Rp

cabbott22
Champagne Furby
cabbott22
Champagne Furby

Sep 12 2018, 09:28 PM #91

/me its was cold, so cold. Fresh was barely conscious. he layed on his side, letting marrow trickle from his mouth. He had several broken ribs, the left side of his skull was missing, and his body was covered in cracks. His clothes were so ripped up that they were barely being held together. Fresh smiled, he didn't care that he was dying, nobody cared about him anyway. 

cabbott22
Champagne Furby
cabbott22
Champagne Furby

Sep 12 2018, 09:44 PM #92

Razz "Do me and Spark ever have a child?

cabbott22
Champagne Furby
cabbott22
Champagne Furby

Sep 12 2018, 10:25 PM #93

Fresh is dabbing5:52 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito watched Fresh. “Oh wow...”5:53 PM
Fresh suddenly the dab police show up5:54 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito grabs Fresh’s arm and brought him inside. “OOF...”5:55 PM
Fresh then the Oof police5:55 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito “What’s with all these officers?…”5:57 PM
Fresh shrugs5:57 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito takes Fresh upstairs and hides him in her bathtub. “You should be safe now...”5:58 PM
Fresh o OK5:59 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito goes back downstairs and watches TV.6:00 PM
Fresh is tooken by the bathtub police6:06 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito: XD HOW6:06 PM
Fresh: Idk6:10 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito fucking kills the popo with pan.6:12 PM
Fresh the pan police show up6:12 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito: CAIT NO6:13 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito kills them with her razor.6:13 PM
☕|gяιℓℓву ☀ вαятєи∂єя ∂α∂∂σ|☕ 
[li]6:13 PM
Fresh the razor police6:14 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito: XD CAIT6:14 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito gives them paper cuts6:15 PM
Fresh the paper police6:15 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito uses flame thrower6:16 PM
Fresh flamethrower police6:16 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito is really confused why there are so many of them.6:17 PM
Fresh confusion police6:18 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito is now dead of confusion.6:19 PM
Fresh dead police6:20 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito: OMG6:21 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito: STOPPPP WITH ALL THESE POPOS6:21 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito is just ded.6:22 PM
Fresh the police die6:23 PM
Lilly the angry Latino burrito THE END.6:24 PM
Fresh: Lol[/li]

cabbott22
Champagne Furby
cabbott22
Champagne Furby

Sep 13 2018, 08:06 PM #94

This is Spiderp, back together, and we're never gonna die at the hands of the likes of you, cause our memes are so much better, and every part of me is saying let's get her. The two of us aren't gonna meme by your roles, come at me without any memes to block you fool. Let's go, just meme and you. Let's go, one dead one new. Go ahead and try to kill my if you're able, can't you see that my memes are very stable, I can see you hate the we're never dying, but you will so just stop trying. You will never stop what we memed together, we will be a meme forever, if you break us apart we'll come back newer, I'll always be twice the meme that you are. I am made of of memes memes of memes memes. This is who we are, this is how we meme, and if you think you can end us then you need to think again. Because I am a meme lord, and I will never end, I won't let you hurt my memeing and I won't let you hurt my friends. Go ahead and kill me if your able, can't you see that my are very stable, you think that you have seen what I am made of, but I'm a bug that you should be afraid of. I am so much more than the two of them, everything the meme about is who I am, I am their screeing, I am their yeeing, I am a double meme. I am made of of memes memes, and I'm memer than you, memes memes memes memes

cabbott22
Champagne Furby
cabbott22
Champagne Furby

Sep 13 2018, 08:12 PM #95

Screecluse + Yeedow = Spiderp

cabbott22
Champagne Furby
cabbott22
Champagne Furby

Sep 14 2018, 09:10 PM #96

He was a short skeleton, with dark grey bones, white eyes with orange eyelights and a strange reversed colour.. He had two orange swirls on his cheekbones, and one of those chalk sticks you get with a double dip floating just at his head. Around it was a few clouds of pibkish-red and light yellow sugary powder floating around his head. He wore a long cloak with orange sleeves down to his elbows, and the cloak had one light red half and another light yellow part. Both parts stretched out to the ground and gradually faded into similar sugar clouds, and the cloak appeared to be coated in sugar of the same colour. He also wore knee high, bright orange plain boots and orange-yellow leggings - Anyway the midget trickster was floating just above a tree branch, watching Razz and Lilly while actually consuming a double dip-

cabbott22
Champagne Furby
cabbott22
Champagne Furby

Sep 15 2018, 11:55 PM #97

Error was going back to his bunker, he found it near a city when the apocalypse started and it was already his 5th year of survivng. At first he lived with people but slowly they all get infected or left for no reason, he and Fresh were the only to live in the bunker now...21:05 UTC
ApocalypticFresh had left a while ago, he hadn't came back from scavenging21:10 UTC
Error started to worry, they both were meant to meet at the bunker 2 hours ago... What couldhave happned to him?21:12 UTC
ApocalypticFresh it was almost night now.....21:14 UTC
Error went out of the bunker and alooked around before heading back to the city, trying to remeber where Fresh said he would go today21:15 UTC
ApocalypticFresh the convenience store, he was looking for food21:17 UTC
Error headed right to the first store he saw that would be big enough to have some food potentialy left 'Fresh? Freeesh?'21:19 UTC
ApocalypticFresh there was a liquidity red substance on the floor21:21 UTC
Error dripped a bit on it and looked closer at the substance... Then opened wide eyes 'FResH?!'21:22 UTC
ApocalypticFresh a weak groan could be heard coming from the back of the store21:24 UTC
Error made my way to the sound, literally throwing away anything that would be in my way21:26 UTC
ApocalypticFresh a very injured Fresh, drenched in marrow, could be see21:27 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: O no21:31 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: First?21:49 UTC
ApocalypticFresh n lying limply at the back of the store22:13 UTC
Error left this message:22:21 UTC
still there?)
ApocalypticFresh: Yes22:22 UTC
Error joined the chat22:22 UTC
Error kneeled before him 'FrESh? You HEaR mE?'22:23 UTC
ApocalypticFresh kinda looked up at him22:24 UTC
Error 'aNswER mE! CaN You HeAr ME?'22:24 UTC
ApocalypticFresh tries to talk, he starts having a coughing fit22:25 UTC
Error 'OkaY UndERstoOd.' He picked him up and went out of the store22:26 UTC
ApocalypticFresh weakly clung to him22:27 UTC
Error 'It'lL be OKaY...' Walked to the bunker as quick as possible22:28 UTC
ApocalypticFresh starts to lose consciousness22:29 UTC

