Who looks good for JV this upcoming season?

March 26th, 2012, 10:26 pm #1

HMMM?
HMMM?

March 27th, 2012, 3:54 pm #2

The moms? It's JV! Shut your pie hole. Nobody cares. If your kid is on JV...he sucks. Period.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 28th, 2012, 2:43 pm #3

Every year former JV players win at the UC. I think people just post about JV to draw idiots like you out. You need to hack on someone else to elevate your miserable existence?

hd3
hd3

March 29th, 2012, 12:51 am #4

yes former jv players have won at the uc, but generally are not a major factor on a contending varsity team the year they jump from jv...if you tell me a kid is jumping from jv last year to first or second line on varsity this year i would guess that varsity is probably not good enough to get to the uc

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 29th, 2012, 1:17 am #5

Want one from this year?

David Kellner, Viator JV last year, third in scoring on their varsity team this year behind Linzing and Renner, ended at the UC.

There are more. It happens almost every year. Development happens at many speeds.

And since when is playing on a 3rd line a championship team not important? 4th lines are important as well. Don't just look at who scores.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 29th, 2012, 1:23 am #6

Role players are very important on every great team reguardless of the level.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 23rd, 2012, 3:19 pm #7

st viator is the favorite to win it all. got great goaltending in burkman and solid offense led by super-senior thornton. lorenzini and edlebauer will be a force to be reckoned with on defense. i dont think anybody is going to be able to stop these guys.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 11th, 2012, 4:02 pm #8

I know Burkman will go on the be the best on varisty beating out Jamo and herrmann.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 12th, 2012, 3:56 pm #9

You might as well ask who looks good for Pee Wee Bronze? Seriously who cares?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 12th, 2012, 4:47 pm #10

Who looks good for Peewee Bronze? Inquiring minds want to know....