Broken Japanese Furby

Do you have a broken or poorly Furby? See if someone can help you out here.

Broken Japanese Furby

Nulutokyofabi17
Flamingo Furby
Nulutokyofabi17
Flamingo Furby

29 Sep 2017, 03:39 #1

Waaaaaaaaaaaah all it does when I put batteries in is hum :( help
I love furbys! I love furbys! I love furbys
www.furbys4ever.weebly.com

DollKing
President Furby
DollKing
President Furby

30 Sep 2017, 23:27 #2

Firstly, try pumping the ears up and down for a little while until he moves.

If this does not work, you will need to dismantle him and start the motor manually. First take off the fur and then the outer shell. If you need more assistance with this, please tell me.

There is a small gear located next to the mouth on the Furby's right side. Turn this gear with fingernail. You could also turn the motor itself, there is a rotating cam that you can turn manually.

Most likely this will fix the problem, but he may need lubricant. Use silicon grease, which is what was used originally at the factories in the 1990s.
Dah/koo-doh! Ee-nye/kah-dah! Aloalo!

"If you look closely you will see, they're part of the world like you and me."

-Teddy Ruxpin, "Take A Good Look"

宜しくお願いします。

Nulutokyofabi17
Flamingo Furby
Nulutokyofabi17
Flamingo Furby

30 Sep 2017, 23:35 #3

DollKing @ Sep 30 2017, 11:27 PM wrote: Firstly, try pumping the ears up and down for a little while until he moves.

If this does not work, you will need to dismantle him and start the motor manually. First take off the fur and then the outer shell. If you need more assistance with this, please tell me.

There is a small gear located next to the mouth on the Furby's right side. Turn this gear with fingernail. You could also turn the motor itself, there is a rotating cam that you can turn manually.

Most likely this will fix the problem, but he may need lubricant. Use silicon grease, which is what was used originally at the factories in the 1990s.
Thanks! I'll try she was very healthy before that
I love furbys! I love furbys! I love furbys
www.furbys4ever.weebly.com