cabbott22
Champagne Furby
cabbott22
Champagne Furby

Sep 16 2018, 06:07 PM #98

Y
Room contains 241 KB. Click here to view previous content
Red: I had an idea where fresh and error were separated during the apocalypse and error finds him again, just not in the best shape20:43 UTC
Red changed name to ApocalypticFresh20:43 UTC
First: Basically the thing we've done once? Just First less20:44 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: Yes20:44 UTC
First: ... Welp... nah sry20:45 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: O no20:45 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: I'm sad now20:46 UTC
First: ... You're just sayin this to make me feel bad?20:47 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: Kinda20:48 UTC
First20:48 UTC
... DAMN IT...
It work...
ApocalypticFresh: Yee20:50 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: You first20:53 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: .20:56 UTC
First: Hum yeah sorry had to do somethin quick.... btw I though about a way we could RP...20:56 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: How20:57 UTC
First: Is there anyone in Multifandom or in AU2?20:57 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: In Au 2 yes20:58 UTC
First: Maybe we should try to RP there.... Let's face it, Our RP always are dead end. That's a fact...20:59 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: I can try to make it longer21:00 UTC
First: Nah if you force yourself it isn't good. Really don't wanna try AU2?21:01 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: Yeah I want to try here21:02 UTC
First changed name to Error21:02 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: You start21:05 UTC
Error was going back to his bunker, he found it near a city when the apocalypse started and it was already his 5th year of survivng. At first he lived with people but slowly they all get infected or left for no reason, he and Fresh were the only to live in the bunker now...21:05 UTC
ApocalypticFresh had left a while ago, he hadn't came back from scavenging21:10 UTC
Error started to worry, they both were meant to meet at the bunker 2 hours ago... What couldhave happned to him?21:12 UTC
ApocalypticFresh it was almost night now.....21:14 UTC
Error went out of the bunker and alooked around before heading back to the city, trying to remeber where Fresh said he would go today21:15 UTC
ApocalypticFresh the convenience store, he was looking for food21:17 UTC
Error headed right to the first store he saw that would be big enough to have some food potentialy left 'Fresh? Freeesh?'21:19 UTC
ApocalypticFresh there was a liquidity red substance on the floor21:21 UTC
Error dripped a bit on it and looked closer at the substance... Then opened wide eyes 'FResH?!'21:22 UTC
ApocalypticFresh a weak groan could be heard coming from the back of the store21:24 UTC
Error made my way to the sound, literally throwing away anything that would be in my way21:26 UTC
ApocalypticFresh a very injured Fresh, drenched in marrow, could be see21:27 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: O no21:31 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: First?21:49 UTC
ApocalypticFresh n lying limply at the back of the store22:13 UTC
Error left this message:22:21 UTC
still there?)
ApocalypticFresh: Yes22:22 UTC
Error joined the chat22:22 UTC
Error kneeled before him 'FrESh? You HEaR mE?'22:23 UTC
ApocalypticFresh kinda looked up at him22:24 UTC
Error 'aNswER mE! CaN You HeAr ME?'22:24 UTC
ApocalypticFresh tries to talk, he starts having a coughing fit22:25 UTC
Error 'OkaY UndERstoOd.' He picked him up and went out of the store22:26 UTC
ApocalypticFresh weakly clung to him22:27 UTC
Error 'It'lL be OKaY...' Walked to the bunker as quick as possible22:28 UTC
ApocalypticFresh starts to lose consciousness22:29 UTC
Error: (Crap... I gtg again... rly sry)22:33 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: How long?22:33 UTC
Error: The day... oops ^^'22:34 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: Post your thing real quick22:35 UTC
Fell!Undyne joined the chat23:51 UTC
Fell!Undyne: (See ya then! Sushi rolling out!)23:52 UTC
Fell!Undyne left the chat23:53 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: O no23:53 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: I missed the fish23:53 UTC
Fell!Undyne joined the chat16:45 UTC
Fell!Undyne left the chat16:45 UTC
First joined the chat17:10 UTC
Fell!Undyne joined the chat17:10 UTC
Fell!Undyne: (I hate everything right now, I have to go!)17:10 UTC
Fell!Undyne left the chat17:10 UTC
Fell!Undyne joined the chat17:20 UTC
Fell!Undyne: (Btw I'll be back later)17:21 UTC
Fell!Undyne left the chat17:21 UTC
Error joined the chat17:21 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: Your post17:23 UTC
Error freak out and run to the bunker, once in he put him on a bed17:25 UTC
ApocalypticFresh was limp, his soul eye flickered and started to crack17:27 UTC
Error 'Oh nO... No no No! Don't Do THis tO mE!'17:28 UTC
ApocalypticFresh '....e...17:28 UTC
Error 'WhaT? TalK To mE doN'T sTop.'17:29 UTC
ApocalypticFresh '....err...17:29 UTC
Error 'YeaH! ERroR iT's me!17:30 UTC
ApocalypticFresh '....hur.....t...17:31 UTC
Error 'I've SeEn... I HaVe to HeAL yoU...' He panicked even more, he never healed anyone17:32 UTC
ApocalypticFresh goes completely limp17:34 UTC
Error: (Okay hey listen I'm sorry But I feel like I did it TONS of times already... Every rp we do together are the same dude...)17:34 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: (I'll do something different next time)17:35 UTC
Error: (... *sigh* Why did my mother made me so kind?!)17:36 UTC
Error healed him somehow17:36 UTC
Error: (That's called being lazy)17:36 UTC
ApocalypticFresh was still limp17:37 UTC
Error slapped him gently 'FreSH! WaKe uP!'17:37 UTC
ApocalypticFresh slightly opened his eyes17:38 UTC
Error 'You'Re baCK?'17:39 UTC
ApocalypticFresh nods17:39 UTC
Error hugged him, crying17:40 UTC
ApocalypticFresh '....I'm....fne....17:41 UTC
Error 'BuT You wERen'T!'17:42 UTC
ApocalypticFresh '..........'17:43 UTC
Error kept grying and was now the one to cling at Fresh17:44 UTC
ApocalypticFresh starts to kinda claw at him17:46 UTC
Error didn't notice, busy at crying out the past years of fear and sadness17:47 UTC
ApocalypticFresh kinda noms on Error's shoulder17:48 UTC
Error suddenly look at Fresh 'Wh... whAt... Oh mY... no...'17:50 UTC
ApocalypticFresh realizes what he was doing and froze17:51 UTC
Error talk and sob in the same time '... Fr... Fresh. Y... you... you were...'17:52 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "....I....I didn't17:52 UTC
Error 'Fr.... Frsh... What happ... ppened in the store?'17:53 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "....attacked by zombies......17:54 UTC
Error '... B... Bitten? ... Fresh...'17:54 UTC
ApocalypticFresh looks at his arm, it had a bite mark on it17:56 UTC
Fell!Undyne joined the chat 17:57 UTC
Error 'I... I'm sorry...'17:57 UTC
Error: (Last: Oh the fish First: Sushi! wouhou!)17:58 UTC
ApocalypticFresh '....I..had a good run...17:58 UTC
Fell!Undyne: (Hi! Time to kill Alphys! We have to make it quick I'll be gone for most of the week.)17:58 UTC
First joined the chat 23 seconds ago17:59 UTC
Error 'No! I t can't end like this!)17:59 UTC
Error: '17:59 UTC
First: (Where were we?)17:59 UTC
Fell!Undyne struggled to understand. "We can run, but not forever!" She tried to find a way to escape, and was unable to find any clue that could lead to their safety.18:01 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "....there's nothing we can do about it, I might as well......18:01 UTC
Error 'What? No! You can't leave me like this!'18:02 UTC
First: Alphys: 'We will! Come now!' Her voice was shaky, as her stepping was18:03 UTC
First: (brb, gotta eat)18:04 UTC
Fell!Undyne saw Wildfire trying to materialize. (Wildfire: C-Come on! One.......more.....time!) She seemed to have a communication device in her paw. (Wildfire: Slash! Please......I-I can't.....do......anything....)18:04 UTC
Fell!Undyne: (Ok!)18:04 UTC
ApocalypticFresh started growing18:05 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: Growling18:05 UTC

