Chicago Blues

Chicago Blues

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 17th, 2012, 4:48 pm #1

If you truly want to give your kid great development in a successful program... Take a look at the Blues. I read all kinds of bullshit on this board regarding Wilmette, Park Ridge, the Bolts, Vikings etc.... Make the move, the Blues are solid in ALL age groups and I can say right now with all confidence that the Blues organization in 2012-2013 will take home more flags than any other organization.. Their Mites will be champions..hands down, their squirts will have several championship teams, their pee wees will have a championship team, their bantams will still have a championship team and their midget program will be highly competitive. Laugh if you will and post your nonsense but remember this post... Make the move to the Blues and enjoy watching your kid develop and win.... With less bullshit. Excellent coaching, excellent directors, excellent facility =CHAMPS!

anon
anon

May 17th, 2012, 5:05 pm #2

It's people like you that makes others hate the Blues.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 17th, 2012, 5:35 pm #3

Glad you are happy, but it's all cyclical. The Blues were the program getting carved just a couple years ago. And they will be again soon.

This board is more a statement about parents and human nature than it is about any one program. The posts regarding the Express are slanted ravings by one or two people. Same with the other places. Don't read too much into it.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 17th, 2012, 5:46 pm #4

NOT

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 17th, 2012, 5:47 pm #5

It's people like you that makes others hate the Blues.
A Champion is always hated... Remember that pal.

anon
anon

May 17th, 2012, 6:49 pm #6

No-loudmouth, blowhard Blues parents are hated.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 17th, 2012, 7:33 pm #7

Pleeease, are you kidding me. BOLTS, period. Best youth hockey experience in IL bar none.
Do you want championships? Check.
Do you want great coaching? Check.
Do you want the best facilities in IL? Check.
Do you want to interact with the best group of parenst that I have ever been associated with in youth hockey? Double Check.
Do you want to hange banners at years end? Check.

This is a no brainer if you are looking for a orginization change.

BOLTS 2013!!!!

BHC Reporter
BHC Reporter

May 17th, 2012, 9:24 pm #8

2012 BHC Banners Blues 5 Bolts 0

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 17th, 2012, 10:06 pm #9

No-loudmouth, blowhard Blues parents are hated.
76 237 186 201..... Looser!!! LMFAO!! You must play with Wilmette... Lol

Anon
Anon

May 17th, 2012, 10:12 pm #10

Blues hands down 2007 to 2010
Chargers last year.