Will Jesus himself return in His own personal flesh body? You decide....

Will Jesus himself return in His own personal flesh body? You decide....

Tim
Tim

April 27th, 2011, 9:41 pm #1

The doubting Thomas.
Unless I; "put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe."
John20:25
25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Jesus said it is; "I myself: handle me, and see".. "handle me, and see"
Luke24:34
34 Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.
35 And they told what things were done in the way, and how he was known of them in breaking of bread.
36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.
41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
43 And he took it, and did eat before them.
44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
48 And ye are witnesses of these things.

What will we be like?
1 John3:2
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

"he appeared in another form" so they didn't recognize Him. (Shape shifter)
Mark16:9
9 Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.
10 And she went and told them that had been with him, as they mourned and wept.
11 And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not.
12 After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.

A warning about some peoples teachings, and the flesh of Jesus.
1 John 4:3
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

I believe this new quickened flesh is an extreme upgrade to what we have.
And it is something we also will receive, and be "changed in the twinkling of an eye"..

How did Jesus explain traveling with the new flesh to Nicodemus? John 3:8
"The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit."

"when he shall appear, we shall be like him"

Do ya wonder why God wants everyone judged before they are quickened?.. Can you imagine how war in Heaven was, or would be on earth with these abilities of shape shifting and physically manifesting and vanishing?

Luke24:30
30 And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them.
31 And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.

Yes, I know it sounds amazing, and that's because it is. But I believe it.
Its the amazing grace of God through Jesus the Christ, that would grand you these abilities.

Please share your opinions. Thanks.

Bro Tim

April 28th, 2011, 12:15 am #2

should we know each other or the LORD after the flesh???

2Cr 5:15 And [that] he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

2Cr 5:16 Wherefore henceforth (((know we no man after the flesh))): yea, though (((we have known Christ after the flesh)), yet now henceforth know we [him] no more.

ME: Here Paul is explaining he used to know Christ after the flesh but from the time of the resurrection, he knew NO MAN after the flesh anymore:

2Cr 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

so by what flesh do we know Jesus

2Cr 4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that ((the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body))).

2Cr 4:11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

so where is Jesus glorified?

2Th 1:10 (((When he shall come to be glorified in his saints)))), and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

2Th 1:11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of [this] calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of [his] goodness, and the work of faith with power:

2Th 1:12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

April 28th, 2011, 12:40 am #3

The doubting Thomas.
Unless I; "put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe."
John20:25
25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Jesus said it is; "I myself: handle me, and see".. "handle me, and see"
Luke24:34
34 Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.
35 And they told what things were done in the way, and how he was known of them in breaking of bread.
36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.
41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?
42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.
43 And he took it, and did eat before them.
44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
48 And ye are witnesses of these things.

What will we be like?
1 John3:2
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

"he appeared in another form" so they didn't recognize Him. (Shape shifter)
Mark16:9
9 Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had cast seven devils.
10 And she went and told them that had been with him, as they mourned and wept.
11 And they, when they had heard that he was alive, and had been seen of her, believed not.
12 After that he appeared in another form unto two of them, as they walked, and went into the country.

A warning about some peoples teachings, and the flesh of Jesus.
1 John 4:3
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

I believe this new quickened flesh is an extreme upgrade to what we have.
And it is something we also will receive, and be "changed in the twinkling of an eye"..

How did Jesus explain traveling with the new flesh to Nicodemus? John 3:8
"The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit."

Do ya wonder why God wants everyone judged before they are quickened?.. Can you imagine how war in Heaven was, or would be on earth with these abilities of shape shifting and physically manifesting and vanishing?

Luke24:30
30 And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them.
31 And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.

Yes, I know it sounds amazing, and that's because it is. But I believe it.
Its the amazing grace of God through Jesus the Christ, that would grand you these abilities.

Please share your opinions. Thanks.

Bro Tim
Tim, how people think can be generally divided into <strong>concrete thinking</strong> and <strong>abstract thinking</strong>. The difference between them is: <strong>'Concrete Thinkers' </strong>only look upon the surface and <strong>'Abstract Thinkers'</strong> search for greater meaning and depth. If you are expecting Jesus to return in a physical form in some future event you are exercising concrete thinking. If on the other hand you see that Jesus (which really means 'Salvation of YHVH') is a <strong>PROCESS which occurs within person</strong> and not a PERSON then you are exercising abstract thinking.

Until you cross the mental divide between concrete thinking and abstract thinking the <strong>TRUTH hidden in the scriptures</strong> will remain a mystery. JB

Tim
Tim

April 28th, 2011, 3:03 am #4

Will Jesus return in His own personal flesh body?

Thanks.

Bro Tim

April 28th, 2011, 3:15 am #5

You didn't understand their answers.