cabbott22
Champagne Furby
cabbott22
Champagne Furby

Sep 16 2018, 06:32 PM #99

Fell!Undyne had to leave Wildfire there. "Alright....." She followed Alphys. Wildfire wasn't having much luck with trying to break through destiny's chains. (Wildfire: Slash? Can...you....here...me? I.....am.....failing...to...help...whom...I...must...protect.) Then a breach. flickered and a Hyena came flying out of it. (Slash: Wildfire! I can't stay! I can't hel-) Slash was yanked away by her own breach. Undyne was horrified by the fact no one could help them this time.18:10 UTC
Fell!Undyne joined the chat 10 seconds ago18:12 UTC
First: Alphys was still walking away, slower with each step, she was mumbling 'We... must go. Run away... quick...'18:12 UTC
Error 'It'll be okay... we... we'll find a way... Fresh...'18:13 UTC
ApocalypticFresh '...grahg18:14 UTC
Error 'Fresh... Fight it... Please... I won't... I can't live without ya... don't leave me alone...'18:15 UTC
Fell!Undyne picked up Alphys and frantically looked for an exit. "There has to be something!" She ran in circles trying to find even a hole that she could make bigger with a blast of spears.18:15 UTC
ApocalypticFresh tries to grab Error's arm18:16 UTC
First: Alphys: Un... Undy... I... Have something to tell you sweetheart...18:16 UTC
Error cry and step back to the corner of the room 'You can't leave me like this... No... please... We're broski...'18:17 UTC
Fell!Undyne stopped running. "W-What is it?" Her mind was racing, just like her heart.18:17 UTC
ApocalypticFresh pauses at the last word18:18 UTC
First: Alph: I... I won't make it... I've been b*She was interupted by a big blaster sound, it was the blaster from earlier, and he was making a hole in a big wall, it seemed to be safe on the other side...*18:19 UTC
Error curl up, crying 'We... We're broski... can't leave me...'18:20 UTC
First: (Fish on the floor Fish on the floor! Nah... It's just her co don't worry...)18:21 UTC
ApocalypticFresh snaps back to reality, "........"18:21 UTC
Fell!Undyne "D-Don't say that!" She started to run towards the hole at high speeds. "It's going to...be okay.......I-I promise."18:21 UTC
First: Alphys tried to talk again but only managed to cough, the blaster was following you from behind, sometimes blasting an obstacle.18:22 UTC
Error kept crying, looking at his hands18:23 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "......I.....i.." He starts sobbing18:24 UTC
Error 'Can't let me... Not again... Can't live without... No... Don't leave me alone...'18:24 UTC
Fell!Undyne ran faster as she sang one last melody. "I am so sorry. Don't leave me, I beg you please. We are a family. Once I swore in my heart.....till death do us part." She sung to the melody of his theme.18:25 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "...I...I do..nt...want to....18:26 UTC
Error looked up but stayed on the floor18:27 UTC
First: Alphys looked at you strangely, coughing a bit of blood18:27 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "...I....ca..can't...stay wi...with you forever....18:28 UTC
Error 'Y... you have to... We... We'll always be together... no matter what happen...'18:29 UTC
Fell!Undyne stopped moving and froze in place. "Alphys! Stay strong.....please." Tears started to roll down her face. "Come on! It's going to be okay!" Her mind seemed to shut down completely and she seemed to lose herself.18:29 UTC
First: (gtg again... be back in 30 min or so.)18:29 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "....ill....I'll try...18:30 UTC
Fell!Undyne: (It's ok, my device is dying I have to charge it.)18:30 UTC
Fell!Undyne left the chat 32 seconds ago18:30 UTC

cabbott22
Champagne Furby
cabbott22
Champagne Furby

Sep 16 2018, 07:24 PM #100

UT Z rp
My Preferences…My MessagesLeave RoomRoom Actions…Invite / ShareVisitor ListReview ModeSave / PrintFind MessagesCommandsHelp / FAQStart New Chat
Please consider becoming a Premium User - it's only 2-3 dollars a month. Click here for more information.

