We are all responsible for what we teach

We are all responsible for what we teach

Tim
Tim

November 11th, 2011, 2:43 am #1

or spread as knowledge or potential knowledge.

If what you spread is a lie, and deceives others you are responsible for perpetuating that.

If you claim love and freedom is your guide, but what you teach condemns others what good is your love? The kiss of eternal death.

When the mark of the beast comes out, and you teach others the Bible is not true, you are responsible, and will be labeled as a false prophet.

Revelation 19:10.. for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

We all give our testimony of the future, be it the claim of a self created future, or the testimony of Jesus and John and Luke.... One will be true, the other will be false.

We've all made it clear what we believe. But if you do love others you will teach what you believe to be truth. But there is only one truth.

What is the purpose of prophecy? As Jesus said;
John 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

Something to ponder.

Bro Tim

November 11th, 2011, 4:54 am #2

I am not sure about that Tim. I also wonder how many of us on these forums have our beliefs swayed by others? I really know of very very few.

I know of a few that swung the opposite way. I am probably one of those. It probably just quickened my walk away from Christianity, which probably was inevitable.

Tim
Tim

November 11th, 2011, 5:55 am #3

Does God allow us to be deceived?
--------------------------------

God made a deal with the Devil, and anyone the Devil can deceive, God doesn't want them. God never again wants war in Heaven, so its here on Earth. But Heaven will be on Earth, and the Lord is going to clean house.

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean....

And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

You see Mondo, that way Jesus doesn't have to judge 7 billion people, that would take forever. Instead those who receive the mark of the beast to buy and sell goods are prejudged. And you know we have the technology to produce this buying and selling ID system. Its just a matter of time now.

And you can bet your bottom dollar that the global elitists would just love to siphon cash on a global scale. Like just siting back and watching the billion of dollars role in from all around the world. The only thing stopping it are those little sovereign Arab nations, but as you can see, they are eliminating that problem.

The only puzzle in our heads is to identify the man/666/Antichrist who will be in power the last 42 months and implement this global monetary ID system.
And that ID system should only be for the last 45 days.

There is a lot of Scripture describing this man.
1; He has no desire for a woman. (Pope?)
2; He wants to be worshiped, and will claim to be GOD. (Pope?)
3; He has no reverence for any gods. (Atheist)
4; He will achieve world peace by FORCE.
5; He will speak great words and deceive the nations.
6; He only has power for the last 42 months of this world. (Rev 13:5)
7; His title or name can be calculated to equal 666.

It could be Obama accept for the wife (no desire for a woman). Obama, Jan 20 2009 + 42 months = July 20 2012

I would guess the next Pope. For Pope Benedict the 16th, its too late, he started 4/19/05. The 42 month window is gone.

Welcome to the end times Bro
Its quite scientific, isn't it?

Bro Tim

November 11th, 2011, 2:02 pm #4

the mark of the beast is the mark on the heart to overcome the ego.......

Jesus is a venemous serpent to the ego............he will kill it and make alive....a new heart and a new mind

that has to buy of him (Laodecia, buy of me, gold tried by fire, a white garment to hide your nakedness, and eyesalve so you can see):

sell all you have and take up your cross and follow me

the ego is being done away with....in everyone

it will be a terrible time of tribulation like no other time before.......OR AFTER IT

and if it were possible, the ELECT would be fooled by the false Christs rising at this time........

false anointed who have not overcome their ego but feel their ego is anointed

hence Jesus said "MANY" will come in MY NAME saying "EIMI EGO CRISTOS"

my ego is anointed...........nope, not even Jesus ego that was tempted IN EVERY WAY WE ARE..........is anointed

it his his WILL that is anointed, he is the ANOINTED WILL that is born in the heart (Israel, David) the "GOOD WILL" that brings PEACE ON EARTH

those who experience Jesus Christ in them.............know the difference between their ego and their NEW HEART and MIND.......the new MAN and NEW CREATION

the whole world is deceived because the whole world "THINKS" God is going to save the ego..............not so

the closer God comes, the CLOSER THE LIGHT COMES TO US, the more the ego will want to HIDE FROM HIM........because the ego experiences GOD as wrath

not the soul he is saving out of it

pray on these things

Gods law, LIFE, WILL, LOVE, desire are ONE
meaning? God both wills and does in us of his good pleasure, his desire is his pleasure for his creation, and he works according to that desire, not ours.

