Welcome to the forum.

FurbyFan2006
Bejewelled Furby
FurbyFan2006
Bejewelled Furby

06 Aug 2017, 11:22 #4

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy yourself B) :prez:
name's willow // [she/her please]

FurbaccasFabfurbys
Champagne Furby
FurbaccasFabfurbys
Champagne Furby

27 Aug 2017, 19:43 #5