Room contains 258 KB. Click here to view previous content
Fell!Undyne saw Wildfire trying to materialize. (Wildfire: C-Come on! One.......more.....time!) She seemed to have a communication device in her paw. (Wildfire: Slash! Please......I-I can't.....do......anything....)18:04 UTC
Fell!Undyne had to leave Wildfire there. "Alright....." She followed Alphys. Wildfire wasn't having much luck with trying to break through destiny's chains. (Wildfire: Slash? Can...you....here...me? I.....am.....failing...to...help...whom...I...must...protect.) Then a breach. flickered and a Hyena came flying out of it. (Slash: Wildfire! I can't stay! I can't hel-) Slash was yanked away by her own breach. Undyne was horrified by the fact no one could help them this time.18:10 UTC
Fell!Undyne joined the chat18:12 UTC
First: Alphys was still walking away, slower with each step, she was mumbling 'We... must go. Run away... quick...'18:12 UTC
Error 'Fresh... Fight it... Please... I won't... I can't live without ya... don't leave me alone...'18:15 UTC
Fell!Undyne picked up Alphys and frantically looked for an exit. "There has to be something!" She ran in circles trying to find even a hole that she could make bigger with a blast of spears.18:15 UTC
First: Alphys: Un... Undy... I... Have something to tell you sweetheart...18:16 UTC
Error cry and step back to the corner of the room 'You can't leave me like this... No... please... We're broski...'18:17 UTC
Fell!Undyne stopped running. "W-What is it?" Her mind was racing, just like her heart.18:17 UTC
First: Alph: I... I won't make it... I've been b*She was interupted by a big blaster sound, it was the blaster from earlier, and he was making a hole in a big wall, it seemed to be safe on the other side...*18:19 UTC
First: (Fish on the floor Fish on the floor! Nah... It's just her co don't worry...)18:21 UTC
Fell!Undyne "D-Don't say that!" She started to run towards the hole at high speeds. "It's going to...be okay.......I-I promise."18:21 UTC
First: Alphys tried to talk again but only managed to cough, the blaster was following you from behind, sometimes blasting an obstacle.18:22 UTC
Error 'Can't let me... Not again... Can't live without... No... Don't leave me alone...'18:24 UTC
Fell!Undyne ran faster as she sang one last melody. "I am so sorry. Don't leave me, I beg you please. We are a family. Once I swore in my heart.....till death do us part." She sung to the melody of his theme.18:25 UTC
Error 'Y... you have to... We... We'll always be together... no matter what happen...'18:29 UTC
Fell!Undyne stopped moving and froze in place. "Alphys! Stay strong.....please." Tears started to roll down her face. "Come on! It's going to be okay!" Her mind seemed to shut down completely and she seemed to lose herself.18:29 UTC
Fell!Undyne left the chat18:30 UTC
First: (NOooooooooo)18:49 UTC
Error 'I... If we need to... I... you could... Bite me...'18:49 UTC
ApocalypticFresh ".........."18:50 UTC
Error '... Th... this we'll be together... And you won't have to hold back...'18:52 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "....but zombies can't....18:52 UTC
Error 'I don't care! I don't want to lose you!'18:53 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "....I'll fight it the best I can....ok18:54 UTC
Error '... And... what if you bite me while we sleep?'18:55 UTC
ApocalypticFresh ".....I won't sleep...18:56 UTC
Fell!Undyne joined the chat18:57 UTC
Error 'But I will, what if you loose control?'18:57 UTC
Fell!Undyne: (I have to go out, I'll be back later than expected.)18:58 UTC
Fell!Undyne left the chat18:58 UTC
ApocalypticFresh sighs and kinda looks away from him18:58 UTC
First: Alphys stopped to cough, but instead of words, she only growled weakly18:58 UTC
First: (Okay)18:58 UTC
Error 'You'll bite me... And you won't forgive yourself. Now, bite me. This way we'll risk nothing.'19:01 UTC
ApocalypticFresh ".....so you think the others would have wanted this.....19:02 UTC
Error 'What others? We're alone! And... I don't want... I don't want to be all alone'19:03 UTC
ApocalypticFresh ".....you know who I'm talking about19:04 UTC
Error 'No... No I don't want to know.'19:05 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "......sorry.....19:06 UTC
Error '...'19:08 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "...ok....I'll....I'll do it...19:09 UTC
Error 'R... really?...'19:09 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "...y..yeah.....I don't want to but.......if it makes you happy....19:10 UTC
Error 'It... it's better like this...'19:11 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "....just....give me your arm...19:12 UTC
Error gave his arm, looking at him '... To be together...'19:12 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "...yeah...to be together..." He bites Error's arm19:13 UTC
Error held back a scream '. Ghh. Forever...' He hugged Fresh19:15 UTC
ApocalypticFresh hugs him back19:15 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: .19:18 UTC
Error: That's what I'd call a good ending... and I got carried away sry19:19 UTC
Error: except if you have an idea ofc19:19 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: I have an idea19:19 UTC
Error kept hugging him for a while then looked at him '... At least... now we don't need food anymore... hehe...'19:22 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "...yeah....heh19:23 UTC
ApocalypticFresh:

2 Online
ApocalypticFresh
Error

Fell!Undyne
First
UT Z rp
My Preferences…My MessagesLeave RoomRoom Actions…Invite / ShareVisitor ListReview ModeSave / PrintFind MessagesCommandsHelp / FAQStart New Chat
Please consider becoming a Premium User - it's only 2-3 dollars a month. Click here for more information.

Room contains 258 KB. Click here to view previous content
Fell!Undyne joined the chat18:12 UTC
Error '... Th... this we'll be together... And you won't have to hold back...'18:52 UTC
First: Alphys stopped to cough, but instead of words, she only growled weakly18:58 UTC
Error 'You'll bite me... And you won't forgive yourself. Now, bite me. This way we'll risk nothing.'19:01 UTC
ApocalypticFresh ".....so you think the others would have wanted this.....19:02 UTC
Error 'What others? We're alone! And... I don't want... I don't want to be all alone'19:03 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "...y..yeah.....I don't want to but.......if it makes you happy....19:10 UTC
Error: That's what I'd call a good ending... and I got carried away sry19:19 UTC
Error kept hugging him for a while then looked at him '... At least... now we don't need food anymore... hehe...'19:22 UTC
ApocalypticFresh:

