Truly I have seen this here!

Truly I have seen this here!

lox
lox

March 9th, 2011, 1:31 am #1

And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation

that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have

transgressed against me, [even] unto this very day.

For [they are] impudent children and stiffhearted. I do send thee unto them; and thou shalt

say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD.

And they, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear, (for they [are] a rebellious

house,) yet shall know that there hath been a prophet among them.

And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers

and thorns [be] with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not

afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they [be] a rebellious house.

And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will

forbear: for they [are] most rebellious.

But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious

house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee.

And when I looked, behold, an hand [was] sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book [was]

therein;

And he spread it before me; and it [was] written within and without: and [there was] written

therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe.

Tim
Tim

March 9th, 2011, 3:10 am #2

Thank you Brother.
The Rein is not far off, of the One who has his Vesture dipped in blood, and his name is called The Word of God.

Micah 4.3 And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Isaiah 11.6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

March 9th, 2011, 3:42 am #3

<embed src="http://www.quitsmokinghelp.ca/mp3/peacewillcome.mp3" autostart="true" width="144" height="72" style="background-color:inherit">

PEACE WILL COME
Artist - Melanie Safka

There's a chance peace will come in your life please buy one

Sometimes when I am feeling as big as the land
With the velvet hill in the small of my back
And my hands are playing the sand
My feet are swimming in all of the waters
All of the rivers are givers to the ocean
According to plan, according to man

Well sometimes when I am feeling so grand
And I become the world
And the world becomes a man
And my song becomes a part of the river
I cry out to keep me just the way I am
According to plan

According to man, according to plan
According to man, according to plan

Oh there's a chance peace will come
In your life, please buy one
There's a chance peace will come
In my life, please buy one

Sometime when we have reached the end
With a velvet hill in the small of my back
And our hands are clutching the sand
Will our blood become a part of the river
All of the rivers are givers to the ocean
According to plan, according to man

There's a chance peace will come in your life please buy one.

"Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted; Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone"
(Thanks Kristy)

Tim
Tim

March 9th, 2011, 6:07 am #4

True peace will come Brother Bob, but not by us. But by Him who has dipped His Vesture in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

Think about that Bob; "His name is called the Word of God"

Isn't that wonderful!
God created HIS own Son by simply speaking it to be so. Therefor Jesus can be named "The Word Of God"

Or simply the Word, as John 1:1 explains.
Jesus was known as being God in the OT. But then revealed as the Son of God in the NT.

And in this revealing John explains "no man has seen God at any time nor heard HIS voice"

So Jesus appeared and spoke for God in the OT, and humans thought Jesus was God!

Then Jesus also explains as John wrote; John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

I was inspired to share this with you Bob, you probably know why more then I do

Bro Tim

March 9th, 2011, 1:27 pm #5

And he said unto me, Son of man, I send thee to the children of Israel, to a rebellious nation

that hath rebelled against me: they and their fathers have

transgressed against me, [even] unto this very day.

For [they are] impudent children and stiffhearted. I do send thee unto them; and thou shalt

say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD.

And they, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear, (for they [are] a rebellious

house,) yet shall know that there hath been a prophet among them.

And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers

and thorns [be] with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not

afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they [be] a rebellious house.

And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will

forbear: for they [are] most rebellious.

But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious

house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee.

And when I looked, behold, an hand [was] sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book [was]

therein;

And he spread it before me; and it [was] written within and without: and [there was] written

therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe.
... that donkeys can talk and communicate with humans in a human language. It says that when your kid misbehaves, you should kill him. It says that widows should be forced to marry their dead husband's brother. It says rape is fine. It says ethnic cleansing is fine. It says slavery is fine.

And let's not go into the scientific impossibilities of the "Flood".

So, how do you know which parts of the Bible are true, and which parts are superstitious nonsense?

Do you flip a coin?

Do you ignore the parts you don't want to be true?

-----------------------------------------------
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion." -- Robert M. Pirsig

March 9th, 2011, 1:31 pm #6

donkeys and dogs and pigs and reptiles and fish and birds and

trees, grass, flowers, fruit,

and rocks, ground, etc

are all parts of MANS SOUL

these are carnal words that have spiritual meanings

hence Jesus rode a donkey into Jerusalem, this is the slow and resistant soul that enters with him

he makes us fishers of men (subconscious desires that swim within)

we see snakes (will) that is transformed from evil to good when the serpent is lifted UP

birds are thoughts that fly in the sky/heavens within us

we are trees of righteousness and bear fruits of the spirit

or we are trees of good and evil and have to be divided to bear good fruit

I think you get the drift

a widow is the soul whose first husband (antichrist) is killed so she can marry CHRIST...and become a NEW MAN

rape is taking something that doesn't belong to you spirtually

murder is hating someone spiritually for no reason

every thing in manifestation has a spiritual root

I wrote about that above
Last edited by Harpazo on March 9th, 2011, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
every day is a new day to die to the old and live to the newness of life

March 9th, 2011, 2:58 pm #7

... is metaphorical. But, you are not a typical Christian. I'd say that nearly 100% of Evangelicals believe the Bible is entirely literally true.

