Issue 09-3Q (THIRD Q - FALL) to PO on Thu 11-12-09

Issue 09-3Q (THIRD Q - FALL) to PO on Thu 11-12-09

November 14th, 2009, 12:41 am #1

Yep. It finally happened. The THIRD quarter newsletter got created and is now in the hands of the U.S. Postal Service. There are lots of reasons for the delay of which I won't bore you. I've been receiving lots of inquiries as about this issue (phone, email, text messages, etc.), and I thank you for your understanding.

Also, this is a thin issue. And I mean t-h-i-n. I've seen toilet paper thicker than this one. But in trade for it's lack of girth we've given it something else - - lots of photos; maybe more than any other issue to date. So enjoy the colorful thinny of it all.

And next issue will come out in a couple months. And I'll try to get back to my regular size.

If you have comments or something to share, email me at newsletter@highpointers.org

And respond to this post if you receive issue 09-3Q (#86) after December 1.

- John M.

November 23rd, 2009, 11:01 pm #2

It arrived in fine shape, and I sat down and read it cover to cover. Which took about as much time as my morning toast took to brown. But now I need to go back and look at all those photos, which will take a full week to properly digest.

November 30th, 2009, 9:14 pm #3

Yep. It finally happened. The THIRD quarter newsletter got created and is now in the hands of the U.S. Postal Service. There are lots of reasons for the delay of which I won't bore you. I've been receiving lots of inquiries as about this issue (phone, email, text messages, etc.), and I thank you for your understanding.

Also, this is a thin issue. And I mean t-h-i-n. I've seen toilet paper thicker than this one. But in trade for it's lack of girth we've given it something else - - lots of photos; maybe more than any other issue to date. So enjoy the colorful thinny of it all.

And next issue will come out in a couple months. And I'll try to get back to my regular size.

If you have comments or something to share, email me at newsletter@highpointers.org

- John M.
I actually found the nl in my post office box the day after Thanksgiving! That's gotta be the earliest I've ever received it. I'm guessing it was the lite weight of the nl and prevailing western winds out of CO that it made it here in NH as kwik as it did. Granted it was thin but it was photo calorie dense and satisfying as always. Thanks guys!

December 2nd, 2009, 7:00 am #4

- John M.
Came in all wrapped up.

December 2nd, 2009, 1:36 pm #5

- John M.
Well, actually, on or before 12/1 since we were out of town over Thanksgiving and our mail was held until yesterday.

December 7th, 2009, 7:53 pm #6

- John M.
Received the newsletter near Albany, New York today (12/7). Wasn't as skinny as I was expecting. Good stuff as always.