2 Online
ApocalypticFresh
Error

Fell!Undyne
First

cabbott22
Champagne Furby
cabbott22
Champagne Furby

Sep 16 2018, 07:52 PM #101

I Room contains 260 KB. Click here to view previous content
Error '...So... we... we should rest? Or... I don't know...'19:26 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "we might as well just wander around outside19:29 UTC
Error 'But the... Oh yeah... you're right... but if we lose control... we won't find eachother back if we go too far...'19:30 UTC
ApocalypticFresh ".....oh....19:31 UTC
Error '... Or... nah... I'm overthinking it. We'll do as you want.'19:31 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "...yeah we just gotta stay together....19:33 UTC
Error 'Lead the way Rainbrosky'19:34 UTC
ApocalypticFresh smiles at him "Sure thing brah19:35 UTC
Error smilled back and took his hand19:36 UTC
ApocalypticFresh leads him outside19:37 UTC
Error followed him, a bit nervous19:37 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "Where do you want to go19:39 UTC
Error 'I... I don't know. What would we do if it wasn't the... th... rrrg... ... if it wasn't the apocalypse?'19:40 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "...lets just wander around the city...19:42 UTC
Error 'Sound good'19:42 UTC
ApocalypticFresh they go to the city19:43 UTC

cabbott22
Champagne Furby
cabbott22
Champagne Furby

Sep 16 2018, 10:58 PM #102

Red it was cold. Red lay in the snow, he had been beaten up by some monsters. He couldn't move, everything hurt. He wanted to go home, he wanted boss. His vision was blurry and all he could see was the white snow9:37 PM UTC
AngerBoss was walking around, looking for Red. “RED! WHERE ARE YOU?”9:40 PM UTC
Red heard shouting and flinched. He looked around frantically, he was terrified. Eventually he started to lose consciousness9:41 PM UTC
AngerBoss stumbled upon his brother. “RED!” He rushed over and scooped up his brother. “WHY MUST YOU BE SO WEAK?…” He made his walk home with Red.9:43 PM UTC
Red struggled a little in his grasp, before blacking out9:44 PM UTC
|Dayton|: well someone was being a clever-9:45 PM UTC
AngerBoss scowled as he kicked open the door and took a Red up to his room.9:48 PM UTC
Scroll is welcomed with applauds!9:50 PM UTC
Scroll: Почему я должен? Я живу русским петухом9:50 PM UTC
Scroll: я сейчас по-русски9:51 PM UTC
AngerBoss: Live?9:51 PM UTC
Scroll: пожалуйста9:51 PM UTC
Red was limp, dust had started to flake off his body. He was barely breathing. The right side of his skull was missing, his left arm was broken, several of his ribs were missing9:51 PM UTC
Scroll: русский google translate can not say l o v e9:52 PM UTC
Scroll: соя9:52 PM UTC
AngerBoss growls. “IM GOING TO KILL WHOEVER HURT YOU.”9:52 PM UTC
Red didn't seem to hear him, he was too far gone9:54 PM UTC
AngerBoss sat in a chair next to Red and fell asleep.9:55 PM UTC
Scroll: Джимми поправил свой секс9:56 PM UTC
Red he's dusting that's probably not a good idea9:56 PM UTC
Scroll: That says jimmy adjusted his sex9:56 PM UTC
AngerBoss: Like I care...9:57 PM UTC
AngerBoss: Cait9:58 PM UTC
AngerBoss: Digit9:58 PM UTC
AngerBoss: now9:58 PM UTC
Red: O9:58 PM UTC
Red eventually one of his eyelights flickered on, he was confused10:00 PM UTC
Scroll: My emotions have been the fucked over10:01 PM UTC
AngerBoss: Oh really?10:01 PM UTC
Red: I posted10:02 PM UTC
Scroll: Pffft no10:03 PM UTC
Scroll: Im dead inside10:03 PM UTC
|Dayton|: jijjkjafew'10:03 PM UTC
AngerBoss: Oof Sorry, busy10:03 PM UTC
AngerBoss was snoring with his arms crossed10:03 PM UTC
Red '.....bss...?10:04 PM UTC
AngerBoss jolted up. “EHH? R-RED?!”10:06 PM UTC
Red '....y...s.....10:06 PM UTC
Scroll: This is for dayton only, but you guys can click it if you want Джимми поправил свой секс10:06 PM UTC
Scroll: FUCK10:07 PM UTC
Scroll: Click this https://discord.gg/Bw8vVyD10:07 PM UTC
AngerBoss rushed over to his side. “RED! ARE YOU OKAY?!”10:07 PM UTC
Red is welcomed with applauds!10:12 PM UTC
Red kinda looked up at him10:13 PM UTC
AngerBoss hugged his smol brother.10:14 PM UTC
Red weakly hugged him back10:14 PM UTC
AngerBoss “WHO DID THIS TO YOU BROTHER?”10:16 PM UTC
Red '...dnt knw....10:17 PM UTC
AngerBoss growls as he rocked Red.10:17 PM UTC
Red '....hrts....10:18 PM UTC
AngerBoss went downstairs and got some spaghetti for Red10:19 PM UTC
Red '....thks...10:21 PM UTC
AngerBoss nods as he crossed his arms.10:21 PM UTC
Red '....feed me..10:22 PM UTC
AngerBoss took the fork and held it infront of Red.10:23 PM UTC
Red takes a bite10:25 PM UTC
AngerBoss continues to feed Red.10:25 PM UTC
Red takes small bites10:28 PM UTC
AngerBoss smiles slightly as he remembered how he feed Red when they were younger.10:30 PM UTC
Red '....good...10:31 PM UTC
AngerBoss laughs. “BECAUSE I MADE IT!”10:33 PM UTC
Red '...heh...10:34 PM UTC
AngerBoss laid on the bed next to Red.10:35 PM UTC
Red kinda clung to his brother10:36 PM UTC
AngerBoss petted Red’s head.10:38 PM UTC
Red kinda leaned into the pets10:39 PM UTC
AngerBoss smiled as he hugged his bro.10:40 PM UTC
Red hugged back10:41 PM UTC
AngerBoss “Go to sleep...”10:44 PM UTC
Red '...k boss10:47 PM UTC
AngerBoss tucked Red in.10:47 PM UTC
Red closes his eyes10:49 PM UTC
AngerBoss “Goodnight brother...” He kissed his forehead. (More like bonked but ehhhh...)10:51 PM UTC