Meaning, Evangelical Protestants don't believe the Bible is metaphorical. It is word-for-word literally true. It says that Balaam's donkey spoke in a human language? Evangelicals believe it actually happened that way. The Bible says that when a man dies, his widow MUST marry his brother? Evangelicals think that's ACTUALLY what God wants. But, of course, they will have plenty of reasons why those kind of laws don't apply to them.

You'll notice that the parts that Evangelicals don't want to be true will get avoided like the plague, or rationalized via irrational means.

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion." -- Robert M. Pirsig

March 9th, 2011, 3:07 pm #8

And Jonah lived in the belly of a whale (or maybe just a really big fish) for 3 days, without rotting.

3 days without rotting. Another episode later in the Bible comes to mind.

March 9th, 2011, 3:12 pm #9

... is metaphorical. But, you are not a typical Christian. I'd say that nearly 100% of Evangelicals believe the Bible is entirely literally true.

Meaning, Evangelical Protestants don't believe the Bible is metaphorical. It is word-for-word literally true. It says that Balaam's donkey spoke in a human language? Evangelicals believe it actually happened that way. The Bible says that when a man dies, his widow MUST marry his brother? Evangelicals think that's ACTUALLY what God wants. But, of course, they will have plenty of reasons why those kind of laws don't apply to them.

You'll notice that the parts that Evangelicals don't want to be true will get avoided like the plague, or rationalized via irrational means.

that God will send the true shepherd to overcome the false shepherds that don't care for the sheep:

sheep are desires for God and the wicked shepherds don't care about the souls desires for God, but for the egos desires to REAP the benefit of being "SAVED" hence they are in cahoots to save the ego of the believers in Jesus Christ:

this is a pit fall for the church that mislead them with false promises

any leader of the church that tells the ego it will be saved by mere belief is a liar but he often doesn't understand it himself because he never overcame his own ego first

God will NOT save the ego of any soul but instead he gives us JESUS CHRIST to overcome the spirit of the ego or antichrist spirit for a reason....

it is lawless, against the true law of God which is the law of LIFE that can not be broken without breaking yourself with it

the message of repentance is not understood by the ego which is why egoistic ministers can NOT bring that message in the right way......

repentance is from heaven because it is the spirit of Elijah that turns our heart back to the FATHER of our spirits so we can LIVE

and it turns the heart of the sons (spirits that went astray) back to the Father

back to the HOLY ROOT of the tree where it can be GRAFTED INTO THE HOLY ROOT and bring forth fruits fit for repentance

without this return, this REVERSAL in direction of all our movement away from God, we will not understand the BIBLE, understand what JESUS CHRIST SPEAKS to us because we don't have the CORRECT sensors, the GOOD ROOT that will NURISH OUR DRY GROUND from where it comes from....grows from

March 9th, 2011, 3:21 pm #10

And Jonah lived in the belly of a whale (or maybe just a really big fish) for 3 days, without rotting.

3 days without rotting. Another episode later in the Bible comes to mind.
the big fish is the church.....fishers of men are lost in Leviathan and they can't draw these out with a fish hook,, but Jesus knows how to make the fish give up the souls that will be SAVED FROM ITS BOWELS

these bowels are the hell Jesus has the key to open for us to come out

God saves Israel for a time in these bowels but he will make the fish vomit out its inhabitants in due time

these are called JONAH or DOVE.....hence the whole house of Israel is called the wandering dove that finds no rest for their feet till they find rest in God:

THE DOVE lands on Jesus after the house of Aaron/Levi (John the Baptist) recognizes the 'LAMB THAT TAKES AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD).......

and he lands on Jesus in the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT.....so now, Israel and her redeemer become ONE

the story of Jonah is for the last generation of the ego because it is the most wicked it will ever get.....

and it will do what it promised God it will do

it will bring the message of repentance to Nineveh (capital of Assyria/happiness) which then becomes the TRUE CHURCH, the PILLAR OF TRUTH in the world