You should listen

You should listen

Iceman
Iceman

April 27th, 2010, 12:40 am #1

To all these insane post - like a visit to a psycho ward - Pure insanity.

The Sky Spook will get us if we don't quit being assholes. So whay did you ever need a Sky-Spook to tell you not to be a asshole to begin with?

Being Saved? From choosing to be a asshole. You needed some fantasey like Jesus to tell you that.

Reading a sick book of fables and superstition to tell you you shouln't be an asshole.

Seems sick to me.

JB
JB

April 27th, 2010, 4:01 am #2

The outer man is full of worldy words but the inner man listens for the small still voice of God (1 Kings 19:12). JB

Striver
Striver

April 27th, 2010, 2:28 pm #3

To all these insane post - like a visit to a psycho ward - Pure insanity.

The Sky Spook will get us if we don't quit being assholes. So whay did you ever need a Sky-Spook to tell you not to be a asshole to begin with?

Being Saved? From choosing to be a asshole. You needed some fantasey like Jesus to tell you that.

Reading a sick book of fables and superstition to tell you you shouln't be an asshole.

Seems sick to me.
Who can say when it all began. No way of knowing for sure, but fear, I would say, is the prime motivator. Even the fear of retribution for not loving this construct of the Primitive Brain. Needing forgiveness for our bestial behavior, He who forgives us was created. Works for Catholics with the confession thing.

From tossing twelve year old virgins into volcanoes to slaughtering animals in sacrifice to this invisible (at least volcanoes can be seen) God to today's tithing, prayer, worship, praise and adoration, we sluggish BiPeds have tried to make the God we create, happy.

Today's God has become more discriminating than Him of old, and is no longer so easily placated. He was for centuries really into blood But the deity of the New Testament added suffering to his appeasement and can't get enough of it. But not the blood or suffering of animals. No,this no longer sufficed. He needed divine blood, the blood of his son. Why not His own??? I've got to be joking, right? God ain't stupid!

And over what is He so pissed? His own creation not working, that's what. Having not been created, we had no part in the decision to create ourselves. It was all God's idea. Now that his creation is going South, He wants to blame HIS OWN CREATION? Even old Solomon was wiser.

Beginning to sound like a Stephen King novel, isn't it? Devils, demons, blood, gore. etc., etc. Oh well, that's Christianity for you. But what the hell, if it makes God happy. Better Jesus than my twelve year old granddaughter tossed into a volcano. Well, she was twelve at one time.

Today's loving Father in heaven can be appeased by nothing less than an agonizing, cruel, brutal and painful three-day ordeal climaxing in the death of his son. Well, what about God's allowing atrocities like the Inquisition or Nazi execution camps? Hell, that's no problem. We simply create a Satan and blame all the bad stuff on him.

Judging by world events, the above actions of a psychotic Nero-Caligula was not enough to make "He who sitteth upon his divine derriere" happy. He (God) who has the power to eliminate Satan, demons...all the causes of evil, but doesn't do it? Makes you wonder if He is really all that anti-evil. One can only conclude that the reason He doesn't eradicate evil is that he is enjoying the show!! Must get lonely up there, sitting there with all those "saved" with smiles on their faces that would gag a maggot, staring at you. Can't blam God for wanting a little action!!

His kid is never there. Right now he is occupied in preparing his white horse for the trip to Earth. Asked why his Father didn't prophesy Jesus' coming down on a 747, he replied, "not enough drama. I prefer a 747, but the old man already said a white horse. And you know how He is...He hates change. Don't want to embarrass Dad so I'm going to use that smelley horse. Listen, fella's, I've got to end this conversation and make sure all those trumpet-playing angels going on the road with me can at least play the scale. It's going to be noisy enough at best. But if off-key notes are being sounded, well, you see the possible problem."

And the other one, the Holy Spirit? He, She, It ??? (no pun intended reference the last two pronouns) is always tied up in some Pentecostal Church healing someone's arthritis. The Holy Spirit loves churches, especially the ones which are sound proof. You see, being in one of these Churches dulls the cries of starving, thirsty, mal-nourished, disease-ridden, children across the planet. But, since God likes only American Fundamentalist Christians we can hardly expect him to cure disease and starvation in those non-Pentecostal, non-Christian Churches.

Non-Christian??? Muck'em.

The above is more than ridiculous, silly, a bit much, you say. Well, I could not agree more. We can all be thankful for the insane construct of the primitive brain existing nowhere but within the minds of its creators. But then, what does it say about those billions whose religion, whose lives, are built upon just such a ridiculous, silly, cruel, psychotic, foundation?

What does it say about a nation's population whose vote for president of the U.S. and for members of Congress, is decided to a large degree as to how close to the above absurdities a political candidate conforms? Should such people be allowed to choose a president who controls our nuclear arsenal?

Grow up Christian America. Even your Bible says we are Gods. We, not a convenient Satan, who created the bed in which we sleep.

Grow up, Christian America. Stop blaming that convenient Satan for our problems.

We are not the children. We are the parents. It is time to put childish things away !!

Iceman
Iceman

April 28th, 2010, 12:07 am #4

The outer man is full of worldy words but the inner man listens for the small still voice of God (1 Kings 19:12). JB
Is the way you draw some ancient sheep sodomizers scripture to somehow give meaning to your lives. Like none of you have any meaning without this third century superstition. It is psychotic, pathetic, but certainly relates to the hate, murder, rape, and general paralysis of the world.

A simple for instance is the impetus it provided for the Third Reich and second world war.

JB
JB

April 28th, 2010, 12:34 am #5

you come here to see if there is 'a way' to escape some of your personal pit of bitterness. Do you think you are going about it the right way? JB

April 28th, 2010, 4:52 am #6

is of G-d or will ever bring people closer to Him?

what a fraud you are.

April 28th, 2010, 5:33 am #7

Not feeling yourself at the time? JB

April 28th, 2010, 7:14 am #8

can someone translate this idiots ramblings???