Clarification Regarding Position Wilmette Posting

Clarification Regarding Position Wilmette Posting

Bob Woodward
Bob Woodward

May 24th, 2012, 6:37 pm #1

I laughed my ass off when I saw this, so here is my opinion of the real meaning behind the ad they just posted by AHAI to replace all the coaches that have defected, please keep this a secret, last thing we need is the Drudge report taking credit for this Scoop.

The Wilmette Braves Hockey Association is accepting applications for Head Coaching positions for the 2012-2013 Fall/Winter hockey season.

WE SUCK, BUT HAVE A DICTATOR FOR LIFE IN CHARGE, SO ALL IS GOOD, BUT FOR SOME REASON ALL OF OUR COACHES WHO DID NOT SUCK FLED THE PROGRAM LIKE RATS FLEEING A SINKING SHIP AND NOW WE NEED NEW ONES

The Wilmette Braves play out of two rinks: Centennial Ice Rink in Wilmette and North Shore Ice Arena in Northbrook.

WE HAVE A GREAT COMMUNITY RINK, WHICH WOULD NORMALLY WORK WELL, BUT IN LIGHT IF THE SWEETHEART DEALS, AND INCOMPETENCE, WE ALSO PLAY AT ANOTHER RINK THAT SELLS AN HOUR OF ICE AT INFLATED PRICES SO YOU CAN PAY MORE FOR YOUR FEES. YAY!

The Braves seek optimistic, highly qualified teachers of the game that emphasize player skill development, life skill learning and fun.

ASS KISSING, COWERING TO THE BOARD, RUNNING THE SAME 3 DRILLS OVER AND OVER AGAIN, TWEET, ABILITY TO TAKE POLITICALLY CONNECTED KIDS AND BOARD MEMBER KIDS ON THE TEAM OTHERWISE WOULD BE LUCKY TO JUST PLAY TRAVEL IS REQUIRED. ESPECIALLY SOUGHT ARE THOSE WHO CANNOT GET A GIG ANYWHERE ELSE, EXCEPT FOR THOSE THAT OWN A DILDO STORE, THEN THAT IS FINE

Head Coaches are compensated with additional compensation available for Assistant Coaches.

AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT TOUCH THE FUND RAISING DOLLARS AND PRETEND THAT THE ICE AT NSIA IS SOLD TO THE CLUB AT MARKET RATES, THEN WE WILL GIVE YOU A STIPEND, BUT THAT WILL HARDLY BE COMPENSATION FOR THE LACK OF RESPECT, DISDAIN BY PARENTS AND LACK OF COMPETITIVE SKILLS.

We offer consistent ice times, strong internal communication and hockey operations leadership services.

WE WILL TALK, YOU WILL LISTEN, HOW IS THAT FOR COMMUNICATION.

If you are interested, send an email to Tom@ProSportExperience.com or call 312-226-0002 and ask for Tom.

FEEL FREE TO FLOOD THE E-MAIL.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 24th, 2012, 7:57 pm #2

Sir, my hat is off to you! Absolutely brilliant and 100 percent accurate!

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 24th, 2012, 9:34 pm #3

I laughed my ass off when I saw this, so here is my opinion of the real meaning behind the ad they just posted by AHAI to replace all the coaches that have defected, please keep this a secret, last thing we need is the Drudge report taking credit for this Scoop.

The Wilmette Braves Hockey Association is accepting applications for Head Coaching positions for the 2012-2013 Fall/Winter hockey season.

WE SUCK, BUT HAVE A DICTATOR FOR LIFE IN CHARGE, SO ALL IS GOOD, BUT FOR SOME REASON ALL OF OUR COACHES WHO DID NOT SUCK FLED THE PROGRAM LIKE RATS FLEEING A SINKING SHIP AND NOW WE NEED NEW ONES

The Wilmette Braves play out of two rinks: Centennial Ice Rink in Wilmette and North Shore Ice Arena in Northbrook.

WE HAVE A GREAT COMMUNITY RINK, WHICH WOULD NORMALLY WORK WELL, BUT IN LIGHT IF THE SWEETHEART DEALS, AND INCOMPETENCE, WE ALSO PLAY AT ANOTHER RINK THAT SELLS AN HOUR OF ICE AT INFLATED PRICES SO YOU CAN PAY MORE FOR YOUR FEES. YAY!

The Braves seek optimistic, highly qualified teachers of the game that emphasize player skill development, life skill learning and fun.

ASS KISSING, COWERING TO THE BOARD, RUNNING THE SAME 3 DRILLS OVER AND OVER AGAIN, TWEET, ABILITY TO TAKE POLITICALLY CONNECTED KIDS AND BOARD MEMBER KIDS ON THE TEAM OTHERWISE WOULD BE LUCKY TO JUST PLAY TRAVEL IS REQUIRED. ESPECIALLY SOUGHT ARE THOSE WHO CANNOT GET A GIG ANYWHERE ELSE, EXCEPT FOR THOSE THAT OWN A DILDO STORE, THEN THAT IS FINE

Head Coaches are compensated with additional compensation available for Assistant Coaches.

AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT TOUCH THE FUND RAISING DOLLARS AND PRETEND THAT THE ICE AT NSIA IS SOLD TO THE CLUB AT MARKET RATES, THEN WE WILL GIVE YOU A STIPEND, BUT THAT WILL HARDLY BE COMPENSATION FOR THE LACK OF RESPECT, DISDAIN BY PARENTS AND LACK OF COMPETITIVE SKILLS.

We offer consistent ice times, strong internal communication and hockey operations leadership services.

If you are interested, send an email to Tom@ProSportExperience.com or call 312-226-0002 and ask for Tom.

Yep

Anon
Anon

June 3rd, 2012, 9:28 pm #4

Honestly, it's the same crap everywhere. This describes about 10 other clubs in IL, the Jets come immediately to mind.

Anonymous
Anonymous

June 3rd, 2012, 9:52 pm #5

Lol, love the dildo store reference!! Maybe with any luck Mike Silenzi will leave Park Ridge and join Wilmette!? All of the stay at home mommies can choose their dildo colors and I hear he gives lifetime batteries!