Falcons SQ AA Dream Team

Falcons SQ AA Dream Team

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 5th, 2012, 3:31 am #1

Were any Division Scholarships offered to any Dream Team members after their convincing 8-2 win today?

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 5th, 2012, 4:05 am #2

Why do you care jealous that your kid not good enough to make this team?

Remedial english teache101
Remedial english teache101

March 5th, 2012, 1:35 pm #3

Certainly no academic scholarships are in order for the previous respondant!

anon
anon

March 5th, 2012, 8:01 pm #4

The Falcons hockey director and organization should be ashamed that they let some one recruit a team at this or any other age. Great recruiting tool, undefeated squirt team.
Hopefully the goalie has recovered from his frost bite.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 6th, 2012, 4:54 am #5

Certainly no academic scholarships are in order for the previous respondant!
Good thinking tell your kid to concentrate on his studies because hockey not in his future.
Falcons not ashamed of anything the elite came to play for an excellent program and Coach no recruiting done your just pissed off because your little Johnny not good enough to make this team

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 6th, 2012, 3:56 pm #6

Pissed off only because little Johnny stayed with his home club? Look at where the kids came from. Just be honest the players were swayed or recruited. Funny thing is they didn't improve. Building your ego based on wins but not developing as much as you could have is another. It won't be long until all those players are " has beens " I see it now. " My son was better than that kid in squirt" " I don't know what happened " " maybe I should have played at my own club and got more ice time " " oh boy I really screwed it up for my kid " . It's so funny but you dream team parents think you see the future but have no clue. If you really wanted to develop you would be playing AAA. News flash is your AA and soon to be very good high school players. That's it.

anon
anon

March 6th, 2012, 4:11 pm #7

Play AAA at Squirt to develop, now that is funny. Also really funny a squirt AA team going undefeated? How many times was the bench shorted in the first half to preserve the win. Now there is development a shortened bench on a squirt AA team.

anon
anon

March 6th, 2012, 4:42 pm #8

Good thinking tell your kid to concentrate on his studies because hockey not in his future.
Falcons not ashamed of anything the elite came to play for an excellent program and Coach no recruiting done your just pissed off because your little Johnny not good enough to make this team
my little johnny is in high school, and yes players were recruited. Again anyone that does this doesnn't really get it.Winning games 10 -0 doesnt develop skill. Enjoy your glorious state title, what showcase camp did you sign your squirt up for? I'm sure the scouts will be there!!

anon
anon

March 6th, 2012, 4:42 pm #9

my little johnny is in high school, and yes players were recruited. Again anyone that does this doesnn't really get it.Winning games 10 -0 doesnt develop skill. Enjoy your glorious state title, what showcase camp did you sign your squirt up for? I'm sure the scouts will be there!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 8th, 2012, 4:13 pm #10

Were any Division Scholarships offered to any Dream Team members after their convincing 8-2 win today?
Why would a Squirt CSHL Tier II team play AAA tournaments and mask themselves as a CSHL Tier II Team???? Why wouldn't they just form a new Tier 1 AAA team or go to one of the programs that already exists. Chicago Young Americans, Chicago Fury, Chicago Mission, and Team Illinois. This way they would be playing under the rules of Tier 1 Hockey and nobody would pick on the Falcon's. CSHL is and always has been a joke and stealing kids from other towns is simply wrong. These are kids and need to learn work ethic and morals. Tier 1 Hockey in Illinois is way too expensive compared to Detroit. Corporate Sponsorship is needed in Illinois to offset the high prices for AAA. What the Falcon's did was wrong, stealing kids and beating up on everyone hiding under a Tier 2 program and those involved should be punished. However the real criminal is AHAI and USA Hockey, are they sleeping as all this goes on. Look, at the end of the day it's really not about winning, it's about doing the right thing. The Falcons used to be a nice program with good direction. Hiring a former AAA coach to create and recruit players from other Tier 2 towns is wrong and is not what Hockey should stand for. The objective of this post is to simply point out what is right and what is wrong, it is also wishing that others would simply awaken and realize these are kids and we are sending them the wrong messages. Hope it changes back to the way it used to be.....