Think spiritual, not physical. Abstract, not concrete.

April 28th, 2011, 3:42 am #6

Will Jesus return in His own personal flesh body?

Thanks.

Bro Tim
If your <strong>thinking process</strong> about Jesus is wrong then your <strong>conclusion</strong> of what Jesus actual is will be wrong. This is called <strong>SIN</strong>, which means <strong>MISSING the mark</strong> or true meaning of salvation. That is why Peter states that some are <strong>in Babylon </strong>(1 Peter 5:13), which means a <strong>state of confusion</strong>.

Jesus (as described in the four Synoptic Gospels)  is NOT a physical person and never was a physical person This does not mean that Jesus does not exist; It means that Jesus and all the other biblical identities are an analogy of how God builds a soul in his image and likeness within a person. That is how the soul is saved (preserved). A preserved soul becomes a part of a much bigger eternal soul (the body of Christ).

Jesus (<strong>Y</strong>e-<strong>sh-u</strong>-<strong>a</strong>) means the <strong>Salvation of 'YHVH</strong>.

<strong>'+</strong><strong>Y</strong><strong>H</strong>+<strong>V</strong><strong>H</strong> is the name that identifies the five parts of the soul and the three parts of God (Father, Holy Spirit and Son). This is pictured in the layout and furniture of the tabernacle and the temple.

Tim, you will not understand this different form of Jesus (a process vs a person) because you have never investigated it. When Yvonne refers to 'Jesus coming in the flesh' she is referring to the SALVATION OF YHVH being born and made alive in you. There is only one God and when God builds the soul within a person that is when JESUS (<strong>Salvation of 'YHVH) </strong>comes into existence. The spirit of God (known as the BLOOD of Christ) is our 'comforter' in the process and removes our SIN (spiritual confusion). JB

Tim
Tim

April 28th, 2011, 3:45 am #7

You didn't understand their answers.

Think spiritual, not physical. Abstract, not concrete.
Its a yes or no question.

I wasn't asking how Jesus works in them. But that is what they chose to think I asked.

They want to avoid answering at all costs the simple question of "Will Jesus return in His own personal flesh body"

Because they would answer "NO"

Disagree Mondo?

April 28th, 2011, 3:52 am #8

Tim, you said at the end of your post: "Please share your opinions". You did not ask for a YES of No responce. JB

Tim
Tim

April 28th, 2011, 3:59 am #9

If your <strong>thinking process</strong> about Jesus is wrong then your <strong>conclusion</strong> of what Jesus actual is will be wrong. This is called <strong>SIN</strong>, which means <strong>MISSING the mark</strong> or true meaning of salvation. That is why Peter states that some are <strong>in Babylon </strong>(1 Peter 5:13), which means a <strong>state of confusion</strong>.

Jesus (as described in the four Synoptic Gospels)  is NOT a physical person and never was a physical person This does not mean that Jesus does not exist; It means that Jesus and all the other biblical identities are an analogy of how God builds a soul in his image and likeness within a person. That is how the soul is saved (preserved). A preserved soul becomes a part of a much bigger eternal soul (the body of Christ).

Jesus (<strong>Y</strong>e-<strong>sh-u</strong>-<strong>a</strong>) means the <strong>Salvation of 'YHVH</strong>.

<strong>'+</strong><strong>Y</strong><strong>H</strong>+<strong>V</strong><strong>H</strong> is the name that identifies the five parts of the soul and the three parts of God (Father, Holy Spirit and Son). This is pictured in the layout and furniture of the tabernacle and the temple.

Tim, you will not understand this different form of Jesus (a process vs a person) because you have never investigated it. When Yvonne refers to 'Jesus coming in the flesh' she is referring to the SALVATION OF YHVH being born and made alive in you. There is only one God and when God builds the soul within a person that is when JESUS (<strong>Salvation of 'YHVH) </strong>comes into existence. The spirit of God (known as the BLOOD of Christ) is our 'comforter' in the process and removes our SIN (spiritual confusion). JB
I understand your point of view JB.
And thanks for explaining it so clearly.

To me Jesus is a person, born of a virgin named Mary Zebedee.
And also the Begotten Son of God.
And also our Brother and Lord and Christ and Redeemer.

I believe Jesus is going to return in the new flesh that he has had cents His resurrection as King of kings of the earth.

I believe Jesus spoke for God in the OT and mankind assumed Jesus was God.
And I believe Jesus spoke for God in the NT as well.
I believe Jesus witnessed the creation, and was revealed as the Son of God in the NT.

Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

April 28th, 2011, 4:00 am #10

Tim, you said at the end of your post: "Please share your opinions". You did not ask for a YES of No responce. JB
So yes or no?