What are you people thinking?!?!?!?!

What are you people thinking?!?!?!?!

Tim
Tim

August 11th, 2012, 6:49 am #1

Are you encouraged by Iceman or Jesus?

What do you want of eternity? Nothing or all.

Tim

August 11th, 2012, 3:15 pm #2

I have seen encouragement from both Ice and Yeshua. And from many other persons and places.

"I am my own person - try it you might find it interesting."
Ice

"I am not your master. Because you have drunk, you have become drunk from the bubbling stream which I have measured out. ... He who will drink from the bubbling stream which I have measured out.... He who will drink from my mouth will become as I am: I myself shall become he, and the things that are hidden will be revealed to him."

Yeshua

"I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death."
George Carlin

Of eternity, I want Nothing.
For the NOW, I want LOVE!

Morning Tim!

Love
Jackie

August 11th, 2012, 3:27 pm #3

Are you encouraged by Iceman or Jesus?

What do you want of eternity? Nothing or all.

Tim

There are no "you people", we are all individuals.

There are words from many that encourage. Not all words from all people.

Of late Krishnamurti has been an inspiration. Les Visible, David R. Hawkins.

The Tao Te Ching.

Eternity. That's a long time. I think more of a timelessness. I do believe we come back, time and time again. But it isn't a faith, and it doesn't much matter either way. We have this life, that much we know.

August 11th, 2012, 6:16 pm #4

Lets make the most of it!!

love
Sis
XX

Tim
Tim

August 12th, 2012, 5:51 am #5

I have seen encouragement from both Ice and Yeshua. And from many other persons and places.

"I am my own person - try it you might find it interesting."
Ice

"I am not your master. Because you have drunk, you have become drunk from the bubbling stream which I have measured out. ... He who will drink from the bubbling stream which I have measured out.... He who will drink from my mouth will become as I am: I myself shall become he, and the things that are hidden will be revealed to him."

Yeshua

"I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death."
George Carlin

Of eternity, I want Nothing.
For the NOW, I want LOVE!

Morning Tim!

Love
Jackie

with ways of thinking yet no answers.
Simply philosophy of sane thinking.

A paradigm for filtering out all the chaos of the world.

Its all real Sister, as real as this life gets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYii6nxhvUk

Love ya Pumpkin.
Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

August 12th, 2012, 6:32 am #6

There are no "you people", we are all individuals.

There are words from many that encourage. Not all words from all people.

Of late Krishnamurti has been an inspiration. Les Visible, David R. Hawkins.

The Tao Te Ching.

Eternity. That's a long time. I think more of a timelessness. I do believe we come back, time and time again. But it isn't a faith, and it doesn't much matter either way. We have this life, that much we know.
---------------------------------------------------

That's extremely wise Mondo in a humanistic way my friend.

But if we are the collective of life itself then why is there prophecy?

Why is there unknown history?

I'm not understanding a link here Bro Mondo.
I'm not connecting the dots, but maybe evolution pretends there are some dots that have never been found. Think of it that way once

There is over 7 billion people on earth today.
So your saying eternal souls keep reproducing eternal souls in an otherwise sterile universe that we come back to time and time again?
That doesn't man any sentence Mondo.

Logically LIFE/SOUL must be from somewhere without DNA of seed after seed.
Every creature being of its own kind as they are and always were.

So if what you say is true Mondo, how do souls multiply?

Bro Tim

August 13th, 2012, 2:02 am #7

Lets make the most of it!!

love
Sis
XX

Seems simple enough. We have NOW. This is magic. We are where we are supposed to be. The divine dwells within. What is there to seek?

Namaste. Smile.

August 13th, 2012, 2:04 am #8

---------------------------------------------------

That's extremely wise Mondo in a humanistic way my friend.

But if we are the collective of life itself then why is there prophecy?

Why is there unknown history?

I'm not understanding a link here Bro Mondo.
I'm not connecting the dots, but maybe evolution pretends there are some dots that have never been found. Think of it that way once

There is over 7 billion people on earth today.
So your saying eternal souls keep reproducing eternal souls in an otherwise sterile universe that we come back to time and time again?
That doesn't man any sentence Mondo.

Logically LIFE/SOUL must be from somewhere without DNA of seed after seed.
Every creature being of its own kind as they are and always were.

So if what you say is true Mondo, how do souls multiply?

Bro Tim

Exists because people are superstitious, and it was used as a tool of control. \

The priesthood would wield it over the people. "Remember what God did to X! This same fate will befall you unless ou give us 10% of your income and turn away from other religions."

Tim
Tim

August 14th, 2012, 6:13 am #9

Personal experience with Prophecy

I even noted the experience on my PC at the time.
Here is what I wrote and what happened.

