Message from a Rational Person

Message from a Rational Person

Anon
Anon

May 22nd, 2012, 9:44 pm #1

How you tools can post this much about Tier II hockey is beyond me. Give it a rest.

If your kid is playing tier II by 14 don't waste your time arguing on here, Spend your time and $$ to let your kid find a great talent he can excel with.

Thats responsible parenting.

aaaaaa
aaaaaa

May 22nd, 2012, 10:10 pm #2

I think the same applies to 90% of AAA players as well.

Stats
Stats

May 23rd, 2012, 12:26 am #3

I think it is more like 65 %

hd3
hd3

May 24th, 2012, 9:39 pm #4

....rule number one is to always give serious consideration to the perspective of someone who uses the phrase tool when dispensing derisive observation....hopefully the intended message was anybody who has their kid playing AAA before 14 and after 16 is wasting time and money...and anybody who knows the process and is honest about it knows that narrow window is accurate....sounds like another victim of high costs and empty promises

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 24th, 2012, 9:49 pm #5

How you tools can post this much about Tier II hockey is beyond me. Give it a rest.

If your kid is playing tier II by 14 don't waste your time arguing on here, Spend your time and $$ to let your kid find a great talent he can excel with.

Thats responsible parenting.
I think its called free speech. Read over the amendments when you get a chance.
The question is why are you wasting time on message board topics you don't care about. Let me give you an example, I don't care thing one about girls hockey so guess what I rarely visit the message board.

Now that's rational.

anne
anne

May 24th, 2012, 9:54 pm #6

After 16 as a waste is a bit extreme. Many of the drafted players on the 16 or 17 year go back to aaa and still wind up on the USHL, D1 path though it may be as 19 year old freshman.

But I get the point.

stats
stats

May 25th, 2012, 3:11 pm #7

Only 6% of all D1 hockey players are a true freshman. Interesting stat.

what?
what?

May 25th, 2012, 3:42 pm #8

Did someone use the word "rational" on an N54 forum? KNOCK THAT SH*T OFF!!! This forum is for dipsh*ts, morons, posers, and major assh*les, with a sprinkling of some people that should probably be "under observation"... somewhere.

Uh Oh, time for my medication again. tehehe

Hockey Mom
Hockey Mom

May 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm #9

Yeah,
To hell with hockey, this aint minnesota, so I am gonna send my kid to the IMG Lax camp advertisied here...he for sure is going D1 in lax.

You morons....let the kids play now, for now, and enjoy their high school years playing sports and studying. Get your kids playing high school hockey.