what happend to the mighty cya 98's

what happend to the mighty cya 98's

donkey daddy
donkey daddy

October 4th, 2010, 1:16 am #1

all summer long all i read was how bad TI 98's are going to be and how great CYA 98"s are. Well last I checked TI has beaten them 3 times all ready this year. Well I think all the 98's are good and I want to see them all learn and have fun. Best of luck to all this year and lets kick some Detroit Butt.

funny stuff
funny stuff

October 4th, 2010, 4:15 pm #2

the North Shore kids can't compete against the south kids, too soft, I suppose CYA boys have roller bags as well...lol

anon
anon

October 4th, 2010, 4:55 pm #3

Hey Dip-shit. TI is NORTH of CYA, and has 4 kids from the Nortshore. Not too many kids from the SOUTH can play hockey. Just ask the Fury. LOL at yourself.

donkey daddy
donkey daddy

October 5th, 2010, 2:10 am #4

awww dont pick on the Fury there are a nice AA team. lets pick on the Mission who cantbeat St. Louis guess there goes the national dream lol

October 5th, 2010, 2:30 am #5

Wow! Who would have thought that the only success CYA would have this year is winning a AA tourney like they did last weekend. Season still early, but I like how TI is pounding their chest on 3 lousy victories over CYA. Wait till St. Louis gets a hold of you at the Warrior.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 7th, 2010, 7:54 pm #6

all summer long all i read was how bad TI 98's are going to be and how great CYA 98"s are. Well last I checked TI has beaten them 3 times all ready this year. Well I think all the 98's are good and I want to see them all learn and have fun. Best of luck to all this year and lets kick some Detroit Butt.
I think the real question is what happened to the Mission '98s? Fury '98s are bottom feeders, CYA and TI are going to battle it out for 2nd place (snore fest), and the Mission are going to take states by default. What happened to this age group? I thought the '98s were a strong birth year? Did the talent go back to AA cause they were sick of the high cost and just tired of the AAA crap? I believe Chicago has too many AAA teams to roster 4 strong teams at any birth year. With that being said, a PW Major AAA National Champion is not coming out of the Chicago area!!!

question
question

October 8th, 2010, 4:10 am #7

what year could chicago win any national championship except maybe 99's

October 8th, 2010, 2:37 pm #8

How bout last year