Today I realized a revelation. Feb. 8 2000
The vision from God comes to pass.
And today for the first time I realize the vision.

It was the spring of 1992.
When I began receiving that message that came completely true.
Several times over about two days a thought was pushed into my mind saying "You will live with your sister Wendy and help raise her children."

After this happened about 5 times I thought to myself "Is there something wrong with my brain?"

This thought seemingly pushed into my mind dominating all other thoughts.

Then it happened again and I asked "How long am I to live with my sister and help raise her children?"

And I saw a vision of my nephew Sam, and Sam stood about one inch above my shoulder. And I thought to my self "Well,

thats a few years!"

And that was the end of the vision and the forced thoughts.

So than I thought "What about after Sam is one inch above my shoulder, is that when the end of this world comes or is

that just the end of my life or does Wendy and her family end up dying in some tragic accident? So happens all of my

guesses were wrong!

Today Sam is one inch plus above my shoulder and me and my sister Wendy and her children have no relations of any kind, as of about one month ago.

My witnessing to Wendy and her children of Jesus the Christ and the living God of the scriptures has ceased as a hatchet chops a twig in two. And Sam is one inch above my shoulder.

And briefly the nine years of the story of this vision goes like this:
At the time of the vision I was living and working in Minneapolis Minnesota, there were rumors of a company lay off were I was working.
And I thought to myself "If I get laid off I am moving up north away from ground zero, as the word of God had taught me."

So what do you know, I got laid off and moved up north to live in one of my parents cabins that spring.

And what do you know, my sister Wendy was having marriage problems and moved up to the cabins also with her three

children. She planned on staying for good. She enrolled her children in the local public school up north.

She was planning on divorcing her husband who had devil problems.
Demon problems?!?!?!? Yes I saw it and so did others, real to life devils.

Unfortunately Wendy got greedy, and wanted to wait before filling for divorce to try and get an expensive house out

of her husband.
So instead of Wendy filing for divorce up north were they are pro woman, her husband filed for divorce down in

Faribolt Minnesota were they are pro husband. So the judge in southern Minnesota said Wendy must move back from up north and stay in the city were her husband resides. You see, chances are Wendy could have stayed up north if she had not gotten greedy and simply filed for the devorce up north.

But Wendy and her children came to the cabin frequently any way for visits and vacations, staying most all of each summer, and coming up in the winter.

Before Wendy had moved up north she got involved with a new age church based in Seattle Washington, an antichrist church called "Church Of Divine Man"... Who teach the Bible is not true and Jesus was nothing but a man.

After Wendy moved up north to the cabin, she invited a so called ordained minister named Jean from that church to stay a vacation at the cabin. We all talked some, I questioned the minister and found her the be a minister of Satan.

However I did not confront her about my strong disapproval of her teachings.

And as time went on I tried to teach Wendys children of the teaching of Jesus and who Jesus is.
But Wendy on the other hand was strictly against the God of the Bible and Jesus and the savior and Son of God.

Wendy had always been one of my favorite sisters, and it deeply grieved me to see Satan rule her mind heart and body so.
I love my sister but I love Jesus and also God Jehovah more.

So what do I do? As not to hurt my sister by attacking and cursing her I bitterly cursed that church in three different letters I had written to them. That church then sends the letters to Wendy, then Wendy sends me a letter

saying "I can't believe you would treat people that way, I will have no more relationship with you nor will my children with you."

I wrote a letter back to Wendy saying "OK, as you wish let it be done, but remember the prophecies for your and your childrens sakes, to keep you safe from harm. And that means best of wishes to you and yours."

And it was today I realized Sam is one inch over my shoulder.
God knew exactly what was going to happen nine years ago, and I just realized it today. Today I see the end of the vision, yet the vision had allot to do with division, the dividing of believers from non believers.

I hate to say it but I am mostly relieved things worked out this way, being the vision could not be changed, neither does any word of God change.
-------------------------------------

And that's it.
Weird experience Mondo, I feared something was going wrong with my brain, so I documented it on my PC. Not something I'll ever forget.

UPDATE; Today Sam is about 4 inches taller then me. And he got Married 2 year ago, and is a physical fitness trainer. When he was in Collage we used to have strength competitions and he was always amazed that I was twice to three times as stronger as him. But he is a good hearted, strong and healthy young man today. His dad died about 1 years ago from prostate cancer.
Every time Sam sees me he gives me a big hug....

Love ya all.
Bro Tim

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

August 16th, 2012, 1:29 am #10

One that isnt the same as yours.

I wonder if Jesus came between you and your sister. He said he would.

Luke 12
51Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

But you made it happen.