Yvonne says a MAN is not a person and asks...

Yvonne says a MAN is not a person and asks...

May 19th, 2010, 12:59 pm #1

Y> show me where God or Jesus is a person: Where is that written??

JESUS IS MAN

not a person:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... re+persons

N> Where shall I start Yvonne? I can forsee, you'll be running all the way to China on this one.

Y> MAN is the IMAGE and LIKENESS OF GOD

N> So then God can get CANCER can He Yvonne? Answer the question ASKED and stop RUNNING from the asked questions. Can God get cancer?

Then read the Bible for a change

Phil 2:5b-8
5b Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death-- even death on a cross! (NIV)

Jesus is not JUST MAN Yvonne, Jesus is the INCARNATION of GOD. God the Son BECAME man.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

May 19th, 2010, 1:26 pm #2

you don't listen to what I say

accuse me of what YOU THINK I said

what on earth is that question about? Can God get cancer???

IT IS WRITTEN, GOD FORMS THE SPIRIT (CHRIST) of MAN (JESUS) Within him

we all DIED In the first man/Adam so there are no living men in terms of spiritual life till the FIRST RESURRECTION in us

and JESUS CHRIST IS THAT FIRST RESURRECTION

that BRINGS the "old man" to the cross for the second death;

first you have to understand what I say before you can continually refute me

your refutations are not about what I say

but what YOU THINK I say and more important ......through your desire to destroy my testimony/witness of JESUS

I am even sorry already that I talked to you again....IM pretty sure it didn't do any good
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

May 19th, 2010, 1:37 pm #3

You said...

MAN is the IMAGE and LIKENESS OF GOD

N> Do you live in a hole Yvonne? Have you not noticed that some PEOPLE get CANCER? If MAN IS the IMAGE and LIKENESS OF GOD, then you're saying God can get cancer thereby spreading MORE of your confusion. Man IS NOT the IMAGE of God. Man was CREATED, God is the CREATOR. Man was CREATED in the image of God. Man DID NOT CREATE HIMSELF. Man was created to REFLECT God, NOT BE GOD. The CREATOR CANNOT get CANCER ....YOU CAN.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

May 19th, 2010, 1:45 pm #4

you said that I said....

MAN is the IMAGE and LIKENESS OF GOD

ME: YES, that is what I SAID and I stand by it

then you said

N> Do you live in a hole Yvonne? Have you not noticed that some PEOPLE get CANCER?

ME: what on earth does that have to do with what I said???

you NUCC said;;

If MAN IS the IMAGE and LIKENESS OF GOD, then you're saying God can get cancer thereby spreading MORE of your confusion.

ME: no you are confused: I said MAN is in the image and likeness of GOD; I DIDNT SAY people or persons ARE MAN: I SAID JESUS IS THE MAN who is in the image and likeness of GOD

other men are not MAN, but still male or female or beasts or "old men" who are dead to God and yes, these can get cancer and in fact get cancer quite frequently:

NUCC continues

Man IS NOT the IMAGE of God. Man was CREATED, God is the CREATOR. Man was CREATED in the image of God. Man DID NOT CREATE HIMSELF. Man was created to REFLECT God, NOT BE GOD. The CREATOR CANNOT get CANCER ....YOU CAN.

ME: see how confused that is to me? who said man created himself? NOT ME;

and the two things "man is not the image of God, man is created" have nothing to do with what I SAID ABOUT MAN, because I HAVE SAID over and over and over and over and over that JESUS IS THE LAST MAN in whom we are all made alive, the LAST ADAM, a LIFE QUICKENING SPIRIT

see??? HE IS A SPIRIT

the first Adam/man was a living soul (which is why he was not yet in the LIKENESS OF GOD, only in his image)

JESUS is the MAN that is BOTH in the image and likeness of God:

and the head of that MAN iS CHRIST

now, who is the MAN you are talking about that means that I said GOD can get cancer????

very confusing in light of what I SAY CONTINUALLY if you read me

Who I Am?
Who I Am?

May 19th, 2010, 2:17 pm #5

Do you have a learning disability Yvonne? If man is the image and likeness of God (as you said) then you're saying man is God Yvonne. If you're not saying that, then DON'T SAY that man IS the IMAGE and LIKENESS OF GOD. Sheeesh!

Now OPEN YOUR EYES... MAN cannot create, so he is NOT like God. Are you so thickheaded that you CAN'T comprehend that?

May 19th, 2010, 2:19 pm #6

May 19th, 2010, 2:22 pm #7

Do you have a learning disability Yvonne? If man is the image and likeness of God (as you said) then you're saying man is God Yvonne. If you're not saying that, then DON'T SAY that man IS the IMAGE and LIKENESS OF GOD. Sheeesh!

Now OPEN YOUR EYES... MAN cannot create, so he is NOT like God. Are you so thickheaded that you CAN'T comprehend that?
whoever said:

Do you have a learning disability Yvonne? If man is the image and likeness of God (as you said) then you're saying man is God Yvonne.

ME: mmmm......I did? where?

whoever said....
If you're not saying that, then DON'T SAY that man IS the IMAGE and LIKENESS OF GOD. Sheeesh!

ME: that was confusion at its best.....If Im not saying that the image and likeness of God (MAN) is God........then I should not be saying that Man IS the image and likeness of God?? HELP ME OUT HERE...that is really make me reel

YOU SAID

ME: your problem with me is that you CANT HEAR what I KNOW MAN to be:

JESUS CHRIST IS THE LAST MAN........he is in the image and likeness of God.....

the question is "WHO IS LIKE GOD"

answer.......JESUS, thats WHO

still don't hear me?

May 19th, 2010, 2:41 pm #8

Y> ME: that was confusion at its best.....If Im not saying that the image and likeness of God (MAN) is God........then I should not be saying that Man IS the image and likeness of God?? HELP ME OUT HERE...that is really make me reel

You're luny Yvonne, God is not luny.

Open you eyes.

Gen 1:27
27 And God CREATED man in His own image, in the image of God He CREATED him; male and female He created them. (NAS)

Do you have ANY clue what CREATED means? Probably not, but it means to SHAPE or FORM. Now see if you can actually THINK NOW. Has God SHAPED MAN into the FORM or SHAPE that God was SHAPED and FORMED INTO?

May 19th, 2010, 3:11 pm #9

if nobody else can see the accusations you are making against me then they can't see it either;

either way, I can see you DONT HEAR ME AT ALL..

but go ahead

it seems you just want to WIN

go ahead and be a winner in your own eyes

I wrote what I wrote and that stands as my testimony

if others cant decide what is being said here, well, I stand alone or with whoever can hear and agree

with you or me

but Let me say this, I don't say what you say that I SAY about Man or God

May 19th, 2010, 3:19 pm #10

You AS USUAL, didn't answer the question Yvonne.

Open your eyes.

Gen 1:27
27 And God CREATED man in His own image, in the image of God He CREATED him; male and female He created them. (NAS)

Do you have ANY clue what CREATED means? Probably not, but it means to SHAPE or FORM. Now see if you can actually THINK NOW. Has God SHAPED MAN into the FORM or SHAPE that God was SHAPED and FORMED INTO?