Issue #96 to Post Office on Thu 2-16-12

Issue #96 to Post Office on Thu 2-16-12

February 27th, 2012, 2:24 pm #1

The First Quarter issue is being delivered now, and in fact, Sjaak has already received his in the Netherlands (much sooner than Stone).

This is a good issue; lots of stuff; and it starts right away with page one.

The cover of this issue represents what Highpointing is all about. If anyone has ideas about future cover photos/design, let me know.

This issue has the usual assortment including a POEM and world highpoints. I've also included the popular highpoint HANDSTANDS.

Editor's Note: please read the article on pages 30-31.

Let me know if you want extra copies of this issue to distribute to your local hiking clubs.

Only 4 more issues until #100 . . .

- John M.

March 17th, 2012, 9:55 pm #2

We got the Wintertime one but not this one mailed in February.

March 19th, 2012, 1:49 am #3

Our mailing house held copies of this issue for 3 weeks (until I called them) for reasons they have not explained. I have the PostalONE receipt that shows the delivery on March 14 so the USPS should be whizzing it to your door this week.

March 23rd, 2012, 3:29 pm #4

Received in Rolla (Mo.) on Thursday, 22 March.

March 24th, 2012, 3:32 am #5

We got the Wintertime one but not this one mailed in February.
Thanks

March 30th, 2012, 2:43 pm #6

The First Quarter issue is being delivered now, and in fact, Sjaak has already received his in the Netherlands (much sooner than Stone).

The cover of this issue represents what Highpointing is all about. If anyone has ideas about future cover photos/design, let me know.

This issue has the usual assortment including a POEM and world highpoints. I've also included the popular highpoint HANDSTANDS.

Let me know if you want extra copies of this issue to distribute to your local hiking clubs.

- John M.
Latest issue arrived on Wednesday. Good condition, no ripped pages.

April 12th, 2012, 2:13 pm #7

- John M.
Got my personal issue on Saturday, March 31st, about a week after I received a box of them for general distribution; so at least I got a sneak preview this time:)

April 13th, 2012, 5:35 pm #8

- John M.
I must be in a mail deadzone, but I still haven't gotten this issue yet.