cabbott22
Champagne Furby
cabbott22
Champagne Furby

Sep 16 2018, 11:02 PM #103

Fell!Undyne
Fell!Undyne left the chat21:29 UTC
ApocalypticFresh joined the chat22:12 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: Hello?22:13 UTC
First joined the chat22:14 UTC
First: There! I'm there! Hum... internet being a bitch and all)22:15 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: Ye22:15 UTC
First: so... RPpocalypse?22:16 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: Ye22:17 UTC
First: I mean. You really have a plan ongoing?22:17 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: Yes22:17 UTC
Error joined the chat22:18 UTC
Error 'What are we doing here Frrg...Gr.. Fresh?'22:19 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "lookin for neat stuff!22:20 UTC
Error '... you do remember everything's destroyed?'22:21 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "I mean like lost items.22:21 UTC
Fell!Undyne joined the chat22:22 UTC
Error 'What could a pair of zombie skeleton could be looking for?'22:22 UTC
Fell!Undyne: (Backaroni sushioni!)22:22 UTC
First: Alphys growled a bit less, looking at Undyne with lifeless eyes22:22 UTC
ApocalypticFresh picks something up "like this scarf22:23 UTC
First: (Take this Fish's hapiness!)22:23 UTC
Fell!Undyne silently cried. She was losing everything, she lost Papyrus, Harriet, Regina, and Henry never came back so they were most likely gone, and now she was losing Alphys too. "I-I love you......please d-don't go...."22:24 UTC
Error 'It's a sleeve of an old... Oh you know what, okay, it's a nice scarf...'22:25 UTC
First: Alphyis kept staring at you 'U... und...'22:26 UTC
ApocalypticFresh it's a tanish color although slightly ripped it looks pretty intact "I'm pretty sure it's a scarf22:26 UTC
Fell!Undyne "Stay......please......s-stay." She sobbed as she felt shard of hers22:27 UTC
Error: (Omg... It's... it's Ink's?)22:27 UTC
Fell!Undyne herself dissappear.22:27 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: Yes22:28 UTC
First: The blaster came closer, finally noticing you stopped22:28 UTC
Error 'And I'm sure it's just an old thing... an... old, familiar thing...'22:29 UTC
Fell!Undyne "I cannot stand to......lose.....y-you.." She was just there sobbing, she wasn't going to move for a long time; unless someone forced her to do so.22:30 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "....yeah...it does look....familiar22:30 UTC
First: The blaster poked her and Alphys was still trying to mumble her name, sometimes coughin blood22:31 UTC
Error ''It remind me of... painting. I don't know why...'22:31 UTC
Fell!Undyne felt her heart begin to shatter. "Alphys.....shhhhhhh don't speak." She sobbed. "I'll help you.......I'll help.....I.......promise."22:32 UTC
First: The blaster poked Undyne stonger sudenly22:33 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "......a...and someone....I....don't know....who though22:33 UTC
Error '... It's... It's INK! It's his scarf!'22:33 UTC
Fell!Undyne didn't even flinch. "Don't leave.......my love.....I can help.....I promise." Her heart was starting to fall apart.22:34 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "holy ravioli your right!22:35 UTC
First: The blaster beamed her a little, just enough to have her attention22:35 UTC
Error '...Ravioli... Anyway. We have to find him! He could be in danger!'22:35 UTC
Fell!Undyne looked at the blaster. "Let me stay........just go." She looked back at Alphys. "You and me, we are one.' She held her hand. "Destiny Bond........." She whispered.22:37 UTC
First: THe blaster did it again, and as soon as she looked at him he pointed Alphys's foot22:38 UTC
ApocalypticFresh a groaning noise could be heard nearby22:39 UTC
Error 'Quick let's hid... ah no... I forgot...' *He looked at his armù22:40 UTC
Error: *22:40 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "it didn't22:40 UTC
Fell!Undyne fearfully looked at Alphys's foot. "Oh my god.........when did this happen?" She started hyperventilating again. "How could I have been so blind? I'm so sorry." Her mind was starting to overflow with questions without answers, and it slowly fell apart. "I'm sorry......I'm sorry........I'm sorry.....I'm s-sorry." She sobbed even harder.22:40 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "it didn't sound like.......22:41 UTC
First: Alphys came closer 'Ho... hun...'22:41 UTC
Fell!Undyne "Y-Yes? My l-love.......what I-is it?" She sniffled silently and felt her heart break agonizingly slowly.22:43 UTC
Error '... you think it is... a Survivor?'22:43 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "...maybe.....22:43 UTC
First: She tryed to reach Undyne's head like to kiss her, but at the last moment the blaster pushed her back while Alphys tried to bite you, her eyes crazy22:44 UTC
Error '... We... we shouldn't... or should we... Damn. So you think we should go help?'22:45 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "we should aleast try to22:45 UTC
Error 'O... Okay then... go first.'22:46 UTC
Fell!Undyne was screaming in fear and heartbreak. "A-Alphys!" She tried to run towards her.22:47 UTC
First: the blaster pushed you back too, holding Alph down with blue magic22:48 UTC
ApocalypticFresh heads towards where the noise came from. there were two small flickering lights, one yellow and one blue22:48 UTC
Error 'S...So? What is it?'22:49 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "......come and look22:50 UTC
Error came a bit closer, clinging at Fresh 'I... It look like him right?'22:51 UTC
ApocalypticFresh ".....definitely him22:51 UTC
Fell!Undyne "Please! Don't give in!" She cried harder than she probably ever will in her life. "I know you're strong!" She gestured to herself and then to Alphys. She spoke a phrase Slash seems to shout as the breach yanked her away. "Kwetu ni Kwetu!" She didn't know what it meant, but she knew it was good. Wildfire once tried teaching her Swahili, but Wildfire kept flickering and fading during the lesson.22:52 UTC
First: It didn't seemed to work that well. Alphys kept biting the air while struggling agaisnt Blast's magic. Suddenly a skele hand tpuched Undyne's shoulder 'It's too late for her...'22:54 UTC
Error walked to the lights 'I... Ink?'22:55 UTC
Fell!Undyne "NO! I refuse to believe that!" She cried out for what seemed the last time. "ALPHYS!"22:55 UTC
ApocalypticFresh the lights shifted towards him, followed by a small noise22:57 UTC
First: The hand grabbed her firmly 'You think she would want you to die? You've been working hard enough... take some rest and let me do okay?'22:58 UTC
Error 'Ink... Okay... blink twice if you understand me...'23:00 UTC
Fell!Undyne was hyperventilating. "N-No.......but I won't let her......." She was unable to finish the sentence as a sob shook her body.23:00 UTC
ApocalypticFresh the lights flickered twice23:01 UTC
Fell!Undyne joined the chat 23:01 UTC
First 'You can't let her suffer... It'll better like this believe me. Let me do... I'll take what you can't bear and it'll be allright'23:01 UTC
ApocalypticFresh:

