Issue #60 of HP Club Newsletter

Issue #60 of HP Club Newsletter

John M.
John M.

March 7th, 2003, 3:48 pm #1

Thanks to many contributors, this issue is loaded with tons of good stuff, and important stuff. We've made a few changes - some experimental and some permanent.

It goes to the printer today, Friday 3.7.03.

Thus ends a string of seeing Dave Covill at my house for nearly 14 days straight . . .

We should have periodical-rate delivery (ie, 4 day nationwide), so I will be VERY interested in hearing from you all when you recieve your copy. I'll let you know the mail date.

- john m

John M.
John M.

March 25th, 2003, 6:17 pm #2

Periodical Rate was used for this issue (alegedly). The delivery time should be nearly instant. Let me know by responding to this post. Thanks.
- John "49.9" Mitchler, Golden, CO

John M
John M

March 27th, 2003, 6:24 am #3

The nl went to the PO in Denver on Monday 3.24.03 and was received in Denver and Golden on 3.26.03 by members.

Please let us know when you received it and where.

- John M.

Will M
Will M

March 29th, 2003, 8:15 pm #4

Periodical Rate was used for this issue (alegedly). The delivery time should be nearly instant. Let me know by responding to this post. Thanks.
Received this morning - March 29, 2003.

Bob
Bob

March 31st, 2003, 2:20 pm #5

got its regular Saturday mail delivery that included my newsletter. That was 29 March.

Surgent
Surgent

March 31st, 2003, 3:49 pm #6

John M
John M

March 31st, 2003, 3:55 pm #7

Thanks to many contributors, this issue is loaded with tons of good stuff, and important stuff. We've made a few changes - some experimental and some permanent.

It goes to the printer today, Friday 3.7.03.

Thus ends a string of seeing Dave Covill at my house for nearly 14 days straight . . .

We should have periodical-rate delivery (ie, 4 day nationwide), so I will be VERY interested in hearing from you all when you recieve your copy. I'll let you know the mail date.

- john m
I was led to believe that delivery would be nationwide within a week. Let me know.
- John M.

Tim Webb
Tim Webb

March 31st, 2003, 4:16 pm #8

Already checked todays mail John. Hasn't made it to Alabama yet.

John M.
John M.

March 31st, 2003, 8:27 pm #9

This seems too long.

Please keep me informed. Dave & I will provide feedback to PO. Thanks.

Pat H.
Pat H.

March 31st, 2003, 9:18 pm #10

I was led to believe that delivery would be nationwide within a week. Let me know.
- John M.
Well, last time I said I didn't have it yet, it arrived the next day, so we'll see if that works. But it hasn't yet arrived in Alexandria, VA.
BTW, I meant to write you, John and Dave, a note last time and never got around to it - I LOVED the previous issue - all of it - but my favorite was the interview with Jean Trousdale (sp?) - what an amazing woman!