TI 98

TI 98

me
me

February 28th, 2010, 2:42 am #1

What happened to the mighty TI 98 team?
They won everything last year.
Will the team stay together for next year ?

February 28th, 2010, 3:16 am #2

Wow! It didn't take long to start hacking at this bunch of over achievers or should I say under achievers. The TI 98 team is still one of the best PW Minor teams in the country. However, they were bested by the Mission who were simply better coached. After watching the two game series, the Mission simply wanted it more and out worked the TI team. Additionally, TI's coach panicked and shortened the bench which didn't help their cause. Ryan Taylor did a great job forming a team that not necessaarily had the best kids, but kids who bought into the system and worked their butts off. Congrats Mission on an outstanding season!

mike
mike

March 3rd, 2010, 3:08 pm #3

well said george.

March 4th, 2010, 1:40 am #4

Who's George?

March 6th, 2010, 4:20 pm #5

What?!?!? No 98 TI parent going to step up to the plate and defend their team and coaching staff????

coach
coach

March 12th, 2010, 3:53 pm #6

where is everyone going next year, cya looks like their builing a winner.

hkylvr
hkylvr

March 12th, 2010, 4:06 pm #7

CYA will benefit the most from the move to West Dundee by TI. There will still be only two good teams at the 98 level. CYA and Mission.

March 12th, 2010, 4:42 pm #8

If they are smart, Mission should stick with what they have and pick up only 2 or 3 kids from the TI squad. The CYA team should pick up the rest of the talented crew. It will definitely be a rebuilding season for the 98 TI team. Only time will tell.

98Dad
98Dad

March 12th, 2010, 8:22 pm #9

Move to W Dundee will not make a difference. The TI98's will all try out...some will make it some will not. They will go to CYA if cut by TI...same as always.

March 13th, 2010, 3:44 am #10

where is everyone going next year, cya looks like their builing a winner.
Seriously...you should not be smoking dope while on this site. JUST SAY NO DUDE!