left the chat21:29 UTC
ApocalypticFresh joined the chat22:12 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: Hello?22:13 UTC
First joined the chat22:14 UTC
First: There! I'm there! Hum... internet being a bitch and all)22:15 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: Ye22:15 UTC
First: so... RPpocalypse?22:16 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: Ye22:17 UTC
First: I mean. You really have a plan ongoing?22:17 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: Yes22:17 UTC
Error joined the chat22:18 UTC
Error 'What are we doing here Frrg...Gr.. Fresh?'22:19 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "lookin for neat stuff!22:20 UTC
Error '... you do remember everything's destroyed?'22:21 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "I mean like lost items.22:21 UTC
Fell!Undyne joined the chat22:22 UTC
Error 'What could a pair of zombie skeleton could be looking for?'22:22 UTC
Fell!Undyne: (Backaroni sushioni!)22:22 UTC
First: Alphys growled a bit less, looking at Undyne with lifeless eyes22:22 UTC
ApocalypticFresh picks something up "like this scarf22:23 UTC
First: (Take this Fish's hapiness!)22:23 UTC
Fell!Undyne silently cried. She was losing everything, she lost Papyrus, Harriet, Regina, and Henry never came back so they were most likely gone, and now she was losing Alphys too. "I-I love you......please d-don't go...."22:24 UTC
Error 'It's a sleeve of an old... Oh you know what, okay, it's a nice scarf...'22:25 UTC
First: Alphyis kept staring at you 'U... und...'22:26 UTC
ApocalypticFresh it's a tanish color although slightly ripped it looks pretty intact "I'm pretty sure it's a scarf22:26 UTC
Fell!Undyne "Stay......please......s-stay." She sobbed as she felt shard of hers22:27 UTC
Error: (Omg... It's... it's Ink's?)22:27 UTC
Fell!Undyne herself dissappear.22:27 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: Yes22:28 UTC
First: The blaster came closer, finally noticing you stopped22:28 UTC
Error 'And I'm sure it's just an old thing... an... old, familiar thing...'22:29 UTC
Fell!Undyne "I cannot stand to......lose.....y-you.." She was just there sobbing, she wasn't going to move for a long time; unless someone forced her to do so.22:30 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "....yeah...it does look....familiar22:30 UTC
First: The blaster poked her and Alphys was still trying to mumble her name, sometimes coughin blood22:31 UTC
Error ''It remind me of... painting. I don't know why...'22:31 UTC
Fell!Undyne felt her heart begin to shatter. "Alphys.....shhhhhhh don't speak." She sobbed. "I'll help you.......I'll help.....I.......promise."22:32 UTC
First: The blaster poked Undyne stonger sudenly22:33 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "......a...and someone....I....don't know....who though22:33 UTC
Error '... It's... It's INK! It's his scarf!'22:33 UTC
Fell!Undyne didn't even flinch. "Don't leave.......my love.....I can help.....I promise." Her heart was starting to fall apart.22:34 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "holy ravioli your right!22:35 UTC
First: The blaster beamed her a little, just enough to have her attention22:35 UTC
Error '...Ravioli... Anyway. We have to find him! He could be in danger!'22:35 UTC
Fell!Undyne looked at the blaster. "Let me stay........just go." She looked back at Alphys. "You and me, we are one.' She held her hand. "Destiny Bond........." She whispered.22:37 UTC
First: THe blaster did it again, and as soon as she looked at him he pointed Alphys's foot22:38 UTC
ApocalypticFresh a groaning noise could be heard nearby22:39 UTC
Error 'Quick let's hid... ah no... I forgot...' *He looked at his armù22:40 UTC
Error: *22:40 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "it didn't22:40 UTC
Fell!Undyne fearfully looked at Alphys's foot. "Oh my god.........when did this happen?" She started hyperventilating again. "How could I have been so blind? I'm so sorry." Her mind was starting to overflow with questions without answers, and it slowly fell apart. "I'm sorry......I'm sorry........I'm sorry.....I'm s-sorry." She sobbed even harder.22:40 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "it didn't sound like.......22:41 UTC
First: Alphys came closer 'Ho... hun...'22:41 UTC
Fell!Undyne "Y-Yes? My l-love.......what I-is it?" She sniffled silently and felt her heart break agonizingly slowly.22:43 UTC
Error '... you think it is... a Survivor?'22:43 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "...maybe.....22:43 UTC
First: She tryed to reach Undyne's head like to kiss her, but at the last moment the blaster pushed her back while Alphys tried to bite you, her eyes crazy22:44 UTC
Error '... We... we shouldn't... or should we... Damn. So you think we should go help?'22:45 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "we should aleast try to22:45 UTC
Error 'O... Okay then... go first.'22:46 UTC
Fell!Undyne was screaming in fear and heartbreak. "A-Alphys!" She tried to run towards her.22:47 UTC
First: the blaster pushed you back too, holding Alph down with blue magic22:48 UTC
ApocalypticFresh heads towards where the noise came from. there were two small flickering lights, one yellow and one blue22:48 UTC
Error 'S...So? What is it?'22:49 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "......come and look22:50 UTC
Error came a bit closer, clinging at Fresh 'I... It look like him right?'22:51 UTC
ApocalypticFresh ".....definitely him22:51 UTC
Fell!Undyne "Please! Don't give in!" She cried harder than she probably ever will in her life. "I know you're strong!" She gestured to herself and then to Alphys. She spoke a phrase Slash seems to shout as the breach yanked her away. "Kwetu ni Kwetu!" She didn't know what it meant, but she knew it was good. Wildfire once tried teaching her Swahili, but Wildfire kept flickering and fading during the lesson.22:52 UTC
First: It didn't seemed to work that well. Alphys kept biting the air while struggling agaisnt Blast's magic. Suddenly a skele hand tpuched Undyne's shoulder 'It's too late for her...'22:54 UTC
Fell!Undyne "NO! I refuse to believe that!" She cried out for what seemed the last time. "ALPHYS!"22:55 UTC
ApocalypticFresh the lights shifted towards him, followed by a small noise22:57 UTC
First: The hand grabbed her firmly 'You think she would want you to die? You've been working hard enough... take some rest and let me do okay?'22:58 UTC
Fell!Undyne was hyperventilating. "N-No.......but I won't let her......." She was unable to finish the sentence as a sob shook her body.23:00 UTC
Fell!Undyne joined the chat 23:01 UTC
First 'You can't let her suffer... It'll better like this believe me. Let me do... I'll take what you can't bear and it'll be allright'23:01 UTC
ApocalypticFresh:

