Biggest hitter in high school hockey?

Biggest hitter in high school hockey?

anonymous
anonymous

July 17th, 2012, 4:12 am #1

who do you guys think the big hitters are?

anon
anon

July 17th, 2012, 2:55 pm #2

For the worst post on CH this year. One of the only down sides to HS hockey is the head hunting.

Only down side to HS Hockey?
Only down side to HS Hockey?

July 18th, 2012, 4:38 am #3

Only downside to HS hockey is the headhunting? Really? If you call another skater falling on another headhunting..then you are correct. How about...oh i don't know.....terrible skating, horrible ice awareness, selfish play, no depth, 3 minute shifts...list goes on and on. People who skate HS hockey do so because they can't skate anywhere else. Stop trying pass it of as anything but a buch of shitty athletes who if not for HS hockey would be playing soccer.

July 18th, 2012, 5:53 pm #4

Wow, spoken like a person who never did, or never will go anywhere in hockey.See you in the same beer leagues as everyone else. At least the HS kids have fans and not empty rinks. Loser.

anon
anon

July 18th, 2012, 8:02 pm #5

The age old question: Is it better to perform in front of a few knowledgeable fans than a large group of uninformed ones ?

If I was a singer I'd rather ply my skills in a small piano bar with a few patrons, than go to Brookfield Zoo and sing to a crowded exhibit of primates. The bar patrons are more sedate, but the gathering of primates have no idea or appreciation of the skill involved.

Simply, quality over quantity.

player
player

July 18th, 2012, 11:16 pm #6

Ok.. by your logic the Hawks games would not be attended and sport would have no fans in college as well. No one and I mean no one wants to play before knucklehead parents like you.

anon
anon

July 19th, 2012, 1:35 am #7

Comparing the crowds at hawks games or college games to Illinois HS hockey games shows your detachment to reality.

FACT:HS hockey in Illinois is the lowest form of talent at that age level. That watered down AA is right there with it.

Please stop already with the 'size of HS crowds' and 'playing with friends' in front of clueless fans schtick. It doesn't sell. There are maybe a half dozen rivalry games where the crowds hit a decent 3 figure number.

July 19th, 2012, 4:44 pm #8

Once again you're proving my point that you're just a washed up parent who's never amounted to anything. Athletically or otherwise.

anon
anon

July 19th, 2012, 10:04 pm #9

First off, I'm not a parent.

Secondly, Do you have 'parent issues' ?

Are you still upset because your parents sent you to Neverland for Summer Camp?

Do you have anything else to prove ? LMAO

Still talking about this
Still talking about this

July 19th, 2012, 10:54 pm #10

Can't beleive your still talking about this. We get it. Your kid plays HS hockey..happy for you. It sucks so by any formula so does your kid. Glad that the student body turns out for your games and your little bender can walk the halls with his varsity jacket. Does that same student body know they are watching the worst hockey in the state and the worst players? Keep them guesing so your little bender can hold his head high and be BMOC.