Typical of you Nucc...

Typical of you Nucc...

July 1st, 2010, 7:54 pm #1

http://www.network54.com/Forum/272761/m ... +mine+Art-

yet...your problem is that he/art isn't under the following standard...

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

YOU are.

July 1st, 2010, 9:05 pm #2

None of us deserve truth, I thank God someone was truthful to me. Would you like to dispute my my point? Not likely eh gerardo? You KNOW who will lose don't you.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

July 1st, 2010, 10:18 pm #3

you try....you cannot change the subject.

let your fruits Carmine...tell everyone which spirit guides you....all you claims aside...THIS shows where the rubber meets the road....

by ye fruits are ye known.

July 1st, 2010, 11:36 pm #4

You God hater.

"If I must choose between righteousness and peace, I choose RIGHTEOUSNESS"." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

July 2nd, 2010, 12:11 am #5

None of us deserve truth, I thank God someone was truthful to me. Would you like to dispute my my point? Not likely eh gerardo? You KNOW who will lose don't you.

Its just your funny way of laughing.

edited to add title and text
Last edited by bobquit on July 2nd, 2010, 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arthur Dent
Arthur Dent

July 2nd, 2010, 3:11 am #6

You God hater.

apart from he's reputed to act like a real psychotic bipolar victim. Just as well he doesnt seem to exist, otherwise we probably would be ethically obliged to hate him.

We have to wonder at the troubled souls who hero worship his inexplicable evils though, those people we can hate, or more appropriately, pity.

so gerard doesnt believe in the same emphasis of certain tracts in the bible, so what? There's surely no surprise in that is there? Gods not going to thunder from out of the clouds "YOU CLOD NUCC, LEARN TO READ YOU SILLY PATSY!!!" is he? You only have a limited bit of type, and your subconscious to interpret it for you. I have one too you know and it tells me that you need to grow up. The truth is that every believer in the world believes slightly differently and you dont like that. Absolute truth is absolute trash. Everyone would like to have it, but not many dare to declare they have it, as its easily shown to be just another delusion. Unless you have that idiotic "shield of god" to keep sane thoughts out of your head.

July 2nd, 2010, 9:21 am #7

Its just your funny way of laughing.

edited to add title and text
Don't you like OUR laughing?

Ps 2:4
4 He who sits in the heavens laughs, the Lord scoffs at them. (NAS)

Ps 37:13
13 The Lord laughs at him; for He sees his day is coming. (NAS)

Ps 59:8
8 But Thou, O LORD, dost laugh at them; Thou dost scoff at all the nations. (NAS)

Prov 1:26
26 I will even laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your dread comes,
(NAS)

July 2nd, 2010, 12:46 pm #8

God doesn't laugh at anyone - that is not His nature.

You are quoting the devil himself.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone!"
(Thanks Kristy)

July 2nd, 2010, 12:58 pm #9

Have you ever heard of the unforgivable sin?

Mark 3:22
22 And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem were saying, "He is possessed by Beelzebul," and "He casts out the demons by the ruler of the demons." (NAS)

Mark 3:28-30
28 "Truly I say to you, all sins shall be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they utter;
29 but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin"--
30 because they were saying, "He has an unclean spirit." (NAS)

The Bible is the HOLY SPIRIT INSPIRED Word of God, Bob. Now are you going to blaspheme the Holy Spirit by saying the verses I quoted are NOT inspired by the Holy Spirit? Are you SURE you wouldn't like to retract your claim in REPENTANCE?

JB
JB

July 2nd, 2010, 1:14 pm #10

you and Jack have committed that sin countless times. Game over. JB