Web site for Prep and High-level High School teams

Web site for Prep and High-level High School teams

AmericanCompHockey
AmericanCompHockey

December 4th, 2009, 2:10 am #1

AmericanCompHockey.com has lauched to cover Midget AAA, Bantam AAA, and Tier 2, and Prep schools. Feel free to send press releases, alumni news, etc.

AmericanJuniorHockey.com is the nation's premiere news source for USA Hockey's Junior level of play. Updated a minimum of three times a day, AJH has quickly grown to one thousand stories and over one million page views since we launched on May 18th.

Who reads us? Everyone with an interest in the game. Fans, parents, players, management, and team owners. USA Hockey's office in Colorado Springs provides us with direct content and regularly visits to site. Team owners from all three Tiers often comment on the content and current issues.

AmericanJuniorHockey.com is pleased to announce the launch of AmericanCompHockey.com. We promise to deliver the same high quality content and to continue to work closely with all the clubs.

Where do we get our content? 90% comes directly from the leagues and teams. We would like to see every club participate with direct releases concerning players, junior commits, and even weekly recaps of games.

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied Customer

December 4th, 2009, 4:02 am #2

I'm keeping my business here with Complete Hockey. I prefer to get my content from Scumbag Ranker, Snippy and those blow hard Chargers.

snippy
snippy

December 4th, 2009, 4:48 pm #3

You are a wise man indeed but I think you forgot about the Truthline guy that continually ranked teams out in the western suburbs higher than they should have been. Maybe he'll rear his ugly head before too long and rank NPC #1 again.

We can all only hope......

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied Customer

December 4th, 2009, 5:24 pm #4

I also forgot the guy from Rockford, who along with your commentary kept us entertained in August and September.