Issue #74 06-3 ready to mail

Issue #74 06-3 ready to mail

October 3rd, 2006, 5:25 pm #1

This issue was uploaded to the printer's ftp on 9.25.06 (cover) and 9.26.06 (guts).

The printed copies were delivered to the mailing house on 10.2.06, so it should be in the mail soon.

Although thinner than last issue, this one packs a whallop with many photos, as well as coverage of the NC konvention and recent charity events. Lots of 50 Completers too! And of course, the back page Love Photo....

Sorry for the delay in getting this issue done. We waited for summer to end to get the latest news. The next issue will be big one. Deadline is mid-November.

Let me know if delivery takes more than 2 weeks.

- John Mitchler
Golden, Colorado

October 11th, 2006, 6:34 pm #2

Now let's see how fast it gets delivered... too bad it was delivered at the start of a 3-day weekend.

October 16th, 2006, 10:07 pm #3

Nuff said

October 18th, 2006, 3:29 pm #4

Now let's see how fast it gets delivered... too bad it was delivered at the start of a 3-day weekend.
I got it in Kalispell on Monday, 16 October

October 18th, 2006, 8:02 pm #5

This issue was uploaded to the printer's ftp on 9.25.06 (cover) and 9.26.06 (guts).

The printed copies were delivered to the mailing house on 10.2.06, so it should be in the mail soon.

Although thinner than last issue, this one packs a whallop with many photos, as well as coverage of the NC konvention and recent charity events. Lots of 50 Completers too! And of course, the back page Love Photo....

Sorry for the delay in getting this issue done. We waited for summer to end to get the latest news. The next issue will be big one. Deadline is mid-November.

- John Mitchler
Golden, Colorado
Got ours in Chandler yesterday. Usual good job! We expect nothing less

October 18th, 2006, 9:32 pm #6

- John Mitchler
Golden, Colorado
John, we already know that Sjaak in the Netherlands gets his nl the day after you mail them, so the suspense here in the Northeast just builds up while we read "Got mine in the mail today" from everybody in the states during the next two weeks. Looking forward to reading the nl sometime next month:)
Stony

October 22nd, 2006, 4:00 pm #7

thanks

October 23rd, 2006, 8:56 pm #8

- John Mitchler
Golden, Colorado
The latest issue arrived on last Saturday, October 21. Looks great as always. I expect the WI announcement will generate a lot of new reservations for WI 2007. Things are looking good! We'll see ya der once, eh? JES

October 23rd, 2006, 11:09 pm #9

- John Mitchler
Golden, Colorado
Got it today; thanks!

October 24th, 2006, 3:06 am #10

- John Mitchler
Golden, Colorado
Arrived in today's mail...St. Louis suburbs...