Falcons 2001

Falcons 2001

Honest Abe
Honest Abe

October 6th, 2011, 4:33 am #1

How can Ryan Taylor honestly look at his players parents in the eyes,and say, it's all about your kids?

Anon
Anon

October 6th, 2011, 4:49 am #2

Is that you CB?

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 6th, 2011, 3:58 pm #3

How can Ryan Taylor honestly look at his players parents in the eyes,and say, it's all about your kids?
I think I am going to have Subway for lunch. No, maybe Cousins, or Quiznos(mmmm toasty bread)Jersey Mikes slices the meat when you order. Decisions, decisions......

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 6th, 2011, 4:14 pm #4

I am with an organization on the west side...in the last 10 years if i had to pick an organization that has done the best job it would be the Falcons

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 6th, 2011, 5:01 pm #5

Enough already. Who cares? The people are there because they want to be there. They find a benefit in being a Falcon. Their choice. Not mine. Move on.

north shore hockey
north shore hockey

October 6th, 2011, 6:50 pm #6

All the clubs are basically the same. The fees are similar, the coaching quality is similar. All of the boards have an ass or two, and a coach or two that are not quite up to caliber at each place. I grew up playing and have coached at a few programs, I would choose whatever is most convenient or where your son enjoys it, which is usually where the kids goes to school.

Northbrook is no better than the Falcons, who are no better than Winnetka, who are no better than Glenview. Actually, the Falcons parents overall are a little more annoying, but you got those annoying ones at every organization.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 6th, 2011, 7:45 pm #7

So I ended up going off the board and had Potbelly for lunch.
Chicken Salad on Italian. No cheese, little mayo, pickle and lettuce.
Salt and vinegar chips and a coke. Thought it was a good call on a nice fall day.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 6th, 2011, 8:47 pm #8

I usually go to the Potbelly's in Bayshore, how bout you?

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 6th, 2011, 10:29 pm #9

Jesey mikes

Good
Good

October 17th, 2011, 3:55 pm #10

I don't have a kid in the Falcons organization...but it is nice to see the Falcons families playing top AAA teams, but paying the AA price. If you can schedule enough games vs. top AAA teams doesn't it make sense to pay the AA fees and save the money (maybe for your kids' college or something)?

According to myhockey they have played USA AAA #1, #3 (2X), #8 (2X), #7 (2X), #21, #34 (2X) and #37. Also have played Canada #13.

In those games they are 9-3 with only losses vs. top 10 teams. Quite impressive and smart scheduling.