group leader poll...

Moderators: Moderators, Administrator

group leader poll...

September 1st, 2012, 1:41 pm #1

or I should say, 'group general.'

I will get with the admins about sweetening the privileges for this position..I like what corpusville does so I have thought about this for a little while now..the top two vote getters will have a runoff in about a week..

Please work out any matters you have with warnings or bans with the Moderator responsible...only after this has not worked may you e-mail an Administrator for questions about bans or warnings...
<table width="100%"><tr valign="top"><td width="15%" align="center"></td><td align="center">
[url=mailto:provostmartnsg@aol.com]MikePapa1[/url], Administrator, ASIA & PACIFIC and HISTORY & POLITICS
[url=mailto:element7waff@gmail.com]Element7[/url], Administrator, MAIN FORUM and THE DEN
[url=mailto:fariborz_57@yahoo.com]fariborz_57[/url], Administrator, GREECE & TURKEY and EUROPE & MIDDLE-EAST

Do not e-mail the [url=mailto:WAFFmail@gmail.com]forum owner[/url] about bans...the final determination on bans rests with the administrators.</td><td width="15%" align="center"></td></tr></table>

September 1st, 2012, 1:42 pm #2

Why is it that you and I always decide to work on WAFF at the same time?

Anyway I took care of that link thing with DFI, he just has to get back to me and I will roll it out. Cheers dude.

<table cellpadding="10"><tr valign="middle"><td width="300" align="left">A lot of people poke fun and that's all right.</td><td width="5"></td><td align="center"><center>
</td><td width="350" align="right">But when I start pokin back they get all uptight.</td></tr></table>
</center>

September 1st, 2012, 6:45 pm #3

I will get with the admins about sweetening the privileges for this position..I like what corpusville does so I have thought about this for a little while now..the top two vote getters will have a runoff in about a week..

Please work out any matters you have with warnings or bans with the Moderator responsible...only after this has not worked may you e-mail an Administrator for questions about bans or warnings...
<table width="100%"><tr valign="top"><td width="15%" align="center"></td><td align="center">
[url=mailto:provostmartnsg@aol.com]MikePapa1[/url], Administrator, ASIA & PACIFIC and HISTORY & POLITICS
[url=mailto:element7waff@gmail.com]Element7[/url], Administrator, MAIN FORUM and THE DEN
[url=mailto:fariborz_57@yahoo.com]fariborz_57[/url], Administrator, GREECE & TURKEY and EUROPE & MIDDLE-EAST

Do not e-mail the [url=mailto:WAFFmail@gmail.com]forum owner[/url] about bans...the final determination on bans rests with the administrators.</td><td width="15%" align="center"></td></tr></table>
i didnt ask to be in that list. wtf

<object width="280" height="182"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="280" height="182"></embed></object>

September 1st, 2012, 8:07 pm #4

From the candidates in the poll most of them never expressed desire to be candidates so i dont know how valid it is....

From this tread,
http://www.network54.com/Forum/248068/t ... oup+Leader
Romulus
Varangian
Fantaros
Themis84
Aietuss

only expressed desire go for Leader so it is better a new pole with specific names.

September 1st, 2012, 8:26 pm #5

I vote for Romulus, please add my vote.

--------------------------------------------
Turkiye Turklerindir (Mustafa Kemal Ataturk)

September 1st, 2012, 8:31 pm #6

...your people are originally from Greece anyway Nutuk, your one of us.. granted, smaller and shorter.. but still one of us.. let Nutuk vote.. 

==========================================

My center is giving way, my right is in retreat; situation excellent. I shall attack.

(General Foch)

September 1st, 2012, 9:31 pm #7

Vara, funny as hell ! HAHA

September 1st, 2012, 10:09 pm #8

Lovely action,

the same I wished for the mod, even I wrote a text about that but than before posting it I read the last posts that Ilgar was already picked and I deleted it.

Good job, things going well here

-------------------------------

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="420" height="315"></embed></object>