Troy Koening...

Troy Koening...

Hockey Fan
Hockey Fan

September 15th, 2011, 6:04 pm #1

....has a place on our team anytime. I am not a fan of litigation (wastes money on lawyers), but his action to USA Hockey should be a wake up call on their domineering attitude of forcing all hockey to play thier way. In an article I read at the rink, there was a sales pitch letter from the head of USA hockey pitching reasons for all the changes. To him, and President Obama, I send the same message. Stop your overbearing bs and get out of the way.

Can someone enlighten me regarding references to how Michigan, Minnesota, and Massachusetts steer clear of the USA hockey mandates?

anon
anon

September 15th, 2011, 6:09 pm #2

They use cheap insurance which is better than the BS USA hockey peddles and AHAI

Puckman
Puckman

September 15th, 2011, 10:28 pm #3

Someone needs to figure out how to take some cost out of hockey in Chicago. A lawsuit is a good start

DC
DC

September 15th, 2011, 11:06 pm #4

....has a place on our team anytime. I am not a fan of litigation (wastes money on lawyers), but his action to USA Hockey should be a wake up call on their domineering attitude of forcing all hockey to play thier way. In an article I read at the rink, there was a sales pitch letter from the head of USA hockey pitching reasons for all the changes. To him, and President Obama, I send the same message. Stop your overbearing bs and get out of the way.

Can someone enlighten me regarding references to how Michigan, Minnesota, and Massachusetts steer clear of the USA hockey mandates?
What did I miss? You have a link to any information?