When will Falcons squirts stop playing games this year?

When will Falcons squirts stop playing games this year?

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 29th, 2011, 7:38 pm #1

Just wondering how Illinois hockey will deal with Falcons squirt AA team in CSDHL that has already played 31 games with 20 more coming. Seems like they have total disrespect for max game rule.

Anon
Anon

November 29th, 2011, 8:00 pm #2

Just wondering why you care.

anon
anon

November 29th, 2011, 10:09 pm #3

Exactly, why do you care? And also, some of those games they have played I'm sure are tournament games, and since you are being the game limit police you would know this: tournaments count as only 3 games no matter how many they play. Judging by their success so far, im sure they have gone to 5 or 6 games in each of those tournaments. And again, why do you care?

Tom
Tom

November 30th, 2011, 1:48 am #4

Obviously little Johnny got cut during tryouts. Sorry take your little plumber to some privates. Maybe next year. Who really cares about the Falcons. They got a handful of kids carrying that team. RT is another $$ guy nothing more. I wonder what the Bauer selects team will consist of this year with RT being the 01 coach.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 30th, 2011, 2:38 am #5

Exactly, why do you care? And also, some of those games they have played I'm sure are tournament games, and since you are being the game limit police you would know this: tournaments count as only 3 games no matter how many they play. Judging by their success so far, im sure they have gone to 5 or 6 games in each of those tournaments. And again, why do you care?
In addition, some of their games have been "exhibition" or practice games against AAA teams when they come into town. Those don't count towards the total either.

Pitt
Pitt

November 30th, 2011, 3:53 am #6

Just wondering why you care.
Its to many games stupid.

heh heh heh
heh heh heh

November 30th, 2011, 5:19 pm #7

Just wondering how Illinois hockey will deal with Falcons squirt AA team in CSDHL that has already played 31 games with 20 more coming. Seems like they have total disrespect for max game rule.
He's looking at me... No, she's looking at me... Mommy tell them to stop...
OK, THAT'S ENOUGH. NOBODY LOOKS AT ANYBODY EVER AGAIN.

"Support bateria. They're the only culture some people have." ~Larry the Cable Guy~

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 30th, 2011, 7:50 pm #8

Its to many games stupid.
Now that is funny! Someone that can't spell "too" is calling someone stupid.

Pitt
Pitt

December 1st, 2011, 1:14 am #9

Many different types of stupid, stupid!

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 1st, 2011, 10:13 am #10

He's looking at me... No, she's looking at me... Mommy tell them to stop...
OK, THAT'S ENOUGH. NOBODY LOOKS AT ANYBODY EVER AGAIN.

"Support bateria. They're the only culture some people have." ~Larry the Cable Guy~
You got to admit that its a stupid rule. Some teams
want more games or have alot of talent and want to
go further playing games. Not every year do you get
on a talented team and if theyre having fun at it
who are we to burst their bubble.