March 23rd, 2012, 8:47 pm #31

Wow says it all!!! watch him load his cheek!!!

anon
anon

March 23rd, 2012, 10:33 pm #32

It is actually a good vid. These are NA guys?

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 26th, 2012, 3:33 pm #33

Check back with "Marky Mark" in five years and he will be living the dream of flipping burgers for a living.

Should have put your energy into college.

anon
anon

March 30th, 2012, 3:29 pm #34

last time I checked you cant age out going to college.

April 1st, 2012, 6:24 pm #35

where was aging out of college ever addressed? However,you do age out of juniors

anon
anon

April 1st, 2012, 9:13 pm #36

You can go to College at ANY age. Hence, you can't age out of college.

x
x

April 3rd, 2012, 3:41 am #37

who are you responding to, nobody is talking about aging out of college. Its aging out of the NAHL! I believe anybody that visits this website knows that you cannot age out of college.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 9th, 2012, 10:37 pm #38

Its amazing, why not have your kid do volunteer work or internships that lead to a JOB instead of paying ridiculous fees so they can skate and post pics on Facebook. . Join a club college team. Some parents should NOT BE PARENTS

hd3
hd3

May 4th, 2012, 6:07 pm #39

there has to be some reasonable middle ground on this ridiculous subject....while most main stream parents look at junior hockey parents as quixotic, i dont understand the absolute rage coming from the people criticizing the junior hockey option.....there is no rush to college or the job market....41% of 25 to 29 year olds live with their parents anyway....and that is a documented fact. why not play an extra year or two of hockey before heading to school, regardless of compensation...and as for the suggestion of heading directly to school and playing club, good luck making a D1 club roster out of high school. about 80% of D1 rosters are filled with 20-21 year old freshman who played juniors. the youngest player on ohio's club team was 21 this past year...my kid, for amusement tried out and made 3 different junior teams out of high school, but wanted the "normal" college experience and instead played d1 club hockey. he graduated in 4 years with honors, took about 2 years to grow into club hockey and now would like an extra year of his youth after finding out the job market for 22 year olds is pretty unfriendly...now i personally think aging out in juniors is a little out there....but why would i get nasty about it?

anon?
anon?

May 5th, 2012, 9:52 pm #40

In what league did he make 3 junior teams?