Yvonne...

Yvonne...

May 20th, 2010, 10:21 pm #1

I'm sorry that you're being treated so terribly. I don't agree with you on a few things, but there's no reason that you, or anyone, should have to endure such abuse. I admire your strength, faith, and conviction to be able to endure the harassment.

Please don't feel the need to defend yourself, as there's no need to defend against such blatant harassment & abuse.

Just sayin...

May 20th, 2010, 10:39 pm #2

be blessed for that

I mean I hope you are blessed for many reasons, but for that too:)
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

May 21st, 2010, 3:54 pm #3

I'm sorry that you're being treated so terribly. I don't agree with you on a few things, but there's no reason that you, or anyone, should have to endure such abuse. I admire your strength, faith, and conviction to be able to endure the harassment.

Please don't feel the need to defend yourself, as there's no need to defend against such blatant harassment & abuse.

Just sayin...
Are you going allow deception and when someone exposes the deception in disagreement. You're going to tolerate one and be INTOLERANT of the other? That again is hypocrysy Noob. It's unjust, unrighteous, biased and hypocritical. It's the morality of the politically correct.

Giving answers to me such as one day you will come to the Lord was from HER MOUTH Noob. Where's Noob not being hypocritical? If I'm wrong then prove me wrong. I think you'd do better to clean up the large amount of garbage you piled up on the wimpy Jibber Jabber forum instead of looking for friends to go against truth. If you have any brains at all Noob that is used for thinking, you'd have to think if you can't disprove Nucc, then what the heck would you be saying to Christ if Christ were to return today?

I'm human and can make mistakes and IF I'm TRULY corrected AFTER ALL my inquiring questions have been answered then the correction will be part of my life but to insist on being brain dead with defining life on nothing but opinions and not knowing anything about anything. Is not WHERE I'm returning to. If YOU WILLFULLY want to be there then where you end up is YOUR choice. My choice is to tell the truth as it is NOT SUPPRESS it in worldly thinking.

If I'm wrong and you're right Noob then prove it to me but you won't be able to. So there can be seen much wisdom in the saying that IF you can't beat them then join them. I've been here almost 10 years and while I've been in a few GOOD discussions with some people, my knowledge of truth was NOT GAINED HERE but OUTSIDE of here at Christian growth in apologetics seminars where I learn of EVERY TACTIC of the antichrists, and HOW to respond. If someone is not answering the questions I'm asking (testing the spirits) then I should beware. If continuous ignorance leads to slandering the asker as you are doing here then what I already believe is affirmed.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

May 21st, 2010, 4:35 pm #4

She is continually berated, insulted, and harrassed about her opinion & perspective.

That is wrong, and a terrible way to treat another person. Even according to the teachings of the Bible.

Anything else is simply a matter of abusive people rationalizing their abuse, which is precisely what abusive people do.
Last edited by ever-a-newbie on May 21st, 2010, 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 23rd, 2010, 12:30 pm #5

I'm questioning her with questions to show her that her interpretation is incorrect. You know nothing about this sort of stuff because you exist according to worldly philosophies where you converse with other minds in the darkness to try to find light. The fact is it's just the blind leading the blind. When or if you come to the light then your thoughts would be from a different perspective but as of now your thoughts are just meaningless opinions.

What is wrong is the way you moderate that garbage forum you call Jibber Jabber that oppresses freedom of expression. You're enslaving minds of people as you sit on the seat of judgment according to what YOU think is right. Fact is you have NO CLUE as to what REALLY is RIGHT or REALLY is WRONG. You judge morality on the basis of numbers meaning if most agree with YOU then you must be right. That's not RIGHT Noob, that's pure moronic stupidity.

Yvonne thinks she's being a true Christian. So I question her, which is what REAL Christians SHOULD DO because there is many false Christians out there. When a REAL Christian can't answer questions asked then RED LIGHTS should go on in their mind to the point of questioning their own beliefs. You would know nothing about that. You just see what you see based on how you got sucked into the worldly philosophy you've embraced and the numbers that with you have embraced the SAME DECEPTIVE PHILOSOPHY of the WORLD.

Col 2:8
8 See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ. (NAS)

Prove me wrong......You won't be able to, because I didn't write that, it's God's Word.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

May 23rd, 2010, 2:06 pm #6

The proof is in exhibited in all the posts you make that contain insults and judgments of another person's beliefs, viewpoint, and opinion.

All your self-righteous BS is just that. God's Word means nothing if you're unable to take it heart and practice what Jesus himself has taught IN YOUR OWN LIFE & BEHAVIORS.

Period... The end.

"By their fruits you shall know them"...

May 23rd, 2010, 2:21 pm #7

You're a servant of the devil who can't in ANY WAY PROVE that I'm wrong and now does EXACTLY what he's accusing me of doing. Look in the mirror loser. You're just another wimpy lapdog that has no ability to prove anything you say so you just resort to a gerardo mentality.

I'm right and you're wrong Noob. That's just the way it is. Get used to it.

I know you by your fruit. You're just another antichrist. The world is full of your types.

May 23rd, 2010, 2:30 pm #8

he doesn't love anyone and this is the sadest thing of all in his case: Someone who clings to the WORD of God so much to be saved from hell and death and turns around so aggressively to wish others hell and death is so deceived that becomes amazing to even watch: Its like looking at a car wreck....you know you shouldn't, but its just too awful so you look, hoping its not as bad as it seems

of love he knows nothing yet....but he HOPES that God loves him because he reads the Scriptures, thinking in them he will find life

not with that heart
Last edited by Harpazo on May 23rd, 2010, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

May 23rd, 2010, 3:45 pm #9

You're a servant of the devil who can't in ANY WAY PROVE that I'm wrong and now does EXACTLY what he's accusing me of doing. Look in the mirror loser. You're just another wimpy lapdog that has no ability to prove anything you say so you just resort to a gerardo mentality.

I'm right and you're wrong Noob. That's just the way it is. Get used to it.

I know you by your fruit. You're just another antichrist. The world is full of your types.

Have a nice Sunday.

May 23rd, 2010, 3:49 pm #10

he doesn't love anyone and this is the sadest thing of all in his case: Someone who clings to the WORD of God so much to be saved from hell and death and turns around so aggressively to wish others hell and death is so deceived that becomes amazing to even watch: Its like looking at a car wreck....you know you shouldn't, but its just too awful so you look, hoping its not as bad as it seems

of love he knows nothing yet....but he HOPES that God loves him because he reads the Scriptures, thinking in them he will find life

not with that heart
We've all known Nucc for at least 10 years now, and it is rather apparent that his anger, hatred, and mean-spirited nature is getting worse as he's aging. Who knows why he is the way he is, as there could be lots of reasons. I suspect that it is associated with declining health. So I can't hold it against him, and I also know not to take it personally.

"Forgive him, for he knows not what he does" seems the appropriate approach.