Tight trousers

Tight trousers

Jane
Jane

May 12th, 2002, 11:32 pm #1

I am much more turned on by the idea of being disciplined accross tight jeans ,tight shorts, trousers, jodhpurs etc. than by being punished accross the bare bottom where an implement is to be used. Perhaps it results from my canings at school always being given accross the clothed {knickered} bottom.The only exception is if I were to be hand spanked. Do any others have this preference? Jane.

peter
peter

May 13th, 2002, 4:08 am #2

I agree, I was always caned over my trousers. You were given a lectuer and then told to bend over

Bill
Bill

May 13th, 2002, 10:43 am #3

I am much more turned on by the idea of being disciplined accross tight jeans ,tight shorts, trousers, jodhpurs etc. than by being punished accross the bare bottom where an implement is to be used. Perhaps it results from my canings at school always being given accross the clothed {knickered} bottom.The only exception is if I were to be hand spanked. Do any others have this preference? Jane.
Hi Jane,
were you ever hand spanked at school ?

Jane
Jane

May 13th, 2002, 10:50 pm #4

I was never hand spanked at school. The only corporal punishment I have received has been with the cane which I received at school on four occasions from the same teacher. Hand spanking I am sure would have been very mild compared to the cane although I would not have cared for the idea of being over a female's knee.

Bill
Bill

May 14th, 2002, 8:22 am #5

Would you have liked it more or less if it had been a male's knee you had to bend over ?

May 14th, 2002, 4:18 pm #6

For obvious reasons, it is usually always preferable to cane a bare bottom. To see the target in the most quintessential form is a sight to behold. Also to see weals and tramlines appear. But to cane over clothing, modesty is preserved. But I agree with Jane, a caning over tightly stretched jodpurs or jeans is a turn on. Wether or not you are caning or being caned. I have happily swished a few feminine bottoms whilst encased in tight denim and riding trousers. Also it is a wonderful sight to have a bottom bent before you with knickers and tights still in place. I was fortunate enough to witness a girl caned at school with skirt raised. And the so called protection of tights and knickers did nothing to help her. I have also been caned very very hard indeed by Miss Martindale who will only ever cane men over their trousers. I can state truthfully that each caning that she administered made a mockery of my clothing!

Tombola
Tombola

May 14th, 2002, 11:06 pm #7

Andrew,
Is Miss Martindale still active with the cane-if so,how can I make contact?
Can you tell us a bit more about your very very hard caning please.

Jane
Jane

May 14th, 2002, 11:11 pm #8

For obvious reasons, it is usually always preferable to cane a bare bottom. To see the target in the most quintessential form is a sight to behold. Also to see weals and tramlines appear. But to cane over clothing, modesty is preserved. But I agree with Jane, a caning over tightly stretched jodpurs or jeans is a turn on. Wether or not you are caning or being caned. I have happily swished a few feminine bottoms whilst encased in tight denim and riding trousers. Also it is a wonderful sight to have a bottom bent before you with knickers and tights still in place. I was fortunate enough to witness a girl caned at school with skirt raised. And the so called protection of tights and knickers did nothing to help her. I have also been caned very very hard indeed by Miss Martindale who will only ever cane men over their trousers. I can state truthfully that each caning that she administered made a mockery of my clothing!
I was only fourteen when I was last caned so I am not sure how I would have felt about being over a male knee at that time. I suppose embarassed although definitely preferring it to the cane. I was caned as Andrew described [ ie. with the skirt raised ] on each occasion but I am sure it was just as painful as if I had been given it on the bare. The clothing seemed irrelevant as the cane seemed to just slice through to your bottom. I was caned by the same schoolmistress each time and she was obviously a corporal punishment enthusiast who enjoyed this aspect of her work. I am sure if she had thought the strokes she administered were going to even more painful then my bottom would have been bare.

James R
James R

May 14th, 2002, 11:49 pm #9

Andrew,
Is Miss Martindale still active with the cane-if so,how can I make contact?
Can you tell us a bit more about your very very hard caning please.
Andrew, I would also be interested to hear further about your encounter with Miss Martindale's cane accross the clothed bottom. I suppose in a way it simulates exactly what would normally be administered at school as in reality most canings were given in this way. How many strokes were given and in what position? What was the sensation when the cane impacted?
Does Miss Martindale only cane females accross the clothed bottom do you know? Have you or anyone else seen her cane a female or met any female who has experienced it from her? Many thanks, James.

Michael
Michael

May 15th, 2002, 7:36 am #10

Did she mark you Andrew deppite the trousers and if so how long did they last?