ThaddeusStevens
ThaddeusStevens

4:38 PM - Oct 10, 2018 #11

I hope they develop a set of current players.  Their forum page is usually dead.

mjhbuckeye.actionpcsports

4:49 PM - Oct 10, 2018 #12

That is true. Early on the inventor of the game concept (what was called an unplayable board game by one reviewer) and the game programmer/developer posted often, but they haven't done so recently to drum up or maintain the buzz. Of course I have no idea how the game has sold but I hate to think it is considered a finished product. That would be a pity as it is a great game now but still has tremendous upside to improve even more..

SlyBelle
SlyBelle

9:11 AM - Oct 11, 2018 #13

mjhbuckeye.actionpcsports wrote: That is true. Early on the inventor of the game concept (what was called an unplayable board game by one reviewer) and the game programmer/developer posted often, but they haven't done so recently to drum up or maintain the buzz. Of course I have no idea how the game has sold but I hate to think it is considered a finished product. That would be a pity as it is a great game now but still has tremendous upside to improve even more..
i suspect some of their radio silence is because they moved on and made a soccer game which they released a little while ago.

BiggieCohen
BiggieCohen

6:00 PM - Oct 12, 2018 #14

Anthony, who developed the game is also the developer behind Classic Soccer and as was stated above he's putting a lot of time in on that right now.

Richard of course also has Classic Soccer and SAT football, and the Replay games that take his attention as well as ASG golf.

Edited to note that the game is very fun and Anthony seems open to adding more players though I'm pushing for a season and not just another 30-40 players. I'm a season replay kind of guy. He seems to be leaning towards the former though. The addition of the doubles players adds players who you can play singles with that were added because of doubles.