Hey guys

For when you fancy chatting about anything not Furby related!

Hey guys

furbys are cool
AdoptaFurby Superstar
furbys are cool
AdoptaFurby Superstar

Mar 10 2018, 07:00 PM #1

Hey guys I seen adopt a furby was offline and the forum got replaced with Tabatalk. I don’t know if I am still a mod on here or not I have to get used to this! I still love furbys and that part of my life won’t change. Furbys helped me find the love of my life Hollie and life’s great because she’s coming all the way from austrailia to Canada to see me might make a video of my visit! I am still gonna check out the forum once in a while I wish it would go back to invision free instead of tabatalk

FurbyFaerie
Graduation Furby
FurbyFaerie
Graduation Furby

Mar 11 2018, 04:34 PM #2

Hey!😄 Welcome back furbys are cool! I'm so glad to see you again. I've returned only fairly recently myself, and I'm finding the forum to be as much fun as ever, although a little bit quieter from time to time. Still, it's good to be back and it's nice to see some old friends getting back into the swing of things. Congratulations on the love interest...how epic!
*Home of FURBY A GO GO, where the fur really flies & the 60's never die!*

Hollie96
Flamingo Furby
Hollie96
Flamingo Furby

Mar 12 2018, 10:33 AM #3

FurbyFaerie wrote: Hey!😄 Welcome back furbys are cool! I'm so glad to see you again. I've returned only fairly recently myself, and I'm finding the forum to be as much fun as ever, although a little bit quieter from time to time. Still, it's good to be back and it's nice to see some old friends getting back into the swing of things. Congratulations on the love interest...how epic!
I am Patricks girlfriend and im so excited to see him in Canada. I love furbys so much.