An update to the 2017 Basketball game has been posted at www.dksports.com/service.htm. Be sure to open/extract the file into programfilesx86/Basketball2017. This update is free to owners of the 2017 game and will not operate with previous game versions. Please note that current game downloads and CDs include all the updates listed below. Improvements were made in the following areas:
Feb 6, 2018
* Minor play-by-play corrections and screen display adjustments.
* Adjustments to late game play (burn time, hold ball, and intentional fouling).
* Minor injury system adjustments.
* Usage penalty system corrections.
Oct 12, 2017
* Minor play-by-play corrections.
* College play injury adjustment.
* Minor game screen display adjustments.
* Burn\hold ball play result adjustments.
* Game film display corrections.
July 19, 2017
* Corrects player PER rating display.
* Corrects for potential error loading a college season.
* Speeds up opening screen display for college seasons.
* Corrects an injury\clock stop sequence.
* Corrects several play-by-play errors.
* Corrects error loading the special tab leader boards.
* Corrects coach image on in-game strategy screen.
Dave Koch Sports
Important: This update must be extracted into the original game folder, typically programfilesx86/Basketball2017. You will receive a game generated error message if the file is extracted into any other folder including a sub-folder of programfilesx86/Basketball2017.
1 post • Page 1 of 1