Gulen prefers to stay in USA

Moderators: Moderators, Administrator

Gulen prefers to stay in USA

June 16th, 2012, 7:08 pm #1

Looks like Fettullah Gulen Hoca Jedi Neo VampireHunter Hukumdar Hazretleri Efendileri prefers to stay in US with his CIA bodyguards ...

You can hear the Monkeys crying with him ...and CIA agents laughing ...

http://www.ntvmsnbc.com/id/25358696

There is a video ...

Translation to video : Bla Bla Bla I did this i did that ...bla bla bla military ...bla bla bla ...Uhuhuhuuu(crying)...bla bla bla Muhammed ...bla bla bla i do not want to come to Turkiye... bla bla bla uhuhuhuhhuuuuu(crying again)...bla bla bla I would like to be buried under my mommy's feet ..huhuhuhuuuuu(crying some more) ....

-----------------------------------------------

June 16th, 2012, 7:19 pm #2

It is his decision to stay there or come back to Turkey, who the hell are you judging his decision, stop barking here, if you dont like him, ignore him, that`s it. I am telling again, you are claiming something without proof, you are a `serefsiz` until you provide a reasonable evidence about your cia claim.
Last edited by xbat on June 16th, 2012, 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 16th, 2012, 7:53 pm #3

Looks like Fettullah Gulen Hoca Jedi Neo VampireHunter Hukumdar Hazretleri Efendileri prefers to stay in US with his CIA bodyguards ...

There is a video ...

Translation to video : Bla Bla Bla I did this i did that ...bla bla bla military ...bla bla bla ...Uhuhuhuuu(crying)...bla bla bla Muhammed ...bla bla bla i do not want to come to Turkiye... bla bla bla uhuhuhuhhuuuuu(crying again)...bla bla bla I would like to be buried under my mommy's feet ..huhuhuhuuuuu(crying some more) ....

xbat I think you're the perfect hamam boy for Fetosh ghoulen.

I'm not like everybody else

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

June 16th, 2012, 8:22 pm #4

There is a video ...

I dont know as much about the guy as you guys in Turkey. But he seem to cry awfull alot... And his dudes in scandinavia is a bit "too nice" to people. Its scary in a way. But again, i dont know

June 16th, 2012, 11:57 pm #5

There is a video ...

The cry tactic of this imbecile has been working since he was first a Imam at a random Mosque in Istanbul i cant remember exactly ...he Tricks people ...dumb ones usually. With excessive emotional attacks like telling sad stories while crying and acting as if you are sincere ...
When i was in high school i attended the Fem one of his Educational facilities and they had quite much interest in me because my father was an Officer . They called me to their Study houses for "STUDIES" and i attended couple of them ...they had people that can answer your questions it was good but always ends the same way ... they gather around while eating and tell stories about Muhammed and Gulen ...the monkey that tells the story would also cry ..then rest of them would join him ... total stupidity...(boy the **** i had to go through for the Uni test)

_mt

June 17th, 2012, 12:55 am #6

There is a video ...

I used to have very high respect for Fethullah Gulen Hoca, he was always into charities opening schools for poor he really seemed like a true patriot who only works for the benefit of his nation in my eyes. Then that video surfaced, in which he tells his followers to move into the arteries of the system very quietly with out being noticed. He reminded me of those masons who brought down the Ottoman Empire. The he went to America, they said he had to beacuse of health problems, it is been waht 15 years since he is there? what sort of health problem is that. It is obvious he is on America/cia's lap working for them for a global project. I only wish that God will have mercy on his soul, working for an imperialist-gavur project to undermine the Muslim world. Only a munafik would do that. Allahindan bulsun.

June 17th, 2012, 1:23 am #7

There is a video ...

Sumuklu Show Kahraman

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="480"></embed></object>

June 17th, 2012, 1:29 am #8

There is a video ...

Fethullahin Bin degil Milyon okulu olsa endise etmiyorum - Kadir Msroglu

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="480"></embed></object>

June 17th, 2012, 1:36 am #9

There is a video ...

Provide translation for what you wrote...i am sure Greeks would love to know what this monkey has to say .

Last edited by theBLUEwolf on June 17th, 2012, 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

June 17th, 2012, 1:23 pm #10

There is a video ...

Those morons who call Kemalists putperest are adoring this sümüklü hoca to the max. They would eat his shyt and stuff.

How dumb must a person be to get brainwashed and subordinate himself in a sect....poor badems

_mt

June 17th, 2012, 1:28 pm #11

There is a video ...

I feel sorry for those people who follow this cult.

June 17th, 2012, 4:18 pm #12

There is a video ...

Richard Holbrooke who is jew, support this cry baby in america so think about this ultra patriotic, charitable super hero cry baby, folks!! For the support issue which means accomodation (no green card for feto and his followers cause pentagon arranges for them), licence to feto's schools in usa, money transfer... everything for free because american people and pentagon love this cry baby too much like the french loved mullah humeyni who was posted to Iran after the islamic revolution in early 80's . When the conditions is matured for posting back Feto to Türkiye, american muppets Akpies start to yelling again come back then it will happen. Players and time change but the game never change since adam and eve make my words folks.

I should suggest to all mates reading of the past ten decades of iranian history. For the short overlook begin with 60's things are getting even more complex.
Last edited by darkimage666 on June 17th, 2012, 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.