best line in highschool hockey?

best line in highschool hockey?

March 24th, 2012, 5:10 am #1

I watched Beaudoin and Wiggemansen play in the playoffs this year and they really complemented each other perfectly. Wiggemansen has great talent with one of the best shots in the league. Beaudoin is small but works hard and has great hockey sense. These kids are young and will be scary to play against next year.
\

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 25th, 2012, 3:18 am #2

I thought that mages and delman were from deerfields top line

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 25th, 2012, 11:49 am #3

No from what i noticed they were on the second line. Delman has speed and mages has a good shot though

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 25th, 2012, 7:55 pm #4

deerfield sucks.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 26th, 2012, 4:31 am #5

This line might be the best line in the bottom half of metro north but other than that these kids suck and so does Deerfield.
eerfield

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 27th, 2012, 9:26 pm #6

They could be last years HP and shock everyone. But whats the best line around in Metro North then?

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 27th, 2012, 10:31 pm #7

gbn...day gauger sannipass...all back next yr

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 28th, 2012, 7:35 pm #8

deerfields trash. Mages had 3 points all year in Metro North and delman had 7 points. I can tell you right now it was either delman or Mages that wrote that. you guys are a disgrace haha

Fan
Fan

March 28th, 2012, 8:04 pm #9

Folks,who cares and why ask ? -it's dead end hockey.Enjoy your son play w/o controversy !

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 30th, 2012, 7:17 am #10

I agree GBN's top line is sick I dont know any other team that is going to have a great line. Stevenson lost everyone GBS lost everyone HP,Warren,NT/LAM(always suck). GBN and Viator are the only two teams that are returning there good players. And Deerfield has one sick line.