Glenview is the BOMB

Glenview
Glenview

March 8th, 2012, 10:31 pm #1

No better place to play....Glenview Girls ROCK

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 9th, 2012, 5:14 pm #2

1st time on girls board, the title made me laugh.

Girls have a shelf life with hockey, don't get too excited.

You Need
You Need

March 11th, 2012, 8:09 pm #3

No better place to play....Glenview Girls ROCK
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z z z z z z z z z

zj
zj

March 18th, 2012, 7:10 am #4

1st time on girls board, the title made me laugh.

Girls have a shelf life with hockey, don't get too excited.
it sounds like your jealous. maybe your boys team sucks

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 18th, 2012, 12:58 pm #5

I put girls hockey less exciting than a soccer game when you have no interest in soccer.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 18th, 2012, 8:32 pm #6

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z z z z z z z z z
is it ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to girls hockey?

zj
zj

March 19th, 2012, 4:02 am #7

I put girls hockey less exciting than a soccer game when you have no interest in soccer.
your wife probably says the same thing about you

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 19th, 2012, 4:30 am #8

no she doesn't, but this is a board about hockey, probably keep to that. So if you want to dispute why girls hockey is not tough to watch with no excitement whatsoever then feel free.

zj
zj

March 19th, 2012, 8:52 am #9

it seems like you really enjoy watching the boys play. did you ever consider the preisthood.

Re:
Re:

March 19th, 2012, 10:45 pm #10

no she doesn't, but this is a board about hockey, probably keep to that. So if you want to dispute why girls hockey is not tough to watch with no excitement whatsoever then feel free.
A check of the IP address you are using (108.69.172.239, and going back into previous posts you have made, its obvious you have an agenda trying to bait people into the whole "girls hockey sucks" thing every so often. Then once you have baited people into bashing you, you attack them trying to make it seem like you are taking the high road, and they are the crazy ones! Definitely not biting on this one, and certainly don't feel the need to make any comments about you, or your sexuality. I just thought others may find it interesting that you have a pattern of these baiting posts every couple of months. You stated that "This board is about hockey" in one of your posts, but i fail to see any constructive point being made about which gender plays the game? Is it really about hockey, or is it about you pushing your own strange agenda about women? At any rate, I'm sure we all look forward to you, or anyone else making some salient points about hockey (the game), and a little less pandering to the lowest common denominator.