HP Club 2006 Directory to Printers, Wednesday 5.31.06

HP Club 2006 Directory to Printers, Wednesday 5.31.06

May 31st, 2006, 6:22 pm #1

I just finished uploading our Directory to the printer's ftp.

Dave, Craig, and I have updated everything from last year's Directory. I feel this is our best product yet, and I do hope you use it often as a reference document (or as a doorstop or anchor - it's Huge!).

Enjoy the improvement of the completer tables.

Now we focus on the summer newsletter which should be easy to create because we have SO MUCH STUFF that's been submitted from everyone.

- John M.
Editor
Golden, CO

June 14th, 2006, 6:17 pm #2

The 50-50-1 organization found a high-profile local to lead a team up Borah Peak, thus there is a team for all 50 states to stand on top on June 24, 2006. The Denali team has departed.

To fill the gap, I volunteered to lead a team up SD and ND. If anyone would like to participate in this unusual event and lead a team on either of these states, please contact me! If anyone wants to join my team, please be at Sylvan Lake TH for an 8am start.

www.50-50-1.com

June 14th, 2006, 6:19 pm #3

oops.

June 14th, 2006, 6:20 pm #4

Dave, Craig, and I have updated everything from last year's Directory. I feel this is our best product yet, and I do hope you use it often as a reference document (or as a doorstop or anchor - it's Huge!).

Now we focus on the summer newsletter which should be easy to create because we have SO MUCH STUFF that's been submitted from everyone.

- John M.
Editor
Golden, CO
You will like this issue. Lots of variety. Lots of color. Lots of Completers!

June 27th, 2006, 6:32 pm #5

- John M.
Editor
Golden, CO
The huge directory and photo-jammed summer issue is off to the Post Office today.

Find a shade tree and settle in for some pleasant summertime reading....

- John M.

June 29th, 2006, 2:13 am #6

Sjaak reports he has his copy. How can this be you may wonder? It's because we must mail the foreign members separate from the bulk domestic mailing. The day I send the bulk magazines to the mailing house I also stuff the envelopes for our non-USA members and take them to the Post Office.

This issue should be delivered starting in the next day or so. As usual, Roger in NYC may get his last....

July 11th, 2006, 3:40 pm #7

The huge directory and photo-jammed summer issue is off to the Post Office today.

- John M.
Has anyone in the U.S. received their copy yet?

July 11th, 2006, 4:23 pm #8

Yesterday, July 10 in Wisconsin. Looks good!

July 11th, 2006, 7:37 pm #9

Has anyone in the U.S. received their copy yet?
I checked the label database and you are in it. Assuming the mailing house did its job - we can move on to raising an eyebrow at the USPS.

The worth will be the wait.

July 16th, 2006, 3:40 am #10

- John M.
I hate the post office.

-steve