SELF DELETE...

Moderators: Moderators, Administrator

SELF DELETE...

August 7th, 2012, 10:25 pm #1

I WON'T DISCUSS ANYTHING IN HERE ANYMORE...JUST WILL FOLLOW OUR DEFENCE INDUSTRY...BECAUSE A MAN IS CLEARLY A TRAITOR AND STILL SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO DEFEND HIM...NO CHANCE.(FULL STOP)

xxxKULxxx
<center>
</center>
WOHHOOOO GET OUT OF MY WAY CRIMINAL INFIDELS; I HAD COME WITH MY NEW SIG

Last edited by xxxKULxxx on August 7th, 2012, 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 7th, 2012, 10:34 pm #2

Is this guy doing any opposition to Erdo or not ?

I have never heard ANY of his opinion on any issue what so ever.

Erdo is ruling the media!

CHP is probably for the people to get tired of Erdo, but unfortunately for them the Yobaz turks will not change their vote that easily. They'll vote AKP for ever no matter what...

98th Medical Battalion taking positions for combat!

August 7th, 2012, 10:35 pm #3

I WON'T DISCUSS ANYTHING IN HERE ANYMORE...JUST WILL FOLLOW OUR DEFENCE INDUSTRY...BECAUSE A MAN IS CLEARLY A TRAITOR AND STILL SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO DEFEND HIM...NO CHANCE.(FULL STOP)

xxxKULxxx
<center>
</center>

Keep up good work lovely KUL. Allah will also let you to swear like that in heaven. LOL!

August 7th, 2012, 10:40 pm #4

xxxKULxxx
<center>
</center>

SELF DELETE...

xxxKULxxx
<center>
</center>

Last edited by xxxKULxxx on August 7th, 2012, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 7th, 2012, 10:44 pm #5

xxxKULxxx
<center>
</center>

And now death of our soldiers is mistake of the Kilidaroglu? Himm i think akp is the on charge for 10 years. But everything get worser. And you blame the others for that. What a moron...

August 7th, 2012, 11:09 pm #6

xxxKULxxx
<center>
</center>

SELF DELETE...

xxxKULxxx
<center>
</center>

Last edited by xxxKULxxx on August 7th, 2012, 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 7th, 2012, 11:20 pm #7

xxxKULxxx
<center>
</center>

<em>"I have never heard ANY of his opinion on any issue what so ever."</em>

That's probably because he doesn't have an opinion of his own. He just automatically dismisses pretty much whatever Erdogan says or does, and tries to degrade him like a 5-year-old, like going to where Erdogan crouched down at a remote post in the southeast, but instead standing and wearing no camouflage. Yes, his politics is that dumb and cheap. If Erdogan says red, the correct color is Blue. If Erdogan says tall, he says it should be short. Providing realistic solutions or constructive criticism is not his cup of tea. He perfectly fits the classic model of a modern Turkish politician.

August 7th, 2012, 11:52 pm #8

xxxKULxxx
<center>
</center>

you just described an average turk

<object width="280" height="182"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="280" height="182"></embed></object>

August 8th, 2012, 12:03 am #9

xxxKULxxx
<center>
</center>

"He perfectly fits the classic model of a modern Turkish politician."

Politicians pretty much are the same race in every country

98th Medical Battalion taking positions for combat!