November 11th, 2011, 9:25 pm #5

If what you spread is a lie, and deceives others you are responsible for perpetuating that.

If you claim love and freedom is your guide, but what you teach condemns others what good is your love? The kiss of eternal death.

When the mark of the beast comes out, and you teach others the Bible is not true, you are responsible, and will be labeled as a false prophet.

We all give our testimony of the future, be it the claim of a self created future, or the testimony of Jesus and John and Luke.... One will be true, the other will be false.

We've all made it clear what we believe. But if you do love others you will teach what you believe to be truth. But there is only one truth.

John 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

Something to ponder.

Bro Tim
one thing....then tell people (act) to fuck off?

what does that teach?

Tim
Tim

November 12th, 2011, 12:38 am #6

Jesus is a venemous serpent to the ego............he will kill it and make alive....a new heart and a new mind

that has to buy of him (Laodecia, buy of me, gold tried by fire, a white garment to hide your nakedness, and eyesalve so you can see):

sell all you have and take up your cross and follow me

the ego is being done away with....in everyone

it will be a terrible time of tribulation like no other time before.......OR AFTER IT

and if it were possible, the ELECT would be fooled by the false Christs rising at this time........

false anointed who have not overcome their ego but feel their ego is anointed

hence Jesus said "MANY" will come in MY NAME saying "EIMI EGO CRISTOS"

my ego is anointed...........nope, not even Jesus ego that was tempted IN EVERY WAY WE ARE..........is anointed

it his his WILL that is anointed, he is the ANOINTED WILL that is born in the heart (Israel, David) the "GOOD WILL" that brings PEACE ON EARTH

those who experience Jesus Christ in them.............know the difference between their ego and their NEW HEART and MIND.......the new MAN and NEW CREATION

the whole world is deceived because the whole world "THINKS" God is going to save the ego..............not so

the closer God comes, the CLOSER THE LIGHT COMES TO US, the more the ego will want to HIDE FROM HIM........because the ego experiences GOD as wrath

not the soul he is saving out of it

pray on these things

--------------------------------------------

You better get this right Yvonne, or I'm going to be so pissed at you for not being around for eternity.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the
presence of the Lamb:
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

What is the Mark for Yvonne? Buying and selling goods. It has NOTHING to do with EGO!!!! Its a monetary ID system, that will be world wide! If you screw this up Yvonne, nothing else matters for you, because you won't exist anymore, ever again!

I will be so disappointed if you don't get this right Yvonne.

Serenely
Bro Tim

Tim
Tim

November 12th, 2011, 12:41 am #7

one thing....then tell people (act) to fuck off?

what does that teach?
Ya your doing a lot of good Gerard, like a nagging school girl.

Tim said a naughty word, Tim said a naughty word, Tim said a naughty word....

Get with the program man.
Bro Tim

November 12th, 2011, 2:41 am #8

Something to ponder.

Bro Tim
So mote it be.

Tim
Tim

November 12th, 2011, 6:20 am #9

So mote it be.
-------------

Like the mote around a castle? Cute clever

So mote it be.... I never heard that expression before.
One way in, one way out. Otherwise deal with the dreaded mote.
Hmmm.... Very interesting insight

Bro Tim

November 12th, 2011, 7:45 am #10

Check what you think out against other sources.

simple.

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. Ghandi.

Biblical Pitfalls http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzq0p ... o1_500.jpg

Zombie Jesus who sort of came back from the dead...

<i>Away in a graveyard, a stone overhead
The zombie lord Jesus is raised from the dead
The bones and the corpses are at his command
And rise like their master to swarm o'er the land!
The women are screaming, then running away
Poor Mary and Martha are gnawed where they lay
I fear thee, lord Jesus, your curséd undeath
With worms in your bowels and rot on your breath.
Have mercy, lord Jesus, don't eat me today
Next year I'll be bigger, I promise! I pray
Some shaman or rabbi or priestess or such
Will stake you and save us from your deadly touch.</i>

I know Bible literalists apologists have their explanations, but they are ultimately just <b><i>band aids over bull sh!t.</b></i>

Biblical Pitfalls .http://www.network54.com/Forum/660399/