St. Viator Goalie Injured

St. Viator Goalie Injured

SVHS Parent
SVHS Parent

March 15th, 2012, 5:38 am #1

Rob Schmidt, starting goalie for St. Viator, is out for the remainder of the Blackhawk Cup playoffs due to a high ankle sprain. Schmidt injured his ankle during Viator's Elite 8 matchup against Sandburg on Monday night. After meeting with Saint Viator's training staff, the school has deemed Schmidt ineligible for the remainder of the season.

really
really

March 18th, 2012, 12:36 am #2

who cares there is more than one kid on this team

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 19th, 2012, 3:48 pm #3

Rob Schmidt, starting goalie for St. Viator, is out for the remainder of the Blackhawk Cup playoffs due to a high ankle sprain. Schmidt injured his ankle during Viator's Elite 8 matchup against Sandburg on Monday night. After meeting with Saint Viator's training staff, the school has deemed Schmidt ineligible for the remainder of the season.
Damn....that is not good news. :(

x
x

March 19th, 2012, 5:45 pm #4

I agree who cares besides the dad that put this notice out there. Dont wory, we wont blame your son if Viator gets lit-up!. I hope the "back-up" goalie kicks butt!

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 19th, 2012, 5:54 pm #5

viator will not win if their starter is out. the backup can play but the team chem isnt there without the starter

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 19th, 2012, 7:48 pm #6

this is from march 14...he played against LAG so he'll obviously play friday

anon
anon

March 20th, 2012, 12:12 am #7

This thread regarding the St. Viator goalie being injured was made on MARCH 14th, Schmidt played goal for St. Viator this past Saturday, MARCH 17th.At least that is what the announcer on the Hockeycube was saying throughout the game vs. LAG.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 24th, 2012, 5:10 am #8

lmfao I lied.

just saying
just saying

March 24th, 2012, 5:29 pm #9

GUESS IT DIDNT MATTER WHO WAS IN NET. 5 GOALS AGAINST . TRY THE BACK UP GOALIE NEXT TIME