Glenview Girls look tough again

Glenview Girls look tough again

October 4th, 2011, 8:10 pm #1

Glenview U10 and U12 teams both look wicked again..... I don't think any of us stand a chance againts these teams.

Start recruiting!

Good Luck
Wilmette

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 7th, 2011, 7:20 am #2

hmm, you wouldn't happen to have a girl on one of the glenview teams now would you?

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 28th, 2011, 2:56 pm #3

How are their U-14's looking?

BRUIN
BRUIN

October 31st, 2011, 9:07 pm #4

Glenview doesn't have a U14 team...Next year they will.

who gives a s**t
who gives a s**t

November 3rd, 2011, 4:52 pm #5

Girls hockey...enough said. Teach them cooking and make up and call it a day.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 3rd, 2011, 6:57 pm #6

Really? Cavemen still exist? You are, of course, entitled to your opinion -- but are you so insecure you have to post such drivel?

Not True
Not True

November 11th, 2011, 4:40 pm #7

No caveman. Truth teller here. Girls hockey just pays for any shortfalls in the boys program. How do you take something seriously when you have one team outshooting another team 62-1. Really. Womens sports are just for the ugly girls who couldn't make the cheerleading squad.

anon
anon

November 11th, 2011, 6:00 pm #8

Last I heard, hockey was a sport. As in fun and recreation. Hard to believe a game could threaten your "manhood" so badly that you feel the need to post such public insults.... very sad. I feel bad for you. Truly I do.

Re:
Re:

November 12th, 2011, 12:29 am #9

No caveman. Truth teller here. Girls hockey just pays for any shortfalls in the boys program. How do you take something seriously when you have one team outshooting another team 62-1. Really. Womens sports are just for the ugly girls who couldn't make the cheerleading squad.
Question, if you are in fact a real "truth teller", then are you also truthful with yourself when looking in the mirror? Let me guess, balding to completely bald, man-tits, beer gut, laughable penis size.....just for starters....hit a nerve yet? Lets go a little further, 507-509 max, over weight, and quite un-attractive! Let me guess, mommy refused to continue to breast feed you past puberty? You stand in the rink and see a real man walk by and think, why was god so cruel to me? I remember you, you were the little dweeb in the showers in high school leering at the young men naked in front of you, flaunting there manhood you realized at such an early age that you could never achieve! If it's young boys you are so interested in, try and get some help! It's not only immoral, it's illegal! Then again, now that i think of it, maybe it's the VAGINA you wish you had to replace that ridiculous little weenie so you could really please the male athletes you so adore? Either way, please continue to act out your little fantasies on the keyboard and leave the business of being a man to all the REAL men out there.......hey, whats that sound.....it's your mom calling you up from the basement for dinner.....jagoff!

Nerve Hitter
Nerve Hitter

November 12th, 2011, 4:01 am #10

Jagoff..ouch. Too bad the girls on the ice don't have your passion. You would have made a great girl hockey player.