Hawaii 2000 Convention - time is short for discount !!

Hawaii 2000 Convention - time is short for discount !!

Beckie &Dave Covill
Beckie &Dave Covill

September 16th, 1999, 3:24 pm #1

The date to have your deposit $ in to Globe Travel in Golden CO is Mon, Sep 20th, to qualify for a $50/person discount on your trip. As of today, over 70 folks had done so. A couple hundred hadmade an inquiry, and John & Dave & Craig have had a lot of people write in with their dues, updates, ectc., and tell them that they were planning on going. This should be the convention to remember for all time, so get going! Cookie Randall at Globe Travel can take your info over the phone, including a deposit off your VISA, so there's no excuse. Get the info from Craig's HP Links website, or from the last newsletter, or call 303-279-6671.

Stephen Drake
Stephen Drake

September 16th, 1999, 5:09 pm #2

I joined a few weeks ago and got my first issue of the newsletter last week.

Is there somewhere the complete information on the 2000 convention in Hawaii? Dates, possible travel arrangements, etc.?

I've looked over both the official Highpointers webpage and it just mentions the 2000 convention in Hawaii but doesn't give any other information. I don't see any information on America's Roof.

I'd really like to consider attending and would like to have more information. Perhaps I just haven't read my newsletter deep enough.

Craig Noland
Craig Noland

September 16th, 1999, 6:23 pm #3

You need to go to the Hawaii Page off of the "Links" Page for the latest at:

http://home.att.net/~noload54/conv2000.html

More info will be added as it comes in.

John
John

September 16th, 1999, 6:38 pm #4

Is there somewhere the complete information on the 2000 convention in Hawaii? Dates, possible travel arrangements, etc.?

I've looked over both the official Highpointers webpage and it just mentions the 2000 convention in Hawaii but doesn't give any other information. I don't see any information on America's Roof.

I'd really like to consider attending and would like to have more information. Perhaps I just haven't read my newsletter deep enough.
What info do you need that's not in issue 99-2? More info will be in the upcoming 99-3 (due to the printers Monday).

Contact Dave or I or Craig directly for urgent requests.

Stephen Drake
Stephen Drake

September 16th, 1999, 8:15 pm #5

You need to go to the Hawaii Page off of the "Links" Page for the latest at:

http://home.att.net/~noload54/conv2000.html

More info will be added as it comes in.
That page just tells about a travel agent deal. Is there a specific day of the convention?

Stephen Drake
Stephen Drake

September 16th, 1999, 8:17 pm #6

What info do you need that's not in issue 99-2? More info will be in the upcoming 99-3 (due to the printers Monday).

I guess it surprises me that there's no information about the 2000 HP Convention on the www.highpointers.com webpage, which I assume is the official HP Club webpage.

John
John

September 16th, 1999, 11:03 pm #7

John
John

September 16th, 1999, 11:08 pm #8

I guess it surprises me that there's no information about the 2000 HP Convention on the www.highpointers.com webpage, which I assume is the official HP Club webpage.
The official website, www.Highpointers.com is a bit out of date and to help out the current webmiester, the Board is finding help to maintain it current with "official" Club information. In the meantime, refer to your newsletter or contact directly the emails on the backpage.

Craig
Craig

September 17th, 1999, 12:39 am #9

That page just tells about a travel agent deal. Is there a specific day of the convention?
The Convention is always on a Saturday night. Whichever day that is.

Craig
Craig

September 17th, 1999, 1:42 am #10

We start new members off with the first issue of the year because it's the one with the roster. That's the one you have.

In the future we plan to give you an outline of things to come, as best we can in the first issue.

You have the beauty of the online thing. Welcome to the future...