What an imagination God has given.. Look at this, amazing!!!!

What an imagination God has given.. Look at this, amazing!!!!

Tim
Tim

April 22nd, 2012, 4:20 am #1

What an imagination God has given.
Use a jet ski and a fire hose for a human jet pack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9rS93zL ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... s7lmr3UlAE

Genesis 11:6
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Times are a changing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCWdCKPtnYE

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

April 22nd, 2012, 10:12 am #2

superstition had nothing to do with the construction of the jet.

Science and engineering have no place for metaphysics, religion or the rest of it any more. Its done by naturalistic only and scientific endeavour.

I doubt that these things are controversial in any sense are they?

Its all just tried and tested scientific method.

however you mentioned that your god provided the imagination.

You claim kudos for your god in this? Not wishing to be mean but you claim something for your god that he doesnt deserve.

Unless you can prove it.

(Yes, we always go back to proof, evidence, facts... something that means different things to different people.)

I'll just be happy to contradict false claims on behalf of that sky fairy for now.
If you think he did something useful at last, make the connection please.

Tim
Tim

April 22nd, 2012, 11:23 pm #3

Psalm14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

2 Peter2:1
1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Jude4
4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

John3:18
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

April 23rd, 2012, 12:20 am #4

Wheres you proof? the book of ignorance itself?

Why an earth would you use a discredited screed by bronze age goat hearders, modified by others over 2000 years for their own obscure reasons as proof of anything?

Do you believe every fool book you read Tim?

No of course you dont, do you?

You dont believe the book of mormon, or the Koran or even the Torah.

Once again, did you find any proof that the book was right or just make an assumption that you think that truth seekers are just going to accept for reasons that you cant even annunciate?

You've quoted dodgy sentences that are good for what?

If you are going to make silly statements, expect people who arent interested in your delusions to wonder why you are making them.

Its sounds to me at this stage, its just an assumption you think you are justified in making.

evidence please.

Tim
Tim

April 23rd, 2012, 1:07 am #5

evidence please.
----------------

Its historical knowledge concerning your future Art.
Take heed to the words, so you know what your up against.
You do rend HE who makes you alive, and you'll suffer the consequences.

You can't say nobody warned you.

Now, how many souls have you deceived of the Truth, who will also suffer the consequences? The ripple affect of disinformation.

And who deceived you? The ripple affect of disinformation fathered by Satan and his followers.

"evidence please?" The evidence/proof you seek maybe in the extinction of your soul as an example to the rest of us who accept HIM as our Father and HIM Son as our Christ.

And you can't change that future unless you repent of your false beliefs.
Your mortality of living in an "anything goes" world only lasts a few decades.

Hope that helps you understand the gravity of the situation.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

April 23rd, 2012, 3:44 am #6

to justify your superstition.

I just wanted to point out that you talk of things that you know nothing about.

Ignorance, best to give it up as as you know Religion poisons everything.

God has given you a good life?

Lose the ignorance Tim.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="420" height="315"></embed></object>

Tim
Tim

April 23rd, 2012, 10:45 pm #7

Lose the ignorance Tim.
-----------------------

Time will tell who is ignorant Art.
Unfortunately for you, Jesus is the Son of God Almighty, and so far you've deceived yourself.

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Learn about God, Art.
That's your only hope.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

April 24th, 2012, 5:45 am #8

Two thousand years later none of it proved true.

how much? None.

you are tellng me that you are still reling totally on a discredited, often modified book by goat herders who couldnt have written a story properly if they tried.

Havent you got any evidence that the bible has even a little bit of truth in it.

I mean to say, its one thing to believe anything that you read, but to go and let everyone know that you did and they should too?

I'm just saying I dont believe the book of ignorance, and you cant find reason to either other by just taking wht it says as true.

You dont know anything about god(s) and neither do I, however I see no good reason to bother, and apparently neither do you.

There is no way to learn about god unless it chooses to reveal itself, which it wont.

Sorry, it seems to be a hopeless case.

Tim
Tim

April 24th, 2012, 6:10 am #9

I'm just saying I dont believe the book of ignorance, and you cant find reason to either other by just taking wht it says as true.

You dont know anything about god(s) and neither do I, however I see no good reason to bother, and apparently neither do you.

There is no way to learn about god unless it chooses to reveal itself, which it wont.

Sorry, it seems to be a hopeless case.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I told you Art (anonymous) you will see the truth.
Your a stupid man Art that is way I call you BONEHEAD.

Art go get some warm milk and lay down and get some rest.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

April 24th, 2012, 9:26 am #10

I see you bleating about how life is victimising you, how luck is conspiring against you, how truth evades you and i wonder why you have so much trouble seeing the truth.

Im not stupid, im just wondering how you can tell others that you are sure of so much when a simple enquiry reveals the slim vaneer of knowledge you have.

You snuck backinto your shell with the single query of "why do you know this"?

I see the truth, deduced from the massive amount of proof that the bible is dangerously wrong.

Its poisoned you to believe so strongly in it, 2000 years have passed, Jesus was wrong, and you lamely try "time will tell on me"?

I like the truth, not fable stories, my earnest suggestion to the freakshow of your life, is getover the easter rabbit, santa claus, and jesus godman and walk on your own ghostfree 2 legs and give up whatever you are on.

You'll freer not being a slave of a meglomanic phantasm.

Adam, the pretend first man, should have kicked the old bastard in his pea balls and told him to get behind satan.