cabbott22
Champagne Furby
cabbott22
Champagne Furby

Sep 16 2018, 11:53 PM #104

R
Room contains 285 KB. Click here to view previous content
Fell!Undyne joined the chat23:01 UTC
Error almost jumped in hapyness 'Fresh! it's him! His alive! help getting him out of here!'23:02 UTC
Fell!Undyne 's mind shut down and she spoke one word to him. "O-Ok" She still shouted at Alphys. "I LOVE YOU!" She sobbed one final time.23:03 UTC
First '... Blast. Do it.' The blaster nodded a bit and shooted a big beam at Alphys, quicklly kiiling her in one shot 'There. Rest. You can even sleep if you want... I'll take care of you.'23:05 UTC
ApocalypticFresh fresh went to help them, coming out with a very injured Ink23:05 UTC
Error 'My god... Ink... What happened? can you talk?'23:06 UTC
Fell!Undyne feltvher her heart shatter completly. "I'm so......sorry." She then passed out.23:06 UTC
Fell!Undyne: (Gtg, see ya when I can! Sushi rolling out!)23:06 UTC
First: And that close chapter 0 of Ztale: story of a Sushi XD)23:07 UTC
First: (Bye)23:07 UTC
Fell!Undyne left the chat23:07 UTC
ApocalypticFresh Ink shook his head23:07 UTC
Error '... Oh no... We... we gonna bring you home ok? It'll be okay In... rr. g-grrr... 'll be okay Ink!'23:08 UTC
ApocalypticFresh Fresh: "I dont think he can last that long, let alone you barely controlling yourself23:10 UTC
Error 'What do you mean?' He picked up Ink, ready to go23:11 UTC
ApocalypticFresh Fresh: "you growled mid sentence23:12 UTC
Error 'Nah... I'm sure you heard another Z nearby. Let's head back to the bunker now... Come on!' He started to walk away, carrying Ink23:13 UTC
ApocalypticFresh Fresh sighs "if you say so brah" Ink is just limp23:15 UTC
Error kept walking for a while then started to shake a bit 'H... Hey... Fresh... I'm. I'm not the only one here, it's your turn to carry him. I won't do everything damn it...'23:16 UTC
ApocalypticFresh takes Ink "Everything ok?23:17 UTC
Error 'S...Sure. It's Just your turn that's a... That's... all.'23:18 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "ok" Fresh continues towards the bunker23:19 UTC
Error opened the door before him and quickly closed it, holding his head 'G... Go heal him. I... have something to do...23:20 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "ok I will" he lays Ink down on a bed23:22 UTC
First: (Hey can I join?)23:22 UTC
Error: I don't mind... ask Fresh)23:22 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: You're the same person what the fu23:22 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: Also yes23:23 UTC
Error: (Yes I'm talkin to myself... A problem with it?!?)23:23 UTC
Error: XD23:23 UTC
Error: (Okay sorry I'm back)23:24 UTC
ApocalypticFresh: K23:25 UTC
First: *While puting Ink in the bed, Fresh noticed a bit of red light coming from under it*23:26 UTC
ApocalypticFresh looks under it23:27 UTC
First was sleeping, curled up around a his balster, the light came from the blaster's eyes. It looked at Fresh23:28 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "....um sup?23:29 UTC
First: *The blaster looked at First and slowly flyed out of his grip, once free, he stared at Fresh with a 'Shhhhh mother fucker' gaze*23:30 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "..........."23:30 UTC
First: *It didn't seemed agressive.. for now at least.*23:31 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "....ok...I'm going back to healing my peep now....23:32 UTC
First: *It looked at Ink and nodded, going back under the bed*23:32 UTC
Error came in the room 'So? How is it going? He's gonna be alright?'23:33 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "....I think so..23:33 UTC
Error 'Great... Did I heard ya talking with him or...? Maybe I'm just going crazy...'23:34 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "....yeah I was talking to him...23:35 UTC
Error 'Okay. You... doesn't seem so sure about it. Bah, Anyway, I'll go check our food stock, I don't know if we need, but Ink'll certainly ask to eat23:36 UTC
ApocalypticFresh goes back to healing Ink23:37 UTC
Error go away for a little while23:38 UTC
ApocalypticFresh Ink: '...rsh....' Fresh: "Yeah it's me23:39 UTC
First: *The blaster came out, looking at Ink*23:40 UTC
ApocalypticFresh ink kinda stares at it23:41 UTC
First: *The blaster came closer and kinda smell Ink*23:42 UTC
ApocalypticFresh Ink is silent23:42 UTC
First moved a bit under the bed, hiting it but still asleep23:43 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "why....23:44 UTC
First: *The blaster looked at you, tilting his head*23:45 UTC
ApocalypticFresh ".....you know what never mind23:46 UTC
Error: *The blaster kept staring at you, seem lik he's not the one who give up.*23:47 UTC
Error joined the chat23:48 UTC
Error: Sry... I'm changing device and I messed up a bit ^^')23:49 UTC
ApocalypticFresh "why are you stareing at me?23:49 UTC
First joined the chat23:50 UTC
First: *The blaster came closer, looking at you with a clearly curious gaze*23:51 UTC

cabbott22
Champagne Furby
cabbott22
Champagne Furby

Sep 18 2018, 08:26 PM #105

The Bloodbath
Ink snaps Error 's neck.
Dream repeatedly stabs Fell to death with sais.

Day 1
Nightmare stabs Dream with a tree branch.

Night 1
Sushi shoots an arrow into Geno's head.
Red poisons Nightmare 's drink, but mistakes it for his own and dies.
Razz pushes Fresh off a cliff during a knife fight.

Day 2
Spark shoots an arrow at Nightmare , but misses and kills Classic instead.

Night 2
First kills Tale as he tries to run.

Day 3
Swap, First , and Foxica track down and kill Lilly.

Night 3
Ink, Pallet, Swap, and Dabfly form a suicide pact, killing themselves.
Rockster sets an explosive off, killing Spark .

Day 4
No deaths occurred.

Night 4
SF dies from hypothermia.

The Feast
Sushi bleeds out due to untreated injuries.
Razz sets an explosive off, killing Blueberry , Foxica , and Nightmare .
Yeetsqito falls into a pit and dies.

Day 5
No deaths occurred.

Arena Event
The arena turns pitch black and nobody can see a thing.
Razz finds and kills Rockster , who was making too much noise.

Night 5
No deaths occurred.

Day 6
No deaths occurred.

Night 6
Razz is unable to convince First to not kill him.

Day 7
First decapitates Goth with a sword.
The winner is First from District 10!

Proceed.