Vikings CSDHL offering in 2012-2013

Vikings CSDHL offering in 2012-2013

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 12th, 2012, 1:26 pm #1

The Vikings have applied to the Central States Developmental Hockey League (CSDHL) at the following five levels for the 2012-2013 USA Hockey Season...

Midget Minor U16, Bantam Major 98, Bantam Minor 99, PeeWee Major 00 & PeeWee Minor 01. The CSDHL will make thier selections for entry later in the summer. Keep checking the Vikings website for selection announcements along with all the latest Vikings news and events.

Yes Come on Down
Yes Come on Down

May 13th, 2012, 8:46 pm #2

Come on down. 1/2 ice practices all season, over crowded skillz and yes if johnny plays B or A level hockey his chances of makingz central states beez good. Cauz its all abouts da $$$$ honey.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 14th, 2012, 6:02 pm #3

I think that the Vikings 2011-2012 record speaks for itself. 14 wins, 71 losses, 19 ties across all Central States teams. I'm sure with all the development progams they have they will be much more competitive next year.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 16th, 2012, 3:16 pm #4

Because we KNOW -dumbass- that Development is all about the WINS.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 16th, 2012, 10:00 pm #5

The best coach will have more losses at the beginning of a season, and less at the end. NOT because he gets them playing better as a team, all though that is part of it. The main reason is, he runs all his lines every game, every kid on the team plays in every situation. There is no reason to ever shorten a bench until after the first of the year.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 16th, 2012, 10:06 pm #6

You are not a Wilmette Parent are you?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 19th, 2012, 3:59 pm #7

The Huskies are close by and have Central States also, and at least they can beat the Vikings. No one else, but at least they beat the Vikings...

Anon
Anon

June 7th, 2012, 4:04 pm #8

Bruins have CSDHL teams at all levels for 2012-2013 Season.

http://www.chicagobruinshockey.com/?Home&id=193

Haven't seen any other clubs posting what levels they might have. Heard the Huskies aren't going to have teams at Pee Wee or Squirt levels.

Nichols
Nichols

June 7th, 2012, 7:11 pm #9

I just moved here from OH and am looking for a club that will have a CSDHL team at the PW major level. I didnt see a list of organizations that will be having it on their website. We will be living in Batavia and I dont have a problem driving him within 40 miles of here. I'm looking for any team within that range other than the Leafs or Bruins. Any suggestions with who the coaches are as well. Thx

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 7th, 2012, 8:14 pm #10

Look no further...you have the Cyclones right in your own back yard in Geneva.