RAINIER '06

RAINIER '06

September 25th, 2005, 9:59 pm #1

Hi, I am looking for anyone interested in a Rainier climb early next summer. So far, my dates are flexable. I summited Rainier last June and am looking forward to doing it again!
If you're interested, let me know!

October 23rd, 2005, 10:52 pm #2

Hi,
When were you planning on rainier? I just started Mountaineering after many years of hiking. I was going to take a snow course from a school in the northwest and then try to hook up with a team doing some of the following:

Rainier
Shasta
Hood

I've seen the 'guided' trips to Red rock; I live in vegas and if that's all you get with a guide service I'd be better off saving my money and buying more equip. with the money I save. I'd like to climb 1 or 2 of the above and then do 'Orizaba' in late dec. Then possibly on to denali!
Chris

December 6th, 2005, 1:47 am #3

I was planning on Rainier in late June and possibly Denali the following year. Email me.
covet9@yahoo.com

December 29th, 2005, 6:07 pm #4

Hi, I am looking for anyone interested in a Rainier climb early next summer. So far, my dates are flexable. I summited Rainier last June and am looking forward to doing it again!
I'm interested in Climbing Rainer. I have climbed several fourteeners in Colorado and technical rock climbing for over 10 years with an alpine trip every year the past 6 years. I'm an ultra runner also. I will be taking a class from Mountain Madness before the trip to learn some skills. I have all the gear needed I just need to put to use. My goal is too become experienced in the mountains and move on to bigger things.

January 4th, 2006, 6:56 pm #5

What class are you taking from Mountain Madness? When? Where?

January 27th, 2006, 7:05 pm #6

I'm interested in joining a group climbing Rainier. Please keep me in mind! My experience includes a few other of the Cascades volcanoes, plus Popo in Mexico, and an American Alpine Institute course on alpinism.

cheers,

Chris

January 28th, 2006, 5:56 pm #7

Chris, email me at covet9@yahoo.com and we'll start talking about a Rainier trip.

January 29th, 2006, 6:57 am #8

Hi,

I am intersted in Rainier in summer 2006. I went to Shasta 4 times and to Whitney twice. Reading about the guided tour http://www.rmiguides.com/htmldocs/summit_climb.asp i am concerned about the price. Since you climbed it last year, would you think a guide would be needed for the 1st timer? Please let me know if you have already people in your team and you are ok if i join.

Thanks =Alex

February 17th, 2006, 8:01 pm #9

Ihave a team going to Rainier in August 06 and had somebody dropout. So i am looking for a new climber to fill in.
I have lead trips on rainier 5times with 4 summits. I have 2 denali,1 aconcagua 2 whitney , 2gannet, adam and many more trips that i have lead.I was also the original owner of Rhode Island rock climbing gym, and have over 20yrs experience climbing. Also have done adventure racing and mountain biking races.
Please feel free to write if interested.
Thanks Bruce

April 7th, 2006, 2:00 am #10

Hi,

Just wondering if you've found another climber and what dates in August you'd be going.