JV state

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 23rd, 2012, 9:22 pm #161

I know that many of you will hear St pats and think that this is a joke, but this year we had almost a 20 game win streak between the MIT league and the Metro Central league. We were screwed over by the Blackhawk Cup people because we only had one team we had to play a varsity team instead of a JV team where we belong, the team we beat for our championship (BGWH) actually made it through the state tournament easily. So we may have had a shot at it if we were not screwed over.
the top team is called 'varsity'. Get over it. No one screwed you over.

Anon
Anon

May 24th, 2012, 4:59 am #162

GBN would have wiped you out anyway.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 25th, 2012, 10:15 pm #163

If St Pats played GBN JV, it wouldve been at least a 5-0 win in favor of GBN JV

annon
annon

June 1st, 2012, 5:04 am #164

the top team is called 'varsity'. Get over it. No one screwed you over.
Actually we were screwed over, the blackhawk cup staff said they would allow us to play junior varsity. Then about a week before our first game they had to switch it and we ended up playing a varsity team and we lost. And yeah, we probally would have been wiped out by GBN their a great team, I mean.. what do you expect from a team who just started their program up a few years ago, they kept loosing.. this year was the first year we actually did good .

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 1st, 2012, 12:40 pm #165

Varsity is the top teaam. I don't care what AHAI said at first, why do you think your top team should be able to play down at JV, with your top players against everyone else's second team? And what would winning that way accomplish?

It's not being screwed when you don't get favoritism. As far as being new, so what if the program is new? Did you all just start skating?

cool
cool

July 15th, 2012, 4:14 am #166

who looks good for jv state
cool