Purchased Furby Connect - can’t load Connect App songs onto Furby?

Do you have a broken or poorly Furby? See if someone can help you out here.

Purchased Furby Connect - can’t load Connect App songs onto Furby?

LooBay
Furby Buddy
LooBay
Furby Buddy

Apr 26 2018, 10:12 AM #1

Hi,

I'm new to the forum :)

I've just purchased two Furby Connects (quite expensive!) but have only just found out that I won't be able to access any of the past Connect App media (songs in particular) because the app is no longer being updated (bar the one song that is current available on the app).

Does anyone know if this means I miss out on being able to program all the songs onto my Furby? I'm so disappointed :(

Is there any other way of loading them onto Furby?

I've contacted Hasbro but their response was quite short and didn't really help with any solutions (other than confirming the situation).

Thanks so much for your help, I'm really grateful.

Cheers,
Eve

Furbettini
Flamingo Furby
Furbettini
Flamingo Furby

Apr 27 2018, 05:51 AM #2

Welcome to the Forum!

I have a Furby Connect, too, but have to admit I don’t play with him very much. Now that you mention it, the last few times I tried to have him sing along in the Movie Theater in the app, it would say that it was uploading, but nothing ever happened.

I’m not sure about how you can upload the songs to your Furbys, but they have cute songs they sing when they interact with each other that don’t require the app.

If you have advanced IT programming skills, you could hack the Furby via its Bluetooth and make it say and sing whatever you want. I haven’t done this, but there are instructional videos available on YouTube.