Nike/Bauer 95's

Nike/Bauer 95's

Anytime
Anytime

October 31st, 2008, 6:14 pm #1

Nike/Bauer Tourney

Going to post some scores anytime soon in this tourney..
Games started at 7:30 am.

Let's Go Already

Milf City Cougars Bantam B's
Milf City Cougars Bantam B's

October 31st, 2008, 6:33 pm #2

Guelph 4 Florida Jr Panthers 1
Seacoast 6 Atlanta 2
Honeybaked 7 Dallas Stars 1
Huron-Pertg 2 Madison 0
Valley (Mass.) 3 TPH Thunder 2
Mississauga Reps 5 Alaska All-Stars 4
Russell Stover 5 Milwaukee 4
Indy Racers 2 Winnipeg Sharks 1

Still alot of scores not posted.

dd
dd

November 4th, 2008, 2:09 am #3

Saw the Russian team play the LA Selects '95 team. It was sobering, because I then walked over and watched another '95 game, and it looked like it was being played in mud.

Was shocked by the unbelievable quality of hockey from a group of 13 year olds. #98 on the La Selects team has to be the best 13 yr old I have ever seen, anywhere.

really
really

November 4th, 2008, 3:53 am #4

I am sure the kid is a very good hockey player.... but you are an idiot.

Player
Player

November 4th, 2008, 3:25 pm #5

Poster about # 88 is not an idiot. Have seen the LA player numerous times and there is no other 95 playing at his level. Just a fact, sorry if you are jealous or whatever but that player could play anywhere on any 94 team.

Dumb and Dumber
Dumb and Dumber

November 4th, 2008, 3:33 pm #6

Gosh eee wilickers! A sure NHLer already in 8th grade! and YOU discovered him! All by your self! Aren't you speeeeeecial!

dd
dd

November 4th, 2008, 8:14 pm #7

I didn't discover anybody, nor did I annoint him as a sure NHLer...don't even know if he will play hockey through high school or college....was just amazed that this one 13 year old kid seemed to be skating at a speed and level beyond even the best Russian kids...He just played at a completely different speed...That's all I was saying.

scout
scout

November 4th, 2008, 10:42 pm #8

Any kid like one on LA that is that dominating is for sure soft if he aint playing 94. I say he is talented and affraid, period!!! Either that or his parents sit on the couch and get off watchin game films.

banker
banker

November 5th, 2008, 1:17 am #9

Scout did u even see the kid play? If not what's your point?

Maybe the kid wants to play on what most people say is the best team in the country or perhaps they really like the coach or the other kids on the team.Are u such an ass that u have to start blasting a kid and his parents about something you know nothing about?Just another great story blown by an eyewitness.

Oh by the way there were 2 guys who saw him play over the weekend who thought he was lights out.Between them they have 24 years of NHL experience.Would I value their opinoin over yours...Yes.....PERIOD.

coffeycurve
coffeycurve

November 5th, 2008, 3:35 am #10

I know it isn't right to put a players name on here...his initials are B.W...and shares a name with a NBC anchorman...Best Bantam Minor I have seen in awhile.....If he does not get hurt, he is the Real Deal....he will get drafted in the 1st round...He is better than Austin Watson and Jared Knight in their Bantam Minor year for Compuware three years ago...and they